A place to share your sexy stories
By lukethehammer
Through my marriage, I recorded over 30 videos of our sexapades. I've caught my wife screaming "fuck me" at the top of her lungs and orgasming multiple times in front of an open window. When we first started dating, she was as wild as a woman could be. She didn't care who was watching. And sometimes she wanted people to watch.

I was watching one of these old videos and finally noticed her pretending to suck dick while she was on top of me. I had her blindfolded at the time. She pretended like she had a dick in her mouth while she was riding me. I haven't confronted her about it but it just confirmed that she has this fantasy about fucking two guys at once. Now I just need to find a club near by where I can meet her up with a second fucker.
By AnonAnon
That should make for an interesting conversation.

I stumbled on to a wife fantasy some years ago. She's just come out of the bathroom after shaping her bush into a sort of inverted Christmas tree, ragged on one side and smooth on the other. It looked great, so I suggested to her that she show it off that evening. I was thinking of an upskirt situation. She likes to wear see through pants with patterns that hide the fact that she isn't wearing panties from the casual observer, but reward the careful observer. I think she assumed I meant a more see through than usual pant, and put on a pair of leggings that were far more see through than her pants. Unlike her pants, the left a slight gap between themselves and her lips, allowing anyone with a low angle of view to see a beautiful silhouette of her lips. I'd never seen the leggings before, but they had been carefully chosen to service a fantasy and I'd stumbled right into giving her "permission" to indulge it. I navigated my next few sentences very carefully, with the result that she wore the leggings out that evening, under a knee length jacket and bandeau top, carefully chosen to show just enough nipple to distract from the leggings. My favorite part of the evening was the collective gasp from our friends when she let the jacket fall open in the elevator, the narrow opening highlighting the view. The jacket remained in the car for the evening at the club, strategic hand placement and crossed legs being used instead. When we got home, my wife seemed elated, "That's the kind of thing people talk about," she said, clearly having enjoyed her moment. Some time after that, she moved to a thin landing strip and slightly less blatant see through pants.
By Jocko64
Being married to a woman who hated wearing panties and then after she had first child kept her pussy shaved allowed her to give flashes at her leisure which she did. Us having an open marriage gave her the chance for action sometimes. She loved teasing guys but some would get the rewards. I am lucky to be married to a woman who loves sucking a deep-throats topping it off by swallowing! She hit 70's and still loves sex and is still tight all over, even her tits 34D's still firm but sag a bit! Her fantasy was to have three men at once and had had it full filled a couple times. Several MMF though, loves the attention!
By AnonAnon
My wife has some fantasy about showing off her ass that she has never talked about. I know this because she does a lot of work on her butt at the gym, wears very low-cut jeans that slide nearly off when she sits on a low stool or bench and has a number of perfectly posed sitting positions that really show off her heart-shaped posterior. Once or twice when nude sunbathing she has come up to me and asked me to grab her cheeks. I'm pretty sure it achieves a very nice asshole view to the rear and I suspect that is precisely her intention.
Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

The Engoron theory was utter nonsense and the enti[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]