A place to share your sexy stories
By MrPicky
This is the only picture I have of her bare chested. This was taken about 16 years after we began our sexcapades. I think she was 29 or 30 in this shot.
This is the only picture I have of her bare chested. This was taken about 16 years after we began our sexcapades. I think she was 29 or 30 in this shot.
SSedited.jpg (217.2 KiB) Viewed 2718 times
Sorry for the delay in returning but I had an unexpected few days of a sick wife to look after and I couldn't sit down long enough to get this done.

Fortunately, we had another day about two weeks later when everyone was gone somewhere and we had no other commitments ourselves to interfere with us getting together again. I had a different buddy drop me off this time. Sister greeted me at the door wearing only a long T-shirt and nothing else. We embraced immediately and I had a big handful of her wonderfully full azz. Not many girls her age had such a well developed, round butt. We had been talking about how we each have a smell that is distinctive to us. She had found an article about pheromones and told me all about it. We decided that they must have played a strong role in our early attraction to each other having been so strong. When we were arranging for this tryst I had requested that she not shower that day and let me have about 36 hours of her natural body scents. Wow! Was that ever a great idea. As soon as we broke apart from our greeting kiss I slipped the shirt off of her and inhaled. Near instant erection. I could not wait to get her laid out and begin my worship of her beautiful body. We started out on the sofa again but then hit the floor and quickly moved to her bed.

I began on my knees beside the sofa with doing a little suck face and stroking the inside of her thighs very lightly like my fingers were feathers. I very soon noticed her body felt a bit different and I could pick up a bit of her natural, unperfumed scent. It was quite alluring to me and so began a new facet of exploration in our sex lives. I moved my face over to her shoulder and raised her arm at the same time. She balked a bit at first and said she had done as I asked and not bathed that day so she had at least an extra ten hours of sweat present all over her sexy frame and she was a bit self conscious about it as no one had ever gotten so close under those circumstances. I put my face closer to her armpit and inhaled deeply. The odor emanating from her glands was not offensive at all but quite pleasant to me. No it was not like flowers or cologne although in later years there were some body musks that were getting to this natural type scent and not flowery like most women's potions were. I leaned in and placed my nose right in the very center and breathed in the most wonderful natural scent I had ever been around. I loved it and began licking her like a popsicle. She began to wiggle a bit as she was ticklish but she soon began to moan like I was licking her hairy slit. I raised the other arm and checked it out and it was the same. For the next few minutes I was stroking one side lightly with my fingertips and the other with my nose and tongue. She was really getting into it as far as her reactions. Of course her tits and nips were getting some attention as well since they were just right there and in the way so to speak.

After a while I began to let my left hand wander back down her stomach and followed the downy blonde hairs down to her pubic bone. My fingers began to dance in a circle around her clit and her hips began their little bounces in reaction to her pubis being touched and stroked. It was so delightful to run my fingers through her hairy patch. It actually had spread over past her hip joint and out onto her thighs just a little. It was easy to see she was going to have a hell of a bush in the next few years. By now I had to get her nipples in my mouth and so I left the cores of her essence and moved south with my tongue and teeth. Of course, her nipples were already past being hard. They felt like marbles on top of two huge scoops of delicious ice cream. Naturally, they were way too hot to be ice cream but they looked the part on her young chest and they had no sag as yet. This had a predictable effect in combination with my fingers in her curlies and she began her sex sounds she would become known for in the future. Very soon there was a noticeable increase in body movements and wetness coming from her hips and pussy slit.

There was no stopping the orgasm that was now coming from down inside her gut. She was thrusting amazingly strong since I had not penetrated her cunt at all with fingers or tongue yet, just playing with and rubbing her clit which had grown quite a bit as it hardened to my ministrations. Being quite inexperienced still, I though it felt unusual that this orgasm seemed to come from the inside out. Now I know that the degree of excitement determines how "deep" the source for the orgasm is. When she regained some control she swung her left leg off the sofa and TOLD me in a sternly erotic tone of voice, "Eat me, now!" Being of an obliging nature, I was glad to comply with her order and moved between those gorgeous stems and began an earnest licking process on her groin. I began by cleaning up her secretions from the first great cum she had and then sucked her hairy lips into my mouth and chewed lightly on them and stretched them as much as I could. (I have always like the appearance of hanging, floppy inner lips hanging out of their home base, so I stretched hers every chance I got.) Now, as I was in a better position, I began to use my hands and fingers on her cunt and rosebud asshole as my tongued danced on the little man in the boat until he felt like he was about to explode. Well, in about ten minutes of teasing and hard licking he didn't but she did. I looked up over the hair patch to her face now in the contortions they take on as an orgasm erupts from way down inside her gut. It seems the finger I lubed up in her pussy and crammed in her butthole to the hilt had had the desired effect and helped light her up.

Sister then pulled me up to her mouth and she cleaned my face well with her hot tongue and began some soul-searching deep kissing for a good while. I kept my hand roving all over her pussy and tits while we kissed and she had another but smaller orgasm. We had rolled off the sofa onto the floor by now and the carpet was beginning to irritate her back and butt so she wanted to go to the bedroom. Off we went with her pulling me by my cock and her cum fluids running down both legs. She leads me over to her bed and pushes me down and straddles my knees. She sits there, straight upright, and silent. I reached for a tit and she brushed my hand away. Then she began to inch forward until her cunt is over my cock and then begins to slide her wet pussy slit back and forth over me until I am soaked with slime and she has another small orgasm. Now she take my hands she has been holding and places them on her boobs and rubs them vigorously over her hard nipples. She keeps this up until I begin to rise up and match her movements with my own and she then leans down and kisses me and says to hold off on cumming because she wants it in her mouth. So we slow down a bit and she slides down the bed and takes my cock in her steamy, humid mouth and begins her second blowjob in her life. It would be hard to say where she was the wettest, her pussy or her mouth, as she had my lower tummy and pubic hair soaked again very quickly. I remember thinking that if someone came in the door what a view they would have of her azz crack with her rosebud and her hairy cunt with those big lips hanging there and cum still running down her thighs.

As I said in the last post, she had read a good bit about sucking a cock and how to be good at it and we had discussed oral sex well on the phone before we got to try it out but this girl had a natural ability and strong desires working together to make her one of he best I ever had when she had not seen another grown man's cock but mine. She just simply loved a cock in her mouth even if not really doing anything with it. We will get into more detail about it later on but penetration was really what she loved most about sex. It was second only to an orgasm, which she had several different levels of. She had wanted my cum in her mouth and she got it right when my cock was at the deepest she could take it. She sucked it all out and swallowed every drop and went diving for any she missed. It just seemed to be natural to her to be sure that she had drained you of nearly everything when she was giving you the best she knew how to give. Every blow job was a life changing experience with her. She just loved and adored cocks and wanted to reward every one she got the chance to suck. I should also add here that I had really enjoyed the new smells and tastes of her body in the unbathed but not nasty condition she was in. The extra salty taste and the feel of the skin that had had perspiration on it was a new and pleasant sensation to me. Also the taste of unwashed pussy is in a league of its own, too, at least with a basically clean girl that is just a few hours late for her regular shower.

There is plenty more to come. I thank those who have taken their to read about us. If nothing else, I want folks to know that these situations don't always end badly. I am not saying that we were right morally just that we were not having bad results from doing it. Back again soon.
Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

The Engoron theory was utter nonsense and the enti[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]