A place to share your sexy stories
By MrPicky
As time progressed for sister and I we were able to talk more and more and realized we had many of the same questions about life and our favorite thing of all--SEX. I found out that she began masturbating about the fourth grade when her nipples began to be a bit more sensitive and she noticed how nice it was to give extra attention to them and her slit especially when she was beginning to need to piss. I on the other hand didn't start to jerk off until I was twelve. I had been playing with myself, fondling my balls, and some anal stimulation for a couple of years before I played enough one night that I ejaculated all over myself. We discussed all that and more. Now that the stage was set she began flashing her pussy and occasionally her tits when it was safe. She wore jeans a lot so pussy flashing was much harder to do quickly and safely. We were cautious if nothing else. Over all those years we were never caught and never questioned about our pastimes. We became much more observant of times available to fool around out of sight. We also were not too greedy about things so we would stop early and return to the group or whatever before we were obvious. It was easy for her to maintain a higher level of excitement for a longer period in order that I could make her cum quickly with my fingers and enjoy her show of emotion and feel her extra wetness and pulsations. I also quickly learned to enjoy the smell of her young pussy juices on my hands for hours after touching her. I did my best to get her to wear skirts more but she was afraid to show any change of habit patterns for her suspicious mother to question or make remarks about.

Sister was also the only girl I was able to watch grow up physically. She already had a good bit of pubic hair as it had become noticeable when she was nine but I was able to watch it darken, increase in density and spread to her upper thighs as well as the pleasure trail to her navel. Her pubic hair was different than any other I have seen. In the area right around the sides of her slit and the vee above it for about three inches was very curly, not kinky, just much tighter curls than most other women. The rest of the spread was gently curly and faded into the pleasant blonde fuzz I mentioned earlier that was all over her body. It was exciting to see her body take it's very sexy shape as her rock hard tits grew into boobs and her aureola spread out from her nipples. All this happening while her nicely rounded cheeks swelled out into hips and the crease became defined between her thighs and her cheeks. Over about three years she went from a beautiful child and became a gorgeous, beautiful and hot sexy woman by the time she was 15. By 18, she could prepare herself so that she could pass for 30 if she wanted to and we used that a few times. I had a heavy beard for my age and with our height and builds it was no problem to fool waiters and cashiers into selling us alcohol. Back then we could buy beer and wine at 18 anyway. It also helped in buying condoms at pharmacies as she began dating outside our relationship.

We had breached that threshold of first kiss, first ass grab, first tit rubbing and first flashing her body. Now we were smarter in our use of time and I began to finger her to orgasms and she would jack my cock until I came. We had quickly learned how to bring the other to cum in very short times. This caused me problems later on in trying to not cum too fast when I was fucking. With her looks and body sister was getting lots of attention at school and she was loving every minute of it. She began having some "mini" dates for short periods and did some experimenting in her make-out practices. Guys could not believe how great she was at kissing and allowing some playing around outside her clothes when other girls that age were too uptight to do anything but even more, they didn't really know how. Lots of 13-14 year old girls were playing around with their best friends to practice what to do on real dates. Of course, no one ever would admit it. I had to pry it out of both my wives that they had done practice kissing with best friends. Since sister had been playing with her tits and clit since she was nine or so, she had no problem coming home from a dance or a date and taking care of business before she wrote in her sex journal about what she had done that night. I'll bet that some of those guys would love to have what was in that journal destroyed. Now in their late 60s it may not cause too much trouble like in our younger days. I'm quite sure that some of those guy's wives would wonder what was in the journal if they knew it existed.

Sister's mother went back to work full time just a few months after we began to share our thoughts and bodies. This is when our little sister became a real problem for us. I was able once in a while to get a ride down to their house after school. There was little reason to unless little sister had some after school activity to give us free time together. We managed to hit the first one on a Tuesday and had about an hour and a half to play. Play we did. I went in the door and in minutes we had our tongues down each other's throat and hands roaming everywhere. In a few more we were naked and lying on the leather sofa in the den. I had my hands full of tits and mouth switching from lips to nips. As we rolled around she got on top and I got both hands full of her glorious azz cheeks. Sister was both stroking my cock and rubbing me all over. She would grab whatever she could to stay on top and then began to rub her pussy slit over my cock and had a very quick cum that way. We had agreed on no vaginal intercourse but that didn't rule out using my cock to make herself cum as she was doing. It wasn't long before I decided I wanted to taste her straight from the cunt and not licking it off my fingers. We wiggled around until I got on top again and moved down kissing and licking my way, enjoying the taste of her wonderful body. Finally I made it to the honeypot and I licked, sucked all around those full lips until I flicked her clit with my tongue. It only took about two or three minutes until she hit the biggest orgasm of her young life. I was afraid the neighbors had heard her. She was actually crying. Her emotions were at their peak and she wanted more and so did I. I kept on licking and sucking her inner and outer lips and pulling the hair with my lips.

