A place to share your sexy stories
By WickedWonder
The summer after we married, 1977, We purchased our first home. There was an above ground swimming pool that had 3 feet of lattice panels above the rails for privacy and local laws codes.

My wife was a very small bodied, very cute girl with C cup firm breasts. We had a neighbor down the road a few houses whom was in his mid to late sixties then. He would walk up to our house and tell us all about stuff that happened in the earlier years before we lived there. He commented many times about swimming in our pool.

I worked the day shift and this particular day, it was so hot out that our plant had to shut down early do to power issues. It was just after our lunch time when I came home. I pulled in the driveway and parked. Our back door was past the swimming pool which was only a few feet from the house. When I got to the fence gate to the back yard, I could see and hear someone in the pool. I figured it was one of my wife's (Gwenn) girlfriends and my wife. I was going to sneak up and surprise them but quickly got the surprise myself.

Peaking through the lattice, There slightly bent backwards was old Bill. He was a large guy. He was standing up in the end of the pool. Then there was my wife. She faced him with her arms wrapped around his neck. She had no swimming suite on. Her naked breasts were smashed against his chest and the look on her face as she stared into his face was one I had seen only when she was sexually excited. She was also bouncing up and down. Looking harder, her skinny tiny legs were wrapped around his waist. In the water which was all rippled and wavy, I could barely see her tiny hips rocking up and down on his lap.

My head was blurred as I froze there watching. Then I caught myself and slipped into the garage which was only a few feet from the pool. In the loft of the garage is a window looking out over the pool. I quietly and quickly headed up to that window to watch some more. Looking out, Gwenn was now standing holding the ladder. Bill was behind her. Her tiny ass was bobbing above the water level as Bill was feeding her his cock from behind.

I was actually excited watching my young hard bodied wife take this old guys cock deep into her pleasure hole. After some time, she slid off his cock and climbed out of the water. She sat down on the edge of the deck and slid until her legs were dangling into the water and her pussy was at the edge of the deck. She had her legs spread wide open.

By now, the heat was suffocating me up in the loft of the garage. It was so hot out but I think due to me actually being excited and the heat, I quietly opened the loft window for air. Now I could hear everything being said. I heard Gwenn tell Bill, to eat her pussy. He dove between her legs and began licking away. Gwenn held his head for awhile but finally laid back on the deck, lifted her legs to her chest. She had one hell of an orgasm. After she calmed down a bit, Bill climbed out, picked her up off the deck, laid her on the table up on the deck and again, she lifted her legs to her chest. He began fucking her again until he grunted loudly and filled her snatch.

Later that day, Gwenn told me that she saw me in the loft window. Bill never did. She explained that they were swimming when Bill swam up behind her and slid his fingers under her suite and began finger fucking her. She reached back and felt the size of his cock which was very stiff. He pushed her forward slightly and pulled her suite to the side and slid his cock up in her. It had felt so good that she allowed him to take her suite off and she let him have her.

I took the next day off and was in the pool early because of that day begin hot also. Both of us were skinny dipping when Old Bill came walking in through the gate. Another story for another time.
By Jocko64
Awesome story!! We had inground pool, never had neighbor that was doing my lovely lady but there were some close friends that she entertained in the pool. She skinny dipped frequently ! I had buddy who was insurance adjuster that frequently stopped on summer days, they were swap partners of ours but he had a lot more action from my wife than I did from his! My wife loved sucking his dick, it was small but he had enormous loads she would tell me and she loved that!

My wife is similarly coy about her life before she[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Mr Forbes has never been to New Guinea, nor has he[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife’s choice of outfit to go to a small event […]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]