A place to share your sexy stories
By Veliki
Years ago when i was in my early twenties I was in germany at a coed nude sauna . I enjoyed the hot sauna experience but also loved the fact that I could hang out naked with women . I was always very conscience not to get an erection or stare .

It was a small sauna area , the sauna could accommodate maybe 6 people comfortably . When you walked out of the sauna there were two shower stalls on your left and in front of the sauna there was a small lounge area with two cots and a few chairs .

I walked i one afternoon and there were two women there and a man in their early fifties. One women had C cup breasts and the other woman had large breasts . They both had untrimmed hairy pussies which was the norm back then .

I took a shower and sat in the sauna with them for awhile . They got out , I could hear them shower . I got out , waited for one of the showers and then sat down in the seat at the foot of one of the cots .

The guy was laying on the back cot furthest from me , the large breasted woman was laying on the cot to my right . The other woman was sitting in a chair across from me ( not directly in front of me ) next to the cot where the guy was laying .

As I tried not to stare , I noticed the woman on my right had her knees up and I could see her hairy pussy . Every time she moved her legs I could see her pink pussy lips open. Her large breasts hung of to each side .

My cock started getting hard as I watched her . I didn't understand them but the woman sitting in the chair started laughing and said something to the other women . The woman laying down first put her legs down then a few minutes later spread her legs wide . I saw her lifting her head up to look at me and then kept running her hand across her pussy , playing with her pubic hair and touching herself .

My cock was rock hard so I put one leg up to prevent anyone from noticing my condition . The whole time all three of them are talking . One of those feelings when you know there talking about you . At that age my dick got hard when the wind blew . I remember casually stroking my cock , pulling my foreskin back over the head . The woman in the chair kept glancing over and smiling but not saying anything .

The guy laying on the other cot starts pulling on his cock in front of them. Not masturbating , just pulling on it , adjusting his balls etc. The woman in the chair starts talking to him and he's got a full fledged hardon.

The woman laying on the cot turns around and he starts wagging it at her .

I got up with my hand holding back my erection and I went into the shower stall . I'm standing there stroking my cock and I hear them moving around .

Without blowing my load , I thought they were coming to shower and then go back into the sauna . I step out of the shower stall , turn the corner and the woman in the chair is still sitting there and the guy is standing behind the large breasted one as she is on all fours on the side of the cot . Her big tits are swaying back and forth and he's fucking her from the back.

I should of sat down in the chair put I looked for a second as the woman in the chair glances over at me , smiles and keeps watching them .

I went into the sauna stroked my cock . I heard them use the shower and then they left. Never saw them again.
By JerryCal
Great story. Your's are always some of my favorites. I always want to trade places with you.
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]