I had my hands under that perfect azz and had her cheeks spread as best I could. I decided that at this point a real man would lick her asshole and go up from there. This meant that I would have to change positions a bit so I slipped around slightly and turned my head a few degrees for better use of my tongue and that gave me room to use my fingers, too. I began to rub the rosebud carefully with my index finger and stroked her whole butt crack up and down as I stuck my tongue into the honeypot as far as I could. I stayed away from her clit to tease her and it definitely got her hips into gear. She began to hump her butt up three or four inches up and down and was making all kinds of moaning and whimpering sounds. I really wish I had been able to record our sessions as she was quite vocal and I think it turned both of us on even more to hear it. On one of her up thrusts I moved my hands to get a better hold and be able to keep her a couple of inches off the sofa that was now going to need some cleaning. In this new position I could now easily run my tongue from the top of her butt crack to her clit in one motion, so I did. She loved it, every inch I licked brought new trembles and moans. When my tongue hit the rosebud she came again. Almost as strong as the first one but not quite. I diddled around there with my tongue for a bit and moved back to her pussy replacing my tongue with my finger again. I had quickly covered my finger with saliva and stuck it in a couple of knuckles deep. That brought another lurch of her hips and a big yelp. I was afraid she might not go for the finger as we had only discussed playing and licking not penetration but she seemed to like the surprise and never said a word.

Never having done any of these things before that day, I was calling on all my reading, talking to her and my friends, and my own imagination about what would feel the best and where. At this point I decided to position my hand so that I could get a finger in both holes at the same time and then be able to lick her honeypot and clit. I really wanted to give her something she would never forget and any other guy would have a hell of a time repeating. I had just read my first article about the "G" spot and I wanted to see if hers was developed yet. WOW! Was it ever. Now with one of her legs up and over my shoulder and the other one as far away as she could spread it, I used both hands to keep a finger all the way up her azz and my two middle fingers stroking in and out of her cunt and curled upward to touch that little elusive target in constant contact. By the time I had made about three strokes inside the pussy and matched it with the single finger in her azz she went into a sensory overload. There was a constant hip thrusting and a chorus of "Oh! Oh! OOHH!" I still can't believe a girl her age could have this strong a reaction to this stimulus. Now I reached up and touched her clit with the tip of my tongue and she almost threw me off the sofa and damn near broke my finger in her asshole. I swear I believe she passed out for a few seconds and came back to life in the same gear she had been in. She was now basically in one long orgasmic state for two or three minutes until she finally screamed that I absolutely had to stop. The muscles in her cunt had been giving my fingers a real workout with their grasping and pulling motions. When I backed my head away I looked at my hand to make sure the fingers were still attached and could see the muscles around the opening were still trying to clasp my now missing digits. I think these motions are much like the peristalsis the takes food down the esophagus into the stomach except these is to milk the semen out of the penis and deliver it to the cervix. I do believe that all the masturbation she had been doing for several years had prepared her body to be able to react this strongly to totally external stimulation. Without part of her brain having to tell her hands and fingers where and how hard to touch herself she was able to let go and enjoy my stimulation at a higher level.

I had accomplished what I set out to do with her. She told me repeatedly over the years that no one had ever been able to top that experience including me. According to her I had matched it many times but never topped it. Years later she became a bit of a size queen and liked sex a little on the rough side so it surprised me that no one had ever built her up to the extremes of excitement we had together. Her first husband was about 8" and gave her real workouts when it came to raw fucking but he lacked the finesse I had learned about in my research. Since I didn't marry until I was 28 I had dozens of experiences to relate to when I was romancing my first wife and they served me well.

That's all for today. I will be back soon. I sincerely hope you are all enjoying my tales of lust with my hot little sister.
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]