A place to share your sexy stories
By wetwoloons
For the past couple years, my wife and I have been enjoying a casual time at a local "non legal nude beach". The first few times she went topless and seemed to endure a lot of car jackers as we have come to know them. A few times she has braved totally nude for brief times... I know the car jackers didnt mind. Most kept their distance. Some braved enough to come closer to introduce themselves and catch a closer look at my wife. Many were polite for the most part and enjoyed hours of conversation while staring at my wifes breast or what ever else she might have been showing. Sometimes it was just males and sometimes couples. Occasionally, we would get a stroker that would in mid conversation- whip it out and start stroking. At distance, it didnt bother her, but unnerved her a bit at nearly arm length away... sadly these up close strokers made her not want to go to the beach nearly as much... I ended up talking her into going camping on that beach. It was a pretty windy and very dark night and it didnt appear many people on the beach. We managed to find a good location so we thought. We kicked back and enjoyed some drinks. Low and behold, a nude man come from God knows where and started talking to us while touching himself. My wife was in her two piece bathing suit and was getting pretty drunk by this point. She ran out into the water to relieve her bladder and came back soaked. She went behind my back and removed her bathing suit top and replaced it with a very loose white tshirt that covered very little of her breast. After a short while and several more drinks, the stranger walked to the water. While he was away, I talked my wife into removing her shirt before he got back- which she did. He returned to enjoy my wifes nude breast for his viewing pleasure. At this point, his conversation started to get a bit creepy and my wife insisted that we leave quickly. I took her a couple miles down the beach and enjoyed some hot sex! The next time I talked her into going to beach, we met a very nice young swinging couple. We had wonderful conversations and drinks. The other couple proceeded to go behind a sand dune to have oral sex. I started kissing my wifes nipples and in no time, she was going down on me. Within moments, we had a small group of car jackers watching my nude wife suck my cock. That was a first for either of us- and I exploded my load into her mouth which she slowly swallowed and then got a bit upset because I didnt tell her a small crowed gathered to watch and she was embarrassed and a bit freaked out... So, this last Monday, we snuck off to the beach for a little sun and fun. After a full day of going topless and having several people park nearby- she became a bit disappointed that no one had approached us that day... It was a Monday, and I really wasnt expecting anyone to be down there. But, we had two die hard car jackers flanking our location. Towards the end of the day, one finished his business hidden away in his SUV and he left shortly after that. I figured to myself, the second one was in for the long haul. I started putting our stuff up in my truck. My wife came to the back of the truck which was facing the remaining car jacker. The entire day she was topless. I grabbed her and proceeded to make out with her on the tailgate of my truck. Her back was facing the viewer. I proceeded to kiss her nipples and suck and bite them- making them extremely hard. I could tell that she was getting excited and kept asking me to take her home and feed her my dick deep inside her. Before she could say anything else, I reached into her bikini bottoms and felt her soaked swollen lips. I proceeded to kiss her and rub her clit. before I realized it, the observer was out of his truck and about 15 feet away. I continued to kiss her and rub her to an orgasm. She had no idea how close the stranger was to us! He never spoke nor got any closer. After we got home, I told her how excited I got doing that to her. We fucked all afternoon. She later confessed to me that she wanted me to turn her around facing the stranger while I fingered her. She was really turned on by it all. Next time, I told her, I wanted her to masturbate herself in full view of strangers. She is looking forward to it!
By FastFive
Paragraphs?
By AnonAnon
wetwoloons, that's some raw experience there with strangers stroking themselves an arm's length from your wife. Kudos to your wife for sticking with it. Despite her desire to be seen naked by anyone who can enjoy it, my wife would have drawn the line at men pulling out their dicks in front of her.
By wetwoloons
So, its been a long while since I have updated. Alot has happened in that time frame!

We continue to enjoy our hot sunny days at the beach and have expanded our horizons since the last update.

This last weekend, we did our normal topless weekend camp out at the beach. This time, we ended up hooking up with a small group of strangers. A fisherman about our age and a slightly older couple. Alot of drinking had taken place throughout the day and into the evening. It was a very pleasant time to enjoy some good company with stories, jokes, and generaly friendly talk.

The lady and my wife were off by the waterline just beyond earshot. It had been a while since we had last spoken to them and I new my wife was near slobbering drunk as the other two men had encouraged her with beer, rum, abd moonshine throughout the evening. When I found the two ladies, I heard the conversation was about sex. The other lady returned to the camp while me and the wife made out by the water. She confided in me that the lady had told her that they were in fact swingers that frequently visited that portion of beach to have threesomes with the fisherman that was present at the camp. I was not really shocked by the statement.

