A place to share your sexy stories
I want to apologize to everyone for such a long delay since the last entry. There was a death in the family and all the normal Holiday activities that did not allow me to be able to sit down and properly collect my thoughts and recollections. Hopefully, now things will resume a normal pace and allow me the time pursue this in the manner I desire.
In the previous post I had described our first endeavor into pissplay. This was very early in our enjoyment of each other physically face to face. This event occurred only a few months after we had discovered our mutual interest in all kinds of sexual things. We had been able to achieve this because of our strong trust for each other and because of our instantly strong physical pull to each other that we never understood at that time. From our very first private conversations we always had some discussion of some sexual matter. Much of that strong trust had to have come from the fact that we knew how we were related to each other but had never been allowed to spend any time together so we made up for lost time. I guess as most teens we had overactive hormone situations that contributed to our mutual curiosities.
I should say here that my sister had one of the absolute strongest sexual drives of any woman that I have ever seen. Both sister and my present wife began their masturbating when quite young and before they were capable of achieving an orgasm. You must remember here that in the fifties and sixties there was little, if any, discussion of masturbation among women. In fact, many doctors from the late 1800s until after WWII would actually use external vibrator stimulation to relieve sexual tension that had built up in many women and caused them various nervous problems. They even had a name for this at the time, calling it “the vapors”. The women of this time did not come home and discuss this treatment with their husbands as they didn’t want to be considered frivolous. You can find pictures of these old vibrator devices and they were quite elaborate not streamlined as they are today.
I am not sure of the age at which my sister decided that she needed penetration to fulfill her needs but it was quite young. She was very experimental in this area and discovered the old hairbrush handle was very handy to have around. She actually sought out various objects such as small cucumbers and carrots that could relieve her needs. She would actually sit around home watching TV and other activities with one of these objects in her vagina. She would actually achieve a high level of satisfaction by the presence of these new found objects of desire even without achieving an orgasm. I will have more discussion on this at a later time.
By the time I got to know her she had already been having both clitoral and internal orgasms. She had stimulated herself so much from so many different sources that she began to have wetness issues daily. This was one of the main reasons she disdained wearing panties because her mother was beginning to take notice of stains in them. She began having periods at 11 and would only wear panties at that time. She always had some with her in her purse in case there was to be some unusual situation that she would be visible to adults. Her mother had caught her without panties several times and had admonished her saying that people would think she was perverted or odd in some way. You have to remember this was around 1960. This actually only increased her determination not to wear them and helped drive a wedge between her and her mother. Over the years I always tried to distance myself from any conflict in that part of the family. While I personally couldn’t stand her mother, I tried to remain outside from any negativity in that household to help sister and my father.
We continued to do the pissplay at every opportunity for a couple of years before I was able to get loose to do the afternoon meetings. We would do anything that aroused us and had a few orgasms together but they were very rushed and most when fully clothed with hands in flies and up skirts. I really wish we had had digital cameras then even if not on a phone. I would have a great collection of her if I had not had to send off film to get developed and printed. She was leery of the wrong person getting hold of prints and it would have been difficult to hide them securely as well. What a shame.
We finally hit the jackpot one Saturday. Dad was gone to a seminar for business and wicked stepmother had taken little sister on some kind of outing with a youth group and sister was alone almost all day. I think we had had four of the afternoon visits by this time so we were ready for an extended time get-together. This was like a honeymoon of sorts. We had the time to venture into some new avenues of perversion. Sister had ruptured her hymen long before we began our meetings but was still a virgin to any penis entries. As I had said before, we had agreed we would not fuck in the normal sense of doing things but, on this day, our first one of prolonged safety, we almost fell off the wagon on our pledge. She had graduated to larger cucumbers and carrots by now and most were larger in diameter and some of the carrots were quite a bit longer than my dick. We had played with these toys in our earlier visits and I had seen how strong she reacted to their presence in her hot and wet pussy. We had both enjoyed licking her juices off of them after making her cum. She would also sit on my cock and slide her slit over it and spread her thick, tasty liquids all over me and then clean me up with her tongue before finishing me off with one of her astonishing BJs.
I’m going to break here but I will be back very soon as I have part of it written already. Thank you all for reading my posts and I hope you enjoy my remembrances. I am not the greatest at typing so that slows me down but I will be back soon.
8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]

It is shocking that Clown is too racist to listen […]

"NEW YORK, NY — In a devastating blow for the[…]

" JAN 6 COMMITTEE SUPPRESSED SECRET SERVICE T[…]