A place to share your sexy stories
By Alex2
Hi all,
I'm new but I've been following for many years.
I finally decided to share some of our true erotic moments. Hope you like it. :oops:

This is a true account about our first time at the nude beach, July 2007.

We are Spanish and have been together for many years, since our early twenties.
We always had a good sex life and always shared our fantasies.
My now wife Lisa, is petite, lean, with small tits and a perfect round ass. She always enjoyed sex but she never was, or is, ager for crazy stuff. She goes through times when sex is the last of her thoughts and others when she feels naughty.
Over the years one fantasy that came clear for both of us was about her being naked in front of others. Possibly also during sex acts, but that was an extreme –for us- that we knew wasn’t going to happen. While being naked was achievable..

And so, when in 2007 we were planning a road trip through Corse, I checked online to see if there were nudist beaches. And there were. I talked to her during sex and she agreed that she would try it. We were in our early 30s.
So once there, we stopped at Alaria, a tiny town on the east coast, with kms of nice uninterrupted beach. Near the town there were a number of nudist camping sites, but that was not for us. We took a motel room.
We checked in, had lunch and rested a bit. I could feel the tension raising, until I said that it was probably time to go check the beach. With Lisa I need to be cautious and to not push her too much. As I said, with the right mood she can be surprisingly naughty, but things have to be right. Anyway, that particular day she had a good sex drive and was determined to show her body.

We stopped the car halfway between 2 nudist camping sites, probably 1km in both directions. There were a lot of naked people in the distance, near the camping sites, and naked couples every now and then along the beach, sunbathing or walking. Also, there were lone men walking the beach, back and forth between the 2 places. A part from the men, the walkers, there was absolutely nothing suspicious at all.

Lisa pointed to a spot nearby a small rock wall, manmade, probably to protect from the sand in windy days. The only problem was that a lone lady, in her 50s was right in front of it, 5 meters away, reading a book, pointing toward that spot. But I wanted Lisa to be happy so I decided that my own shyness was to be forgotten and I was going to show my dick to the lady in order to get Lisa naked.
And so I awkwardly undressed and sat there in front of her, while Lisa went topless first, then sat and took the bottom off as well. I was over the moon but the lady in front of us kept my dick at bay. Lisa sat next to me with her legs very closed and we spent some times talking and getting familiar with the situation.
After some minutes I thought ‘fuck it, I need Lisa to relax’, and so I spread my legs while leaning back on my elbows. I think the lady took a really good look at my dick while pretending to read the book. 2 more minutes and Lisa followed me, only keeping her legs closed, but still showing the world her short and perfectly trimmed landing stripe (at the time she used to shave her vulva but kept the pubes). This time I had to concentrate to avoid an erection.

So Lisa was getting more confident when an old fat man, with a shaved tiny dick arrived from nowhere, had a fast dip in the water, and stood there talking with the lady in front of us. He was her husband and he was facing both his wife and us. I could see Lisa getting shy with the fat man enjoying the view of her young and fit body. He was the first stranger, the first man beside me, to get a real look at her trimmed pubes. But even with her legs locked, he was too close for Lisa to be comfortable. After a long 2 minutes, she decided to turn around to beat the shyness. But it wasn’t a good idea. Her perfect and round ass do not hide her shaved labia from view! Also, her asshole is always in full view. I always tell her that and I love it! But at that moment I got really nervous, my heart was in my throat and my dick was pleading for full action. I knew Lisa knew it wasn’t a great idea and that the fat guy was seeing her most secret spots.
He became the first man, beside me, to see -partially- her shaved labia and asshole.
This lasted probably 2 more minutes, with the fat guy still talking and still looking and my wife’s naked ass. I thought the day was over and Lisa was going to run away, but surprisingly she said:
‘I m not comfortable with this guy so close in front of us, let’s move to the left’. I said ok, we stood up, took our stuff and walked naked 15m to the left, to sit in between that couple and another younger than us couple, where the girl was wearing her bottom.

The move was a relief and we could relax again, sitting straight, even if this time there was no wall to protect us from complete view.
Naked couples and lone men kept walking in front of us. They were all older than us and generally completely shaved. Nothing exiting to tell you the truth. We commented on them and Lisa was immediately more relaxed, showing her tiny erected nipples (Lisa was already used to topless) and not locking her legs all the times.

Some time later the younger couple stood up. She took off the bottom and they both went for a dip. We watched. She was a beauty, with nice, perfect full round tits, good ass and a trimmed pussy just like Lisa. He was young and fit, his dick shaved. They played in the water and I said something about her pussy being perfectly cured.
That display of sexy bodies gave even more confidence to Lisa, because when they went back to their towels, she said it was time for us for a dip. I was surprised but happy.
We had the fantastic experience of bathing naked for the first time and it felt really good.
After some minutes I noticed Lisa standing mostly where the water was just below her pussy. She was playing with me and apparently happy and comfortable. But I was pretty sure that was no coincidence!
(When I asked later that night, she confirmed it. She wanted the young guy to notice her pussy as retaliation for me being focused on the girl’s pussy! She wanted her to be jealous and she didn’t care about the others passing by and having a look!)

After that we went back to our spot and managed to relax (thanks god!). All that nakedness was getting normal after all. We laid down, reading books and magazines and relaxing, sometimes belly up, sometimes belly down. I knew all the walkers were able to see my sex and partially Lisa’s, especially when belly down, but I needed to keep that thought at bay and leaving it for later, if I didn’t want to display an erection and possibly being kicked out.
The young couple went away and nothing worth of notice happened until sunset.
I love European summer time when the day stretches well until 9pm!