We returned to the camp where everyone had eventually stripped naked and the consumption of alchohol continued... my wife drunk and eager to mingle with the tribe. Proceeded to remove her bottoms to expose her bald waxed pussy. ,eventually, conversation died down and my wife whispered into my ear that we should return to our tent for the night. I was a bit surprised that she wanted to leave. Then she leaned over and whispered that a three way was about to go down and if we didnt leave, it would turn into a five way! I told her, if she wanted to leave, we would leave.

She went to the lady to tell her bye for the night, but- the lady was into heavy conversation with the fisherman and wasnt recognizing my wifes gesture to tell her bye. Her husband leaned towards my wife and told her to get her attention by kissing her nipples. My wife happily complied with his suggestion. Before anyone realized it, my wife had already moved her kissing between the ladies thighs. And boy, did she get that womans attention along with everyone elses attentions!

My wife continued her oral pleasure on our newly found female friend for the next 10 minutes. I had already figured us returning to the tent was no longer a viable option. So, I proceeded to eat my wifes pussy while she ate the other lady out.

During this time, the other husband received a blow job from his wife being pleasured by my wife. The fisherman proceeded to gondle both womens bodies.

After my wife finished with the other lady, she turned her attention to me. She was on her knees and elbows with her legs spread wide apart for everyones viewing pleasure while she proceeded to give me one hell of a blowjob! She swallowed every last drop and leaned back to find the fisherman not far from her at all. He proceeded to continue exploring her body. Feeling her hard erect nipples between his fingers.

She sat there on her knees with her legs spread wide apart in front of me while this stranger continued exploring her body with his fingers. She leaned back and asked me what I wanted the fisherman to do to her while I watched. He was eager to follow my every command. I leaned forward and rubbed my fingers against her swollen vagina to find a very wet and slippery reception to the touch.

The fisherman asked what were the boundaries for us. I told him simply no fucking her. She responded by turning toward the stranger and leaning to his hard cock and looking back at me asking if given him a blow job would be acceptable. I asked her if she wanted to suck his cock and she responded with a "yes please!" I gave her the go ahead ans she sucked it for a good 20 minutes non stop. Eventually, this bored her and frustrated her that he hadn't blown his load with all the effort she was putting forth and she stopped. During this time, the other couple were fucking beside us and the other man finished. He got up and asked me politely if he could fuck my wife while she was leaning forward giving the fisherman pleasure. I responded that fucking her was off limits, but- he was welcomed to giver her some oral pleasure in the mean time if it was ok with her. She agreed to let him eat her out while she was giving the fisherman a blow job.

After she decided she had enough of the strangers attention. She returned her attention to me. We fucked for the next 30 minutes in multiple positions while the strangers sat back and watched. During the entire ordeal from the time my wife removed her swim suit bottoms thru us fucking, I noticed the other husband was trying to secretly film my wife. We didnt mind his attempts hoping he might share with us his trophy film. We eventually returned to our tent and departed ways with these new found people.

The following day, I gave my wife a detailed explanation of what occured as she was plaster drunk the night of the occurrence and could only remember bits and pieces. We discussed with great conversation about exploring other possibilities of meeting like minded couples. Our conversation was making her wet and horny, at which point we had sex for the rest of the afternoon and e ening.

