A place to share your sexy stories
Continuing from the last post:

On this first long day in solitude we started off by making her cum a few times with the veggies and my tongue action. After an hour or so she had to piss and so did I. We had a spot outside near the patio where we could be nude and out of sight as long as no one was mowing their yard next door. Luckily one neighbor family was on vacation and the other was gone shopping for a while. We went outside, dropped our clothes and got on the ground on towels. This was our first real naked pissplay since we could go in and shower afterward. She first did something I still love to this day and that was to squat over my genital area and squirt her wonderful golden nectar all over my cock and balls. As soon as they were fully coated she cut it off and stopped to play for a bit. She rubbed the piss all over my lower stomach and down nearly to my knees and naturally paying close attention to my hard cock. She then for the first time took my piss soaked organ in her mouth and deep-throated it. She was able to moan as loud as she liked since we were isolated. After a few minutes of this she got back on top and moved up my body.
“You want the rest of this?” she asked, knowing full well I did. I said, “You better not waste any as long as it has taken us to get to this point.” So she lifted my arms up and across her thighs as she brought her hairy slit up to my chin. “Lick me to help get it started”, she ordered in a near breathless voice. So I gladly raised my head a bit to get my tongue in the right spot and began to lick. It was only a few seconds until she slowly shot me with a short squirt that mostly hit my chin and ran down my neck. I grabbed her butt and pulled her up another inch or two in order to get the full flow in my mouth. She said, “I can’t hold this much longer but I will try to let it go slowly.” Her next squirt went pretty well into my mouth and I swallowed all I could. She would squirt and hold it for me to taste it and swallow. This was not my first taste of her piss but it was the first time I had it straight from the hole to my tongue. I loved it. I knew that I probably would but the overall situation and the forbidden fruit aspect made it like some kind of golden wine and it was a bit intoxicating. I have since tasted many different women’s piss but I don’t think anyone was ever as consistently good tasting as my sister. Over all those years, she only had two or three times with a strong taste and smell.
Sometimes when she knew we were going to have time to be naked she would dribble a bit and rub it into her hairy patch and let it dry so I could enjoy her natural fragrances. She made a real art of having her natural body smells with all the pheromones at their peak level and the added piss on her pubic mound so that she could have me drooling all over her. She loved the extra attention it got for her and I loved giving it. I know this sounds like it would be nasty but it wasn’t. All this perspiration and urine was pretty fresh and not like some back alley street hooker would hadn’t showered lately. Like I said, she had figured out just how to use this extra facet of physicality to enhance our trysts and sex life not to just be lazy about personal hygiene. As the years went by, it became more difficult to do and hide it after she began dating and then married but she was able to do it one most occasions when we planned things well. I thoroughly enjoyed her tastes and natural perfume of her hormones mixed into her perspiration.
Back to the adventures in the grass. After she had expended her supply of nectar it was my turn to squirt. We switched places and I got between her legs and went down for a quick taste before I anointed her with my piss. I did not take but a couple of full length licks until she was at the peak. I had reached under her and grabbed that gorgeous azz to lift it up a bit and surprised her with her first ever tongue on the azzhole. I truly thought she would go into orbit. She got a little too loud and I had to remind her where we were. While I was talking I pushed my thumb in the orifice. I had only caressed her rosebud before and she loved the new sensations immensely.
Since I was bursting with piss, I went ahead and moved up her body stopping for a navel lick and some nipple nipping. As I kissed her and ran my tongue in her mouth my cock was pushing her slit and trying to do the natural thing and enter. “Oh, you don’t know how bad I want that cock in my cunt hole but we just can’t right now.” She was beginning to hump upward into me like we were actually fucking. I rose up and took my cock-head and rubbed it up and down her slit from the taint to the clit a few times and told her, “Here it is, baby. I hope you enjoy it like I did yours.” Then I began to squirt. I would do a bit and stop to play and rub it in just like she did on me. Since we had been playing with a fairly fat cucumber inside earlier, her cunt was a bit stretched yet and still opened up some. I decided to surprise her. I had hooked her left leg over my right arm and my inside elbow was right on the inside of her knee. I raised her up several degrees and it spread her lips some so I could now see into her hole easily. I thought to myself that I just had to do something wild she would never forget so I took my cock in hand and nudged her cunt and squirted a good one right into her waiting pussy. She moaned loudly again and sort of squealed as she recoiled at first until the realization of just what I had done hit her. “That was incredible. What made you decide to do that?” “Just a devilish impulse, baby, just a quick notion off the top of my head.” I replied and gave her a shit-eating grin. I moved on up and pissed in pulsing squirts all over her belly and tits. I stopped long enough to massage her nipples and lick them a few strokes. Then I raised her arms out of the way and brought my cock up to her mouth and rubbed the lead over her full wet lips and even tapped her nose a couple of times. Her mouth opened very wide and she groaned to go ahead. So I did. I sprayed her mouth, chin, neck and back to finish in her gulping mouth. We kissed long and hard with a great deal of tongue action and I laid out beside her. We were both a mess. She had already had a few shots of cum here and there before we went outside, some still in the edge of her hairline on her forehead. We talked a bit and went in to shower.
