A place to share your sexy stories
WOW! It just doesn’t seem like that it could be almost 55 years ago when most of the events I have been relating took place. Actually some were closer to 56 at the beginning. Sister and I had our first afternoon get together in the spring of 1964. Hell, I couldn’t legally drive yet. When I look at other young folks in today’s world at that age somehow I just can’t see them having the level of curiosity and imagination that we did for things of a sexual nature all those years ago.

A friend of mine has two granddaughters that have just turned 19 and 20. I can talk to them to some extent, just not to the degree I would like, about sexual stuff. Both of them were knocked up at 17 and in talking with them I have found that they started fucking just after they turned 15. Neither of them has married and the fathers are not stepping up to the plate, either. The younger girl is still living with her mother and the older one is living with the boyfriend’s mother. Both girls were well aware of the possibility of pregnancy but had a case of the “can’t help its” and let the boys plunge in unclothed. Both claimed they got pregnant in the boy’s beds at home. Both girls had admitted to having had several lovers prior to these baby fathers. One admits ½ dozen and the other can’t remember how many but several. Neither one had a dick in their mouths until after the babies were born. Both of them are spitters and say they don’t care for the taste of cum. Both were 13 when they first jacked a boy off. One admits to masturbating at 13 and the other says she didn’t masturbate until she was pregnant. At this point in their life neither one has ever had a boy give them oral sex. Both will admit that if they cum with a boy that they have to give it a lot of manual help. I just can’t see where either one of these very good looking young ladies has any real sexual imagination going for them. It seems that all they have is a typical teenage high sex drive and the need to keep a boyfriend at whatever cost to them. With these facts in hand, I didn’t see the need to even bring up pissplay or bisexual play with either one of them. Both of these young ladies are beautiful and have great bodies, much larger boobs than the average girl had 50 years ago and their legs and azzes are also quite nice. Either one of these girls could easily qualify as a dancer at any gentleman’s club.

I interviewed them separately about 30 days apart a few months ago but as I expected them to do they shared the information with each other. While my 66 year old, still hot wife would love to have a roll in the hay with either of them or both of them at the same time, we decided that the age difference was just too dramatic and that the friendship of the grandparents was worth more than taking a chance on one of them having a loose tongue. If nothing else she could give them pointers on how to get more enjoyment out of sex. It would be a very tenuous and embarrassing situation should they pop up and talk to grandma about any of my questions much less an offer to try a lesbian sex or give them sexual pleasure classes. I’m not too worried about them talking about my questions because they would not want the answers shared with the grandparents but the other offer would likely be too much and as they have demonstrated well their brains don’t match their looks.

Both of our next door neighbor’s daughters started fucking and sucking in high school and both were knocked up when they got married at 18 and 19. The younger one had had three abortions by the time she was a senior. The better looking and slightly older one of the two used to spend a good bit of time with us and was quite open about having had sex first at 14. It was also very easy to get her clothes off and make pictures of her. She was always “ready to drop her drawers” at the slightest provocation and while she and my wife never had sex they did hug and kiss each other while nude several times. She was the object of many masturbation fantasies for both the wife and me. She would come over to lie in the sun by our pool nude because of our five foot high privacy fence. She thought nothing of pissing in front of us but when I asked her about it she didn’t find it to be very erotic. The other girl was never very friendly with us but the one that was shared all of her information with us. This was about 24 years ago. Both girls would get on their knees and suck off their boyfriends up against the side of their cars in the driveway in the dark. They thought no one could see but my wife and I got quite turned on watching them and sometimes imitating them.

The friendly one apparently fucked everyone she dated so there was a never ending chain of guys which kept us from having a better, more deeply sexual relationship with her. My wife answered many questions for this girl about sex practices. She gave her many tips on cock sucking. She just recently married her third husband 17 years younger than her. You know what that deal was and is. The girl is a nurse, 42 years old, and pregnant again. She has a grandchild that will be almost two when the baby comes. Knocked up all three times she has been married. So was her mother and so was her daughter.

The point here is that here are four girls, all better than average in looks with great bodies that were hotties from an early age but did not seem to have very imaginative sex lives. Two of them are now nurses with degrees.They would fuck or suck at the drop of a hat. They all were crazy about sucking cocks even if they don’t cum in their mouths. None seem to be very responsive to anything even a little bit kinky. Modern kids like to get naked and screw each other but almost mechanical about it. None of that old finesse and slow building of excitement. Sister and I had so much more joy and thrill when we were in our youth. Just the danger of getting caught somehow put your senses on alert and I think increased the releases of various hormones and adrenalin. We were extremely careful anytime we had sex play but there was always the chance of something happening to expose us. These modern kids couldn’t deal with the situation we had. Now they don’t much care who knows what they are doing and apparently the parents don’t care much anymore either.

The closest sister and I came to getting found out was doing our piss play. The wet spots and to some extent the odors were tricky to deal with sometimes. Strangely enough the damp clothes were never a problem. The main reason we didn’t have regular sex was a real fear of pregnancy because when we started rubbers were the only thing young people could get hold of and you had to be careful not to have a snoopy parent find them. Back then they would routinely go through your stuff while you were at school. No 4th Amendment for kids in those days so we decided to forego that to begin with so there was never a problem with it. (I will soon cover that in detail.) To the best of my knowledge, neither of us ever discussed our joint sex life with anyone until we were about thirty years old. Even then there were few exact details shared. We had both told about things we did and enjoyed together but the other people had no idea who we did them with. We just did not tempt fate about our enjoyment of each other. We simply had too much enjoyment with our dalliances to risk exposure. We kept up our play through marriages and my romances and never once were challenged over it. I had some questions about sex odors on me a few times but no one ever thought it was sister’s fragrances and I passed it off successfully.

In fact, we even used her scent and wetness to even a few scores with some of her schoolmates. High school girls were not experienced enough yet to realize that they were smelling and tasting another girl so I got by with spreading her juices and even her azz tastes to her “friends” at least a dozen times. I will describe some of these in the next posting. Let me know if you have any questions or suggestions.
Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

The Engoron theory was utter nonsense and the enti[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]