Life is good! We have already met some potential candidates for our next group romp!
By fastglass427
We hit our local nude beach here today me the wife and her gf, was a lot of fun my wife is 5'4" 38DD 130lbs her GF is 5'-9" 38C with very very nice nipples and she weighs about 130lbs as well. So it was her GF's first time to the nude beach other than a topless experience with her now Ex husband aka the dickhead as he is known in our hour. She had been living with us while going through her divorce and when it was all said and done my wife and I both agreed and told her that being as we all get along so well especially the two of them in the intimate sense that we would love for her to consider living with us, she happily agreed. So I needed to burn some vacation time so we planned a day together and the weather today wasn't cooperating as rain was predicted later on in the day well to our advantage this left the beach virtually empty with the exception of a few diehard's. When we got there a small group was there maybe 12 to 15 people when the girls decided to take off their tops and run to the water for a dip my wife immediately attracted the attention of everyone as her 38DD melons were bouncing vigorously so much so her pal commented be careful you don't get a black eye. The two playfully splashed each other in the surf at at one point I spotted or GF slapping my wife on the ass. When the girls got back to our spot they were laughing and giggling like a couple of school girls. My wife reached into her bag and pulled out a bottle of lotion and proceeded to squirt Barb ''s breast with lotion and proceed to rub her tits shoulders and belly with lotion. When she finished Barb took the bottle and gave my wifes melons a healthy squirt and said oh just like hubby did last night and not only did the two of them laugh but the couple closest to us did as well. She proceeded to completely massage my wife's mellons until they were fully covered rubbed her belly and slipped a hand into my wife's bikini bottom she then moved to her thighs and eventually her shoulders. She told my wife to turn around and she rubbed her back with another squirt of lotion reaching around and playfully pinched her nipples my wife thrust her butt towards Barb and she reached in ad rubbed her ass. Well I guess this was enough for my wife and off came the bottoms and Barb pulled her down as well and they both faced me to show off their completely bald pussies both saying surprise! We wanted to give you a little show before revealing this. My wife said I remember how much you loved my bald pussy so we both figured what the hell. Needless to say they garnered a great deal of attention from the small group which to be honest I think was their intention from the onset of our plans to hit the beach.
By WickedWonder
Every since we got married 40 years ago, we have vacationed at a friend's home on an island in the tropics. Their beach is about 500 yards long with rocks on both ends preventing others from walking down their beach. They loan us the place while they are vacationing.
About two years after we got married and were laying on their beach both fully nude, a native came by in his old junk fishing boat. He saw us and came in real close for a better look. My wife is very fit and is very small framed. She has some nice B cup breasts that have no sag what so ever in them. This guy cut his motor off as he got too close to the shallows and began drifting in. My wife ended up standing up waving at him and giving him a full view.

The next thing I knew, he was on the beach right in front of us. All he had on was a pair of ragged out loose shorts on. Thing is, he was as back as he could get. He couldn't speak any English either. It didn't stop my wife though.

She got on her knees in front of him, pulled down his bottoms letting his long fat black cock which was hard as a rock to spring out and proceeded to play with him, suck the head of his cock and lick him all over. She did this for several minutes and then turned to me and told me she would love to feel it inside of her.

The next thing I knew, she was on her back on the blanket, her tiny legs drawn back to her chest and he was feeding his cock in and out of her. He didn't last very long before shoving as much as she could take into her and unloading into her. After he finished, he just got up, grabbed his shorts and went back and got into his boat and left. His cum was still oozing out of her pussy as she laid there with her feet resting on the blanket and her knees in the air. I got between her legs as she raised them up again and very easily slid into her. I couldn't believe how loose she felt and how much of his cum was still inside of her.

That was just one time on the beach. Maybe later I'll post about her and another couple on a public nudists beach.
By WickedWonder
We were much younger (In our 30's) and had taken a vacation to Greece. Our cottage was in a small village where the cottages were close together and on a rocky cliff.

After we arrived and took a walk out to the rocks over looking the Mediterranean Sea, we could see most of the young people were mostly naked. We sat down on a large rock watching these naked guys diving off a cliff into the gorge below when this young late teen to early 20s couple came up and asked if they could sit next to us. My wife is fluent in different languages and beings I couldn't understand them, she done the talking. This girl was very cute and had one very small sexy body. The guy was slim and fit and his cock, limp, was nearly six inches long. I couldn't keep my eyes off this girl. She had only a small patch of damn near translucent blond hair on her pussy. As she sat there knees in the air and legs spread open, I could see she also had a large clit.

My wife took her top off and sat there as the guy talked her ears off. The next thing I knew, my wife stood up grabbing her top and told me we were going with this couple to a secluded beach. We walked down these huge rocks until we got to this beach which was only a small beach surrounded by rock cliffs. I couldn't believe how many people were on this beach, all engaged in some sort of having sex. Like an orgy. My wife said they told her it was a place were couples came to express their sexuality. Hell it was a major fuck fest!

We stood there watching everyone have fun when the girl we met on the rocks, walked up to my wife and began caressing her naked breasts then began trying to get her to remove her bottoms. Well she succeeded in getting my wife's bikini bottoms off and she also succeeded in getting my wife lying on her back in the hot sand. She also succeeded in eating my wife's pussy.

By this time, I was also naked watching this girl eat my wife out and the guy with her kept trying to tell me something. Then I heard him in an accent I could understand tell me to fuck his girl as she ate my wife. Although I didn't fuck her, I did feel her up and stimulate her manually.

All four of us ended back at our cottage. It was too hot on the beach to play around. I did get to slide my cock into this little blond. My wife got much attention from the guy. They spent the whole night with us and by morning, I was in pain from so much fucking.

They left shortly after daylight and we never saw them again.

Maybe later, I'll write about even another time on a inland lake beach state park party we had fun at.
8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]