A place to share your sexy stories
By MrPicky
After the continuous stream of orgasmic convulsing I brought my sister into we looked a the clock and only had about 20 minutes before I needed to disappear so there was no time to waste. She wanted a big taste of me since I had driven her into near oblivion with my tongue action on her nether regions. She had also been reading and studying about cocks and listened to me well in our talks when I had relayed what felt good and what was very tender to the touch. I was lying on my back and she squatted down over my cock and balls and rubbed her soaking wet crotch all over both of them. Slick is not a strong enough word to describe the slimy condition of both our pubic areas. The smell of sex was unbelievable and was all through the house by now. The leather sofa was going to need some saddle-soap to bring it back to normal. After drenching me with her juices she slid down to return the oral favors I had given her.

She had already told me how she would play with herself for long periods just to get super wet and slimy and she would use carrots or cucumbers to insert into her pussy just so she could lick her juices off of them. Well, this time she had more than ever to lick up and new stuff to lick it off of. After draining all the fluids she could off of and out of her splendidly smoking hot body she began licking my cock and gently squeezing my balls. She left nothing from my asshole to my pubic bone without her tongue licking and gently sucking the hair and skin to get all the goodness she had deposited into her mouth. Then she began a combination of jacking and sucking and licking my cock until I was ready to explode. Just like her, as the excitement increased so did the movement of my hips and butt and she raised me off the sofa with every up stroke. I did not have to tell her anything to do. She was a natural cocksucker just like she had said for months she wanted to become. As you can imagine, given the situation it didn't take long before I was ready to fill her mouth and she sensed it perfectly. Just before the first spurt she had a finger ready to go deep into my ass. She had already been playing and nudging it just waiting for the right time to send it home. Not only did she send it home but she sent me somewhere I had never even dreamed of before. I gave her a mouthful which she readily swallowed and came up with a huge smile on her face. She ran into the bathroom and returned with two hot washcloths to get us back close to normal. As we bathed each other quickly, she asked if I was disappointed in anything that had happened. I told her only in the limited time we had. She said that it was the same for her. Her dream had finally come true and I said so had mine and now we just needed to work on better ones. Just as I finished getting dressed my buddy pulled into the driveway to take me home. She remarked that she hoped he didn't know what pussy smelled like or he would know what we had been up to instead of studying.

This makes me think of how many times I took her taste and smell to some other woman as the years went by. Most of them were too inexperienced to realize what was happening. There were numerous times that some other girl got to clean her off my cock and would comment how much they loved the way I tasted. One more experienced slut I fooled with once in a while remarked one evening that she had never wanted to be with a woman before but if I would bring the one I had just been with over to her she would gladly have lesbian sex with her. She loved sister's taste as much as I did apparently. If she had only known who it was she would have died as they had been in several classes together. Fortunately, over the years I was only with a very few women that had an unpleasant odor problem. Most of the time then it was only because they had not had time for a bath between me and the last guy who had fucked them. Many women I noticed had no unpleasantness in that regard until someone dumped a load in them and the liquids didn't blend very well.

Back again soon.
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment