A place to share your sexy stories
By chili
A number of years ago I bought my wife a pearl thong for Valentines day. She wore it around the house for a while, but she said that while it stimulated her it was also irritating.
Forward to last weekend. I had to go to my mom's to move some stuff for her. I left early in the morning so that I could get done and back all in one day.
I got home my wife is sitting in her robe rocking on the sofa. She said that she didn't know when I would be home so she put a stew in the crockpot, it would be ready in an a couple of hours.
She had a funny look on her face and she just kept rocking.
What's wrong? I asked. Nothing, it's just that I woke up a little horny this morning so after breakfast I sat down at the computer to shop for something sexy for Valentines day.There were a lot of sexy outfits and some pearl thongs. But when I started looking at the lubes I had a thought, what if I lube up the pearls. It took me a while to find the lube we had. (she normally gets so wet from foreplay we don't need lube, we had some to try anal a couple of years ago, it was a lot of prep work and she said it hurt, end of that.)
Standing up and opening her robe, she was wearing the thong. Lubing up the pearls works great. Now hurry up and get undressed and fuck me.
She followed me into the bedroom and got on the bed taking off the thong while I got undressed, I was shaking, this was totally unexpected. She got on her knees opening herself as wide as she could, no foreplay, I just slid my cock into her, she came after only a couple of strokes. She reached between her legs and played with my balls and slipped a finger around my cock so she could stroke me while we fucked. She was pumping back onto me and started moaning loudly I told her I was cumming and she quickly moved her hand to her pussy. She came again and we collapsed on the bed. I passed out and I think she must have, cause it was dark out next thing I remember. We got dressed and had dinner, after which, I asked her about the pearls. She said that with the lube they rubbed her clit very nicely while not irritating her ass. She put them on again Saturday night.........best Valentines day gift I ever got her.
By fastglass427
NIce my wife has a similar reaction with her benwa balls, When we were dating one day she suggested we visit this new mega sex store that opened up not far from us so I was game she picked up a few things and of course we had lots of fun that weekend but she hadn't used her new Benwa balls yet. Well one weekend we had to go up north for a family function and it was something she tolerated for me and I wasn't exactly thrilled about it either. So we're on the highway maybe 15 minutes and she reaches into her purse and pulls out the balls spreads her legs hikes up her skirt and pulls her panties partially down and I am enjoying every second of it trying not to crash. She inserted the balls and tried doing what the sales girl recommended, she crossed her legs and started swinging her one leg and at first nothing but then all of a sudden I could see the change in her facial expression and her face became flush and she lean back in the seat and moved her leg faster and she let out a moan and her body shuttered. She said holy fuck I just had an orgasam! :lol: :lol: :lol: So now my cock is hard and I gave her an ah hum and she gave me a nice long handjob allowing me to cum just before we got to our destination. The entire afternoon I saw her sitting very lady like with her legs crossed and looking like she was listening and paying attention making small talk but I could see her leg constantly swinging. She said she had never felt so good during such a boring time in her life. On our way home she had several orgasams with her new toys. Funny thing was she had a pearl thong in her hand but didn't buy it. Thanks to you I may just have to stop by there and pick her up a nice little gift.
By Jocko64
That story was not only funny but great!! My wife in younger years was game for almost anything, we had open marriage (permanent hall passes). She had some of those Benwa balls, had inserted them one time when she went to her FB's house and he thought she was having period when he saw string, she said pull it very slowly and she got off while he pulled them out! Other thing she liked was a bullet vibrator with a remote, we had some good times with that too!
By fastglass427
Jocko64 wrote:That story was not only funny but great!! My wife in younger years was game for almost anything, we had open marriage (permanent hall passes). She had some of those Benwa balls, had inserted them one time when she went to her FB's house and he thought she was having period when he saw string, she said pull it very slowly and she got off while he pulled them out! Other thing she liked was a bullet vibrator with a remote, we had some good times with that too!

The magic bullet as she calls it...lol she has several different types in her toy box one of our favorites is the remote control bullet its a variant of the vibrating thong she also loves. The small remote doesn't have much range but I've made good use of it several times, once at a bar while she was getting chatted up by some guy who had his eyes fixed on her tits almost the entire time, I could see her squirming on the stool to the point her already short dress was moving up her thighs almost exposing her bald pussy. I used it while out to dinner several times at another family function where I relinquished the remote over to her and later on she told me she had it on almost the entire time during the ordeal we love technology :D :D :D

My wife is similarly coy about her life before she[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Mr Forbes has never been to New Guinea, nor has he[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife’s choice of outfit to go to a small event […]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]