“You know that I came twice outside don’t you?” she asked with a big grin. I said, “I thought you did when you sat on my face but when was the second one?” “When you pissed directly into my cunt. I felt it hot way up inside me. We have got to do that regularly. I can make myself cum sort of like that with the handheld shower in Mom’s bathroom. I can actually fill my cunt and then force the water out in a blast and cum like crazy. But you haven’t cum lately so you are next.” We took the showers we needed and went back to her bed for another round. “I want your dick in my mouth, right now,” as she bounced her round gluteus down. “And I want your azz in my face, right now,” I replied. “I’ve got to talk to you about that,” while we got into position. “I washed it super well just for you,” as she grinned again. “I want plenty of attention for it now since you thumbed it earlier today and stirred it up. It feels like you woke up something in it that I never felt before.” I was sliding my hands over her thighs and squeezed her butt hard on one side. Then I gave it a couple of spanks and squeezed it again.
In the past, I had teased her rosebud many times as we played around but had never really given it the attention that I wanted to. For such a young lady, she was an incredible looking girl. She was curvy like a girl in her late teens or even twenties. The picture of her that I put in a couple of posts ago was made when she was not quite 30. She had that same body in her mid-teens but had much longer and sexier looking hair. In fact, I believe that her boobs were slightly larger before she had a child when she was 19. I do not have any pictures that show her ass in them even with clothes on. Her azz was an incredible fine of beauty. Over the years she had more comments about the shape of it than any other compliments she may have received. Even with those double “D” tits of hers guys would make absolute idiots of themselves looking her azz.
Back then, no one in the family had a swimming pool, at least not a real one, maybe a kiddie pool on their car port or driveway. There was a community pool on the next street over from their house and I would go down and take the two little sisters over to it several afternoons each summer. It was great fun to see all the other guys trying to get one more look at her butt. It really made no difference what swimsuit she was wearing, she drew men’s attention like no one else was there. I should also add that she had the legs to go with that butt. She was truly a total package sex pot for the sixties. Another thing I could spend a lot of time on was her lips. If any of you can remember the actress Jayne Mansfield you would more than likely also remember her fantastic mouth. Sister had that type of mouth, too. While my sister had most of the other same wonderful attributes, she was not a bright blonde and didn’t quite measure up to Jayne’s eyes or super small waistline. In every other physical regard she was very close to being Ms Mansfield’s equal. Even at that young age, the very first time I laid eyes on her I imagined what her lips would feel like against mine. It didn’t take very long to begin to think about what it would feel like to slide my cock between them as well. To her dying day, she remained probably the very best kisser I ever encountered and I had more than a few.
Now, I need to get back to what I did to her azz on that summer afternoon. I had truly started something with my tongue and my thumb poking at her rosebud. This was a girl who had plenty of experience with getting and giving attention to her butt and her crack. From our first conversations she had told me how she enjoyed stroking her own butt cheeks and running her fingers up and down her crack but she was not giving a great deal of attention to the rosebud. By the time of our first afternoon get together, she had already decided that she wanted someone to initiate some pleasure to her asshole and that someone would be me. She seemed to think that since she had done just about everything she could to her clit and her cunt that she was going to let me have her azzhole. Even back then I had figured out what a reward that was going to be.
