A place to share your sexy stories
We had been very lucky to have these two tryst visits so close together and we had to wait a bit for the next one. In the meantime, we had phone talks and visits to Grandma’s so we were able to keep up the spirit of our new found closeness. Trips to Grandma gave a few short chances for some kissing and groping but not much else physical. We continued our researching all things sexual that were available to kids our ages. I often wonder how we got by without the internet and computers when we were young. There was always the Card Catalog at the local library. But you talk about topics being censored -- they had books with much of what we wanted info on -- but you had to find them on the shelf because the indexes were so censored by the, literally old-maid, librarian in our small town, in the South, in the 60s, that if she had been sent cards on some topics she held them out of the public file and no youngster was brave enough to ask for them. She would have called the parents, the cops, the school principals and probably your Sunday school teachers if she knew them. One of us would find out about a book and tell the other to look it up on the next trip. I lived much closer so I spent much more time at the library than sister. It is kind of funny now that the old library building is a satellite courthouse these days.
As I mentioned earlier, in the beginning of our discovery of each other’s sexual curiosity and perversities we discussed the things we had learned already from friends or our own experimentations. The grossest thing either of us had done was trying to poop standing up. I don’t know why I tried it but it just seemed like the thing to do at the time and she was much the same. We came to totally different conclusions, though. I decided that there was no way that I ever wanted a dick stuck up my ass and she decided that she couldn’t wait to try one in hers. She would even hold back on her BMs in order to make the turds more substantial and add to the feeling when she did poop. Neither of us got into scat play in any fashion. We did, however discover pissplay and all the feelings it offered. This actually led to our first sexual playing together. She surprised me one Friday by calling and inviting me to a cookout the next evening at her house and telling me to be sure to wear black pants. Would not tell me anything else about it. She had shared about having done all sorts of urolagnia and playing in the bathtub and occasionally when she was home alone and could go outside un-watched. Like me, she loved to piss outside, usually in the dark or well hidden by the bushes up close to the house. When she could she would walk around for quite a while in wet clothes before changing.
At this time we didn’t do Daylight Saving Time so even in late September it was pretty well dark around 7 o’clock but still very comfortable outside. There was one little spot over on the side of the patio where you could sit on the cement and the ground was a foot or more below so it was much like chair height. We had already used this area as a way to get away from the adult conversations without being really out of sight and having someone calling for us so no one thought anything about it when we found our regular spot and began our own separate conversation. This particular evening I don’t remember where the younger sister was but she was not bothering us. We both downed a hot dog and a burger and I began our usual tickling and picking process which enabled us to sort of wrestle around on the edge where we were perched. Sister began her giggling and laughing and no one paid any attention to us if we didn’t get too loud.

By now it was dark except for a couple of citronella candles on sticks on the other side of the patio pad. Three or four couples had gone in as the bugs were coming on off the lake behind the house and it had dropped a few degrees which got the older women inside and the men left were talking golf business not watching us. Now sister actually sat crossways on my lap like a Santa Claus pose would have been and began talking sex stuff in a reduced tone. I believe this night was about how much she had enjoyed her masturbating the week before. Then she began talking about pissplay.

She then stood up and sat back on me facing me with her legs on each side. Our father was sitting with his back to us and with the darkness no one seemed to care where we were. She then whispered, “I’ve got a big surprise for you. Are you ready for it?” I thought she was going to kiss me or something and I said, “Are you sure we should with them still here?”, nodding toward the old farts talking golf. “Of course, silly. The only one who will ever know it is you.” Then she leaned into me a bit and I could feel her leg muscles moving strangely and then I felt it. Hot, hot piss began a slow dribble into my crotch from her black shorts to my black pants. I think this was one of my first instant hardons. I could feel the hot liquid as it began to spread over my crotch and into my underwear and then down under my ass. The flow was very slow and regular, a product of her pissplay was management of her stream to prolong the feelings. She had been holding for hours she whispered to me. I had no problem believing her. I felt like a quart or more was heating my genitals to a fever level. She ground her crotch into me as she stopped and got up a changed back to the cross-ways arrangement.

We both sat there and enjoyed the warmth and talked quietly about how we wished we could lick each other clean. We heard a couple of doors shut on the other side of the house and we walked around the end of the house to say our goodbyes but really so we could get in one good tongue and saliva swapping kiss and a grope or two of each other’s crotches. As usual, she was not wearing panties and slipped her hand quickly into her shorts and rubbed herself a bit and brought her fingers to my lips for my first taste of her total wetness. Then she gave herself a mini orgasm rubbing the outside of her crotch. Unfortunately, about this time my mother showed up to pick me up and I could not return the taste feast to sister.

Over the years I’ve only told a literal handful of people about how totally depraved we were sexually and no one believed we could have had all this going at this age. I have found that only truly intelligent people can let themselves dive into such thoughts with such abandon. You must have an unquenchable thirst for knowledge to do what we were doing and do it so well and so completely. Also you must be very careful and not be too greedy so you don’t get caught. We never were. When I told my wives about my sex with sister they could not believe it. We never shared some of the stuff with anyone but we really would have been thought liars if we had.

The next post will get us into high school times and Sister’s indulging herself with her dates until she dated her future husband. Thanks for reading this far and I will be back soon.
Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

The Engoron theory was utter nonsense and the enti[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]