A place to share your sexy stories
By WickedWonder
This is tame and may be lame.
Sunday and Monday, Memorial Day, I helped a neighbor smoke pork butts and Monday we done a shit load of ribs on the smoker. He had invited several of hi buddies and his live in girl friend decided to invite some of her to the mix.

One of her co-worker girl friends was this tall dark haired woman in her mid twenties. Nice body as far as you could tell. It was in the 90's and muggy as hell and this bimbo worn a black long summer dress. She was one of those whom thought her shit didn't stink so to say. A real snob. She was drinking the beer even though she didn't contribute to the cause. My neighbor has been divorced for years. Most of his buddies there, however, were married but left their SOs at home. Everyone was drinking a lot of beer and feeling pretty good.

This gal sat on the porch which is about three feet up off the ground while most of the guys sat in chairs on the ground just off the porch.

Like I said, she was real bitchy and acted like she was way too good for everyone there. Suddenly, my neighbor threw a cold can of beer in my lap sort of shocking me from the cold. I looked at him and he was all smiles. He nodded his head for me to look at this girl on the porch. She had swung one leg up over the other and her dress had rode up over her knees. You could see right up between her legs seeing her goods.

She didn't have any panties on. I looked around at the guys whom had gotten a little quiet and saw most of them had also noticed.

I saw her look down at us quickly and she shifted taking her leg down and slopping her legs apart as if she hadn't saw all the guys looking. Now her pussy was on a full display. Damn! She had a very ugly pussy. I looked up at her and she gave me this "What the fuck you looking at old man?" look. I didn't say a word until she yelled out we were all perverts.

That is when I piped up and said" We are all wondering?" What she asked? "What are those little things crawling all over your pussy?"

My neighbor about fell out of his chair. Some of the other guys laughed loudly. She jumped up and quickly went into the house. All the sudden, the neighbors girl friend came out, whispered in one of the guy's ears. He looked at her and out loud replied, Hell no I'm not going with her. If I wanted crabs, I would have went to the lake!

Well this girl took off in her car like mad and most of the guys laughed it off. Neighbor's girlfriend came out and told me I should be ashamed of myself. Why I asked. His girlfriend said for spilling the beans on her, but then maybe she does have the crabs. She is a real slut! :lol:
By AnonAnon
A lot of women who enjoy showing off are uncomfortable being candid about it. I'm lucky enough to run into a lot of women who are candid. One of my favorite exchanges was between my wife, wearing a very short dress and another woman, wearing a plunging neckline dress. The woman said, "My husband was admiring your legs," and my wife responded, "My husband and I were both admiring your tits." As it turned out, I hadn't been, but I appreciated the license my wife took to craft a better response.
8th Amendment

"The lenders were repaid, happy, and would do[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

^^^^^^^^^ Unsurprisingly, Joe Canadian is still li[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

^^^^Well, he's right about that. I AM embarrassed […]

Date Sexy.

My wife took advantage of a cold snap to pull out […]

NY Penal Law § 170.10: Falsifying Business Records[…]

My wife is similarly coy about her life before she[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]