A place to share your sexy stories
By ColtHunter
I just finished work and changed my clothes real fast. I was wearing a tank, a pair of shorts and my sneakers when I arrived at the this diner that was down the street from the club where I work. I had given up my job at the gym to work as a bartender and bouncer at a strip club. Unlike other strip clubs they had some days that had male dancers and some days that had female dancers. It was a little more classier than the club that was there before. I enjoyed my work especially since I got to see all the of the female dancers naked. I also didn't mind the male dancers because I had always been curious about sex with guys. The new manager of the Club, Eddie, didn't want any of what he called "funny business" during work hours even though I have see some here and there.

i walked into the diner and there was a crowd. I guess the bars let out and some of the drunks and whores all ended up here. From across the restaurant a girl called my name so I approached her. It was Brandy. She was a manager of the dancers and was a dancer herself. She came into the gym I used to work at and after several conversations told me her club was hiring. She was about 5'9, slim, nice curves, C-cups. blue eyes and really could put on a great show too.

Brandy was at a round table and booth by some windows. She was sitting beside Rayene (pronounced Rain) who was the DJ in the club I worked out. Sam, who worked behind the bar with me as a bar-back, was beside her. There was a guy sitting beside Brandy who I saw in the club a couple times, Brandy motioned to that guy beside her, 'Hey Garry, scoot over a bit so Flash can sit with us."

Garry spread his legs open to take up the space, "sorry bud no room for you here??," Sam then smirked at him then to me.

Brandy looked at Garry, "you got spring loaded balls today?? gotta keep the legs open?" she pushed him from her side. "get out of the seat."

He grumbled a bit and then stood up. She followed and pointed at the seat, "sit there and I will be right back need to take pee," she winked at me. Rayene followed her. Garry sat back down.

"Garry this guy is the new bartender and bouncer, Colt Hunter" Sam motioned towards me, "Colt this is my friend Garry."
Garry nodded, "Nice to meet you Colt. Don't wanna come off as a jerk cause we just met. I hope your not staying long here with us. Sam and I are trying to hookup with Brandy and Rayene. We are gonna fuck their brains out so I mean...four is company and five is a crowd I hope you understand.

I eyed him up. He was thin like Sam, dark hair and this funny looking mustache. I should have laughed at him but I just smiled back. "Sure i know what you mean and none taken."

"cool so when they come back you should move to another table or take your stuff to go." Sam did not say anything. Just sat there and smiled at him.

Brandy and Rayene returned from the restroom and Garry stood up and I slide into the center a bit as Brandy scooted next to me on one side and then Rayene on the other. Garry just glared at me and so did Sam. Brandy leaned against me, "how was your first week at work?"

The waitresses brought everyone's meals. I just got a low cal shake though, "it was very good and I like it. I met a lot of people, the dancers and staff, but also got to know some of the regulars."

Rayene leaned on the table a bit and looked in my direction. She was a light skinned black girl and was stunning. She had dark eyes and a very sweet voice, "why did brandy call you Flash? I see it tattooed on your arm."

"I used to play high school sports. I started in track and they used to say I was quick as a flash and once I started playing football i was called Flash Gordon cause my middle name is Gordon. I hated that name till they called me Flash and didnt seem as bad. I played on the defensive line and we were called Flash Gordon and his Defenders."

"cool," Rayene replied, She took her fingers and caressed my muscular arm "I think this US Marine tat you have on this arm is nice. My dad was a Marine."

Garry moved back against the seat, "I got a pool and hot tub back at my house if you girls want to join Sam and I there. I got a mini-bar so we can party there instead."

Rayene replied, "it is late for me so I am not partying tonight. and anyway Colt and I need to talk about work stuff and play some catch up."

Sam motioned to Brandy, "why dont you join us Brandy?"

"no fucking way," brandy laughed at Sam, She snuggled up to me and nuzzled her nose agaisnt my ear, "

"sorry dudes. Three's company and 5 is a crowd??" I repeated back to them.

