A place to share your sexy stories
I will pickup where I left off in the first post. I hope everyone finds my story telling enjoyable and this will be as near the exact truth as I can remember it and share the words from sister's journal.

We truly loved each other in many ways and especially some we weren't supposed to even know about. As you could tell, she is from my dad's second marriage to the witch mentioned above and we never lived in the same house. In fact, we never slept under the same roof until I was 30 years old. All our playing and experimenting had to be done very carefully and on the sly until she left the first hubby. At that time, she told my first wife that she was bisexual and wanted very badly to spend a weekend in bed with her and her husband, me. I didn't know this was coming and was surprised when the deal was made successfully. This was supposed to be our first time together as well as my wife's first time with another girl, at least that I knew of. Sister in her best conniving and manipulative ways had my wife wrapped around her fingers.

She had told my wife that she had always wanted to have some kind of physical relationship with me to spite her parents plus she had always liked me and I was a trusted friend more than a brother to her. What a story, even if only 90% true. My wife had had some curiosity about being with another girl since she and a friend had practiced French kissing and wallowed around in bed a couple of times in only their panties just to learn about how it felt to naked with another person. Sister just neglected to tell her about the almost 15 years we had spent playing around prior to this magic weekend she was planning. To get this in perspective I will tell you about what led up to this threesome event.

I grew up in a separate household and town from sister until the summer just prior to my entering ninth grade, and her the seventh, when we both moved back to our original hometown, but separately as I had said. I had only heard about this person and had only seen two pictures when visiting my grandmother's house. I really did not know what to expect. I had only seen my dad two or three times in the months preceding this encounter in over 8 years. I really wasn't comfortable with him just yet and now here was the whole family getting out of the car at my grandmother's. Well, I met her, our little sister and the wicked stepmother all at once for the first time. Fortunately, everything well very well. The two girls had been as curious about their mysterious big brother as I had been about them. I had little in common with the younger one but the magic began immediately between me and the older girl. In fact, we hit it off so well that it bothered the stepmother tremendously as she had no desire to have me enter her home or life then or ever. It pleased my dad that we were so at ease with each other so quickly.

As it would work out, we didn't see each other for several weeks but the next time there were some of the younger cousins and sister spending the weekend at grandma's and I visited for a few hours. We talked some and learned a bit more about each other. It seems we both liked most of the same stuff in school though we went to different systems and couldn't see each other during the days at school. The next encounter was at another family get together, a cookout at our aunt's house for Thanksgiving. We talked some but the entire family was there and no privacy although we decided to talk on the phone some when we could. Another big family deal on Christmas Eve and we were able to sit together and share few words. More cookouts in the Spring followed and more and more talking. There were a couple of girl cousins weekends at Grandma's where we had just a few minutes of real privacy and we had started hugging as we would leave to go home. She sneaked in a peck on the cheek on the side away from everyone else and I was on **** nine.

Finally, summer arrived and she stayed at Grandma's one weekend when no one else was there overnight. Much more talk this time. She was very open about wanting to know what I thought about making out and petting with girls and I told her I was just as protected as she was and as yet there had not been any of that. Her answer was that she wished we could disappear for a few minutes so we could begin our experiences in earnest. There were still too many people around to do much but I told her I would love to try things out with her if we could. I also told her to imagine my hands on her butt and boobs before she went to sleep and maybe we could talk on the phone the next day before she went home. We did that but we still had to be careful because back then my house, her house and grandma's house were all on party lines and plenty of nosy neighbors to listen in. There was a big cookout for the Fourth of July at her house and we were able to sneak off for a couple of minutes. BINGO! First real kiss for both of us and I did grab her ass with both hands and squeezed as I pulled her into me. She later asked if that was an erection she could feel when we kissed and I told her it sure was and it seems it was her first one in person. We scrambled back to the others and hadn't been missed. Naturally the little sister would turn out to be our nemesis over a period of time. Typically she wanted to be a part of whatever we were doing. Just being a normal kid but still a pain in the ass. We just had to be careful around her because she was a little tattletale. If anyone would come looking for us it would be her first.

Finally there was sister's birthday party in August. She had all nine of the family grandchildren and some of her school friends there. I think there were about 20 youngsters total. We sneaked off to a bedroom for about 15 or 20 minutes and did some first class saliva swapping kissing. Our tongues seemed to be made for each other. On the very first kiss there was some really hot tongue tango going on. There was also some stroking and fondling outside our clothes that really felt hot as hell. Even through the stiff ass fabric of the bras in those days it was no problem to feel how hard her nipples were. Also the crotch of her jeans was very damp and the heat it gave off was amazing to me. It was mostly making out and petting with some moaning but very little talking. We weren't going to waste this first free time together as we knew it was going to be short. I did find out though that she never wore panties if there was no one around when she dressed. Even tough she had fabulous legs with great thighs even at her young age she would not wear the short skirts of the day because she did not want to take a chance of flashing her hairy patch at anyone. The first three years or so of our relationship she was very devoted to me and said she was not playing around with anyone else so no flashing, yet.

I guess now it would be good to describe us physically. Sister was an early hotty. Her pubic hair began to show up when she was nine and boobs budding at ten. Periods even began at 11. Her hormones were raging very early compared to her schoolmates. I am quite sure this is why her curiosity was so strong so young and she was in agreement about that, too. She knew compared to her school friends she was much more ready to do things they had not even thought about yet. If it had been the 90s instead of the 60s she would have been hard for a parent to handle. She was usually the second or third tallest girl in her class. As I had already mentioned she developed outwardly early and had very full and bouncy "B" cup boobs at 13. Her ass had also rounded out very nicely and each cheek was more than a handful that blended into some very shapely thighs for one so young. I, on the other hand, was a nerdy looking guy with glasses, nearsighted, and I had and still have a weight problem. At that age I was slightly above average in height and way above in weight. I had an average size cock that was always ready when needed. If you have never seen the movie "Revenge of the Nerds" you should catch it. We both made excellent grades and now would be considered nerds. We both had dark blonde hair that was almost brown. We both had hairy bodies for our ages. She was virtually covered in this very fine blond and downy fuzz that I always find sexy on any woman lucky enough to have it. By the time she was 15 she had a very noticeable pleasure trail of light pubic hair all the way to her navel. Like I said, I find this extra natural adornment sexy as hell and a gift. Sister was a bit self-conscious about these things since she knew the other classmates didn't have them. I told her hundreds of time how sexy I thought she looked and I was proud of her and those bouncy tits that became swingers by her senior year in school. Several of her friends were pretty open about their jealousy of her well developed body.

Time for a break and I will try to get back with part three very soon. Thank you folks that have read the first part. the stage is now set and time to tell about the real stuff that happened.
Eaten by Indigenous Natives

"...because when he speaks the bias[sic] medi[…]

She has since moved to Salt Lake and is with Hyund[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife’s choice of outfit to go to a small event […]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]