I got her stand on the floor beside her bed and then bend over. Over the years, she spent many hours in this position as we continued our pursuit of pleasures. I got down on my knees behind her and began my oral process of making her cum until she couldn’t stand it any longer. In that position I could use my hands on most of our delectable body from her knees to her nipples. Plus, this gave me perfect access to everything from the top of the front crack all the way to the top of the rear one. I began by doing licks all the way from one end of the crack to the other. If I so desired, I could linger anywhere I wanted for extra attention. On that particular day the front half had already had a great deal of contact so I eagerly engaged the rear. I licked around the rosebud until there was saliva running down her thighs. I poked and prodded with the tip of my tongue until she was quivering and moaning. I then took my finger and stuck it in her cunt to get some of the super slick natural lube on it. I had thought about being very slow in entering her but changed my mind and plunged all the way in at one time. At the same time I took my thumb on the other hand and began rapidly rubbing her clit. Her whole body did one huge jerk and she cried out that she was cumming. She immediately went into this near convulsive state and was whimpering uncontrollably and just shaking all over. I took my thumb off of her clit at but left my finger in her azz and began slowly stroking it in and out. Very quickly she began moving back against my hand to match my strokes. It was not long until she came again and said she had to stop and rest for a few minutes.
After regaining her composure somewhat she smiled and said that that was the most incredible thing she had ever felt in her life and that she expected me to repeat that many times in the future, and I did my best I can assure you. At this time I reached over and found the carrot we had used on her pussy earlier that day and began stroking her front slit with it to get it lubed up. She then said, “I’m not sure that I can take any more of that today.” “Oh sure you can,” I said with a big grin. “Those holes never wear out according to everything I’ve read.” “Oh you didn’t hurt me or it but mentally I’m not sure if I can deal with many more of those in one afternoon,” she said with a huge smile. “Just give me a few minutes and let’s see what happens,” I returned, also smiling.
By this time I had the carrot fully covered with her natural pussy lube and told her to a stick her butt back up in the air. I began by licking all around her rosebud and inserted my finger for a couple of strokes. In one quick movement I removed my finger and stuck the carrot in about half way. Now this was not a particularly large carrot and half away was about the same size as my finger. I began moving it in and out just a little bit and she began a low moaning sound. I spit on the upper end of it and pushed it in a little deeper and she began her rear pushing again like before. I then began full length strokes. As you know, carrots have ridges and dimples and no amount of lubricant can fill them in. She was feeling the whole natural veggie, bumps and all. As I was doing this, I moved around behind her and felt my cock to see if it was really hard and it was. I got some of her natural lube that was running out of her pussy and coated my cock with it as best I could. I thought about asking her permission for what I was about to do but we had discussed it briefly before and I knew it was something she wanted to try and I figured today with the stretching it had received would be as good as any time to do it as any. I got into the best position as possible under the circumstances and as I withdrew the vegetable I crammed my dick in about half way. She suddenly jerked backward and crammed in to the hilt when she did. She yelped out and said, “what did you just do?” “Guess what babe?” I asked. “That is your cock, isn’t it?” she quizzed. We had returned to our prior bumping and grinding thrusts. She never quit her moans and groans and had then picked up a little speed with her bumps. “It sure is. Every inch of it,” I replied. “Oh, I just love the feelings it is giving me. Just keep fucking me until you cum,” she groaned. “I never dreamed it could feel this good.”
I only managed to last for four or five minutes at most. I had not been this excited the first time she sucked it. I told her that it was time and began stroking as hard and fast as my legs would do it. She apparently had another one of those super orgasms when she felt the first spurt inside of her. I fell over to the side and was catching my breath when she reached down and took my cock in her hand. She suddenly leaned over to get it in her mouth all the way down to my balls and held it with her tongue making circles around the head for a while. Of all the things for her to do I can’t imagine being more surprised by this action. “Oh, I just love the taste of your cum and my azzhole didn’t hurt that one bit, ” she giggled. “I guess you know by now that I am going to want this regularly from now on. We will have to figure out how to make situations available today this. I want you to know that from now on my asshole is yours and no one else’s. Nobody else will ever be able to get inside my ass but you big brother.” “That is quite a huge complement, my darling sister,” I replied. I really never expected her to live up to this but we will talk more about this later.

Sorry folks, but I have run out of time again and we will pick back up at this point in a few days or sooner maybe. Thanks again for reading about our youthful explorations into deep sexual satisfactions.
Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

The Engoron theory was utter nonsense and the enti[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]