"have a nice night." Garry shot a nasty look at me like I just broke the special rules of the "Bro" Brotherhood. He just got up and almost stomped out of the restaurant.

Sam did the same thing, but mumbled to me, "not very cool, guy."

Brandy laughed when they were out of the restaurant. "god i am so glad they are gone. Garry kept rubbing my legs and I would have decked him, but he comes into the club and is a paying customer so to speak," she paused then changed the subject. "so how many times have you seen Sam sucking cock in the men's restroom."

I nearly fell off my seat laughing, "I saw him sucking cock a few times when it slowed down a bit and also in the parking lot."

Rayene was laughing too, "this is stuff I don't see."

Brandy shrugged, "I have seen mostly the male dancers fucking in the back. I ignore it unless I see a group, because Eddie is pretty strict on that type of thing,"

Rayene smirked, "I have seen you Brandy with Lisa."

She winked, "I ate her pussy all night. god she is hot."

I was loving the conversation now realizing Brandy was bi and probably Rayene too, I sipped my milkshake, "so have you both been together with one another."

Brandy nodded, "yeah we have. Do you wanna go back to my place??"

An hour later we were all at Brandy's house. Rayene and Brandy were in a 69 position on the bed and I was grinding my throbbing cock deep and hard into Brandy's pussy as I felt Rayene's tongue on my cock and balls as I keep fucking Brandy steady. I kept hammering my cock into Brady's pussy. She had her face buried in Rayene's wet pussy.

I just kept all my cock in Brandy's pussy slamming into her as hard as I can. We moved positions as I grinded my cock into Rayene's pussy as she ate Brandy's pussy. Brandy's moaning just got my cock even harder. I pounded her pussy for what seemed like forever.

I pulled my cock out to let Brandy suck my cock as Rayene licked my balls feverishly. I laid down as Brandy straddled my cock and Rayene pushed her wet pussy into my face as they both kissed I buried my face into Rayene's pussy then fingered her ass too. We had sex to the wee hours before I went to sleep with both girls in the bed.

Some time during the early morning hours she had to get up for work. I had the day off and planned to sleep in bit. Some time during the morning I felt a hot mouth on my cock and woke up to Rayene sucking my cock. It was one of the hottest times I had so far. She got my cock nice and wet and then slide her pussy down on my hard cock as I leaned a bit up against the wall on the bed. She slowly moved her pussy on my cock.

She gazed into my eyes, "I dont usually do this...hookup I mean with men I dont know, I am recently single after being engaged to guy that turned into an asshole so I figured what the hell. Brandy and I have been hooking up just for sex,"

I began kissing her lips as I held her shoulders so I could keep her on my cock as I thrusted deep into her, She let out a moan into our kiss. I pulled from her lips still close to hers, "I am happy we are able to connect and I am not with anyone either. Not sure what I am looking for, but I feel strange with you..like Deja Vu for some reason. I hope that doesn't sound odd."

She kissed my lips again, "no I felt that too. I am thinking perhaps we knew each other at one time cause you seem familiar. Maybe at a younger age."

I pressed my lips against hers as I picked her up with my cock still inside her and put her down on the bed in a missionary position so I could keep pounding my throbbing cock in and out of her. She moaned as I slapped skin to skin making loud noises as we had hot sex. I sat on bed as she sucked my cock until I came into her face and mouth.

She had to leave so I laid back down and when I finally woke back up it was late afternoon. I forgot to set my alarm. I dont like to sleep that late. I found Brandy in the shower in the shower. She was happy to see me as I held her close to me and helped her wash her body.

"You know Colt," she caressed soap over my muscular chest and arms, "I think I might keep you and share you with Rayene. I like you and I usually get with girls mostly and not many guys I like, but your different.

Of course there was intent to defraud. Can't you[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Yes, thanks to johnforbes for admitting (finally) […]

8th Amendment

And despite all your blather, johnny, the truth o[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps

Just when you thought the federal govt couldn't co[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife took advantage of a cold snap to pull out […]

My wife is similarly coy about her life before she[…]