By sunset they were all gone, except for a few last men walkers.
Also the heat was gone and we went back to talk mode. We commented about the day, the bodies, the young couple, the old man, and I told her I had to fight a constant erection. With nobody nearby she took my dick in one hand and she said that also she has been wet for most of the day, and that she was pleased that many men had a look at her naked. I put a finger inside her, where she was indeed wet, and told her that she was a whore. And she agreed. My dick was exploding. I saw a lone naked man in the distance, walking toward us. In a moment of lust I went into fantasy/sex talk mode and said:
‘So why now you don’t open your legs and let that guy take a good look at your pussy? There’s no one else.’
‘And how should I do that?’ she asked to my surprise!
‘You lie down, belly up, legs open, pretending to read a book. If you do it now, he would think you just didn’t see him coming. He’s still far.’
‘How, like this?’
‘Spread your legs apart.’
‘What? Like this?!’
‘Yes! Take your book, hurry.’
‘oh fuck!’ she said. And she took the book, keeping her legs spread, letting her shaved pussy and clit to be in full sight.
I was having an heart attack! I went belly down, put my sunglasses on and took a book as well, pretending to read and checking the guy.
‘Where is he?’ she asked.
‘He’s coming. Don’t move.’
‘Where is he now?’
‘He’s getting closer. I think he saw you’
‘oh fuck.. …. And now?’
‘He’s almost here. He’s looking this way’
‘oh shit’
‘He’s looking at you! Oooh he’s so looking at your pussy!’ I said in a whisper.
The guy stared at Lisa’s open pussy until he could. My dick was as hard as rock. Under my own weight I was almost coming.
He was the first stranger to see Lisa’s pussy in all details.
Then I told her he was gone and she immediately stood up. We both looked at him walking away when he turned to have another look at us.
‘Shit!!’ we said together. ‘Now he knows that I did it on purpose!!’ Lisa said, half worried half excited. Her pussy was a lake, all swollen and open.
‘take me to the room and fuck me hard’ she said.
Once in the room she sat on the bed with her legs open and she said:
‘So that guy just saw my pussy open like this? Can you believe it? Are you happy?’
We fucked all night.

We didn’t do it again that trip. As I said, Lisa had her whore moment, and that was it for her. But it fueled our passion for a long time.
After that we had other adventures and other strangers looked at her pussy in the following years.
If you like I can share those as well.
By Jocko64
Good story, my lovely lady has always been a bit of an exhibitionist so many of our friends have seen her body parts! She is very proud of her body, 3 kids and at 72 still has body of 45 year old!
By Alex2
Thank you both.

I'll try to write about another time of my wife exposing her body in the coming weeks.
@ Jocko64, it's fantastic to hear about your wife and the fact that you 2 are still into it!
I can see a lot of people writing about exposing wife to friends. For us it would be too awkward! We need the right occasion with strangers!
Cheers
By Jocko64
Over the years my wife being an exhibitionist usually makes it looks accidental, She has never been a panty wearer but always keeps pair in purse. Shelf or sheer bra, like button up tops so she can control the view. Alcohol will enhance her showing the goods. I got over it shortly after we married, I realized that she just loved showing her body and I understood why. She not only was very photogenic but had a body to match the face. I was lucky to have her. When I went to Military she found herself another cock (her boss) and we elected to have an open marriage. It has worked for us, not for some folks! It is just sex not a loving relationship.

Funny this is about nude beaches, we have never been to one specifically but have been naked on beaches that have been isolated. She has been painted twice at Key West Fantasy Fest, that was at ages 62/63 and like I said, still has awesome body. The funniest time was at Myrtle Beach, we rented house and went with 3 other couples and all of us at club drinking and they had wet t-shirt contest and was goaded into entering her age group, of course alcohol was a factor. she ended up being naked on stage and bouncer pulled her off , he wanted her pussy or BJ but all he got was hand job backstage. Our friends were all cheering her on and she won the 100 bucks LOL! Before week was up we played strip poker and all got to see her and everybody else naked! One couple became swap partners about a year later.
By AnonAnon
When I first met my wife and she exposed herself to my friends, I was a little uncomfortable, but the way she did it just made it fun for everyone so I got used to it.

Strangers bring other options and reactions. We stopped off at a hotel in a small town in MI one evening and found the manager interested in my wife's nipples that were visible through her tank top so she wore a lingerie top to dinner in the restaurant downstairs and let him have a better view. It was a buffet that seemed quite popular with the people in the town so he got to see her and see her seen by other folks and get a kick out of both.
By WickedWonder
My wife and I have visited nude beaches many times. However none in the USA. Mostly Greece. Our first time I remember very clearly. We were at the Mirtiotissa Beach, in Corfu Of course we were both very nervous at first. She actually was the first to strip. We laid a blanket out and she laid down. I followed stripping and laid down.

seeing all the naked young ladies, caused me a situation. Yep, I got a hard on. All the sudden, this bright red headed young girl came walking right up to us and began talking with my wife. My wife can speak many different languages. After a few minutes, the girl laughed because she realized my situation and pointed at me.

The next thing I knew, this girl had my hand and my wife walked beside her. She led us over to the rocks. She then pushed me against a rock and then knelled in front of me and began sucking my cock. My wife was giggling all the time. This girl knew exactly what to do to get me off and swallowed my whole load. Then to my surprise, she turned to my wife and kissed her deeply to share my load with her. Wow that was so not my wife. After they finished kissing, we went back to our blanket we left behind and laid back down.

We did meet up with this redhead later. That was a very wild night for sure under the stars.
By Ohler
WickedWonder - you say you met up with the redhead later that night. It appears from your story that she was also into women? Are you going to tell us whether your wife also enjoyed the talents of the redhead's mouth?
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]