A place to share your sexy stories
By Jocko64
I have a BIL (best friend), we have been close over the years and he knew about my wife and I having open marriage. This goes back a few years, he got let go from a very lucrative job with an enormous payout. They were still in the Country Club and living the high life.

My wife and I were in town visiting all of her family and staying with them. One AM we met some close friends for breakfast and were back to house about 11:00 AM. He laying on couch watching news in FR, her sis had gone to play golf and would not be back till about 3. I sit in a chair, my wife tells him make room for her to sit, he sits up and she plops down right beside him putting her hand on his leg, and I am thinking to myself wonder where this is going? We all making small talk, she had removed hand and discussing all kinds of things and some how blood pressure subject comes up. He tell us that Doc gave him pills and it if affecting his bedroom performance. Now her being around Docs every day she had some knowledge about this and saying that maybe a different pill would work better and was telling him names of them. She says I will write them down and I see her put her hand by his crotch and at same time asking him if he can get hard. Now I know where this is going! She starts to unzip him, he says what are you doing to her and she says I will give you a treat if you want. He was flustered, looks at me and I say hey go for it if she is offering. It is all family! Now she is getting his dick out and he says I can't do this in front of him (me). I laugh and say go upstairs then. They get up and leave him saying to me are you sure because M will never do this for you. I say I know.

About half hour later they come down to Family room , my wife is naked carrying clothes, he is still getting dressed, she sits on floor in front of me, he sits on couch tying shoes. I ask him well how did it go? He says I have never had a BJ like that, I wish M could do it, she is awesome. You are soooo lucky to have a woman like her. He is raving about her body and oral skills and her bald pussy. I ask her did he fuck you, she says no the medicine is affecting him. Then she says maybe some day! About that time she gets on her knees and says to me are you ready? Unbuckles my belt and unzips me pulling my pants down and swallowing my 6 1/2 inches to my balls with BIL watching it. He says what the hell happened to your hair, she sucking, stops and says I shave him, he shaves me, much better sex!

I blew my load down her throat, she cleans me up, stands and says well I guess I need to get dressed, my BIL remarking about her tits (34D's) being so perky yet at her age and what a lovely butt she has, now she is dancing around in front of him and me showing it all. When she comes close to me I put two fingers in her and she turned around putting her ass towards my face saying now do that, so I fingered her for a couple minutes and she says time to dress, that is for later. My BIL was in awe of whole scene.

About 5 months later, it was winter and her sisters came to visit us for warm weather. They had been to our place in south a few times, we had plenty of room and they liked the nice weather.

The house we lived in we had built and done some special things in it and one was the master bath shower, it was big and had two seats in it and three shower heads, a two or more person shower and my wife and I showered together all the time and she loves sucking so I had many blowjobs with water cascading over us and I had told my BIL about it and her and her sister had showered in it when they were visiting. Well we had breakfast and it is about 10:30 and the two sisters want to shop, my wife declines tells them to go and the one BIL goes with them. They leave, we are sitting there talking and my horny BIL says something about the shower and my wife says it is a "GOOD TIME" shower and a place where we frequently have sex. He says well I tried when we used it but She did not want to. My bold wife says well come on I will show you how we use it! She looks at me and says you want to join us? I say why not , he says to us, I don't think I can do it with you (me) there as much as I want to. I say you two go ahead kissing my wife telling her to take good care of him.

It was the first time he had her pussy but she ended up sitting on one of the seats with him fucking her mouth deep! Two years later I ended up with his wife in the sack but that is whole other story!
Eaten by Indigenous Natives

That's nothin', sillydummy. Trump's been going ar[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife’s choice of outfit to go to a small event […]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]

It is shocking that Clown is too racist to listen […]