A place to share your sexy stories
By ripstar1
Good to see this thread revived. My first car (and second) were VW bugs. No room for much fun in those cars. It was even too narrow for most gals to lean over and suck me. I do remember having a gal or two lean back over the hood and pumping away there.

One night I did this gal twice on the hood, but she insisted on my not cumming in her. I pulled out and shot my loads on the hood and forgot about it. The next morning I woke up late, looked out the window and my Dad was washing the hood. He never said anything and I didn't offer up an explanation either.

The best thing I remember was getting a handjob from one of the cheerleaders for driving her somewhere she needed to go and she let me suck her tits while she did it. I had always though she was a goody-goody before that. She swore me to silence and I never did tell anyone in the hopes it would happen again. It didn't, but I jacked off to the memory more than a few times.
By Jocko64
Ripstar, my wife and I could both tell stories about car sex, before I dated her and after,
By Biguns
Jocko64 Please tell. Everyone would love to hear your stories.

I went to visit an old friend from many years ago. Him and I had sex several times in a car. We were laughing and talking about her joys of youth and he mentioned that the sexiest thing he had ever seen in his life was when we were making out in the front seat of his car. We had both got naked and we decided to move to the back seat where there was more room. I climbed over the seat and landed in the back seat. He said watching me as I climbed over almost made him cum. He said my big boobs were bouncing and as I went over he said my butt was so sexy and my pussy was shining through. He said it is an image he has never forgotten. He said when I landed on my back in the back seat my boobs rocked for quite a while.
By Leo96
Biguns wrote:Jocko64 Please tell. Everyone would love to hear your stories.

I went to visit an old friend from many years ago. Him and I had sex several times in a car. We were laughing and talking about her joys of youth and he mentioned that the sexiest thing he had ever seen in his life was when we were making out in the front seat of his car. We had both got naked and we decided to move to the back seat where there was more room. I climbed over the seat and landed in the back seat. He said watching me as I climbed over almost made him cum. He said my big boobs were bouncing and as I went over he said my butt was so sexy and my pussy was shining through. He said it is an image he has never forgotten. He said when I landed on my back in the back seat my boobs rocked for quite a while.
That must have been a nice session Biguns. Much of his focus were on ur boobs. So I can guess you have nice big tits ;)
By redback
Biguns wrote:Jocko64 Please tell. Everyone would love to hear your stories.

now thats a site I give my right arm an leg to see..
By Jocko64
Hey Wife reminded me of another that was a crazy fun weekend in Williamsburg VA. 4 days there swapping with another couple. That was awesome but on way home we are in car, on PA turnpike, both women showing tits and soon are naked giving me and my neighbor in back seat blowjobs. We come to the PA/OHIO line, when we pull up to toll booth, both gals naked, older guy taking money. They both lean over saying HI to him, he bends over to take good look. They got dressed them, getting close to home! The whole weekend turned into a big fuck fest, was super!

We used to in later years when I transferred south be on I-10 in Florida, it was a place going across 10 from Alabama that she would take clothes off and suck me with ass in air showing the truckers her body. One time in rest area in Florida a guy walked by our car, saw her naked sucking my dick and stopped to watch. I told her we had company, she said OK let him watch! I am married to a woman who loves sucking so I am very fortunate and she is extremely proficient at itand swallows. Gets herself off doing it? I am happy.
By Biguns
You are right about sex while traveling down the road. Many years ago my husband was driving our car down A1A in Florida. His army buddy was riding shotgun. I was sitting in the army buddies lap. I had on a halter top and a short skirt. Before long the buddy was playing with my boobs. He kept sliding them out of the halter top. Then he pulled up my skirt and grabbed my bikini underwear. I picked up so he could slide them off. He slid his shorts down and I sat down with his penis in me. We were riding down the road while he fucked me. He finally unloaded his cum in me. My husband stopped at the next beach parking lot with a shower. I went in and cleaned up. I will never forget the joy of having him in me while watching car loads of families pass us by.
By Jocko64
Wife just reminded me last night of some motor home sex, we went on trip with her sis and BIL, driving through Kansas She sitting in co-pilot seat beside me, I tell her I need BJ, she says OK, back in minute. Goes in back comes out naked, says I have job to do, don't mind, they were in awe, when she gets on knees and I have coach in cruise pulls my shorts down a bit and sucks away! It was a wild trip after that!

One time in Pittsburgh airport, we fly in, she had her old FB pick us up, one piece of luggage lost, I have to go back in fill out forms, she gave him blowjob while I was doing it.

We have had forms of car sex so many times I can't remember all. I loved it when she would get naked and blow me while driving. There were times when we would go to dinner and I would sit beside her in a booth and because she never wears panties I had quick access to her pussy and would get her all hot and bothered and by time we got to car she would so hot she wanted fucked then so we would get in back seat for quick one.

We would go to a party, and after about three drinks she would be ready for action, sometimes we would find private place or a bathroom or go to the car and sometimes she would take another dick in her or give some lucky friend a BJ and on way home she would get naked and work on my dick! Those were the good old days!
By AnonAnon
Being a little practiced in the art of car sex came in handy this weekend when my wife and I were out on a grocery run for visiting family crowded into our small city home. The thought that it was the only private moment we'd get to ourselves all weekend led us to the natural conclusion and we found ourselves a secluded spot atop a parking structure we've used before, got in the cargo area, cleaned ourselves off after with our tongues and got some sodas with our shopping. It was quick and good and made the bulk cooking we had to do after a lot more fun.
By Biguns
A parking structure in town sounds risky and fun. What were the chances of someone parking by you and you being caught? Thanks for sharing and I wish you many more visits to the back of your car. I hope others will continue to share your car actions.
By Jocko64
Hey, one time a co-worker and I were in a parking deck fucking like bunnies and she whispers in my ear that we had somebody watching, we continued our fucking but best part is that she never wanted me to cum in her so she would finish me off by sucking and swallowing and did super clean up! He watched that too!
By AnonAnon
Biguns, not very risky at night because it is easy to see approaching lights and hard to see into a dark car. Someone would have to park to the right and get out between our car and theirs to have any chance to seeing us. Even in daylight people miss other people sitting in cars. If someone were to see us, they are unlikely to complain or be bold enough to continue to stare beyond our level of comfort with being seen. Neither of us is uncomfortable being seen naked when someone is a peeping tom, certainly not through darkened glass. My wife likes to get clean after sex, so she wiped herself off with wet wipes outside the car because there was nobody else around. Pretty low risk.
By Jocko64
With the tinted glass it is hard to see folks in back seat but the day we were observed the guy was standing on a high ramp and we were in front seat going to town, those were days of bench seats. My wife and I were caught many times in younger years, she loved car sex, sitting on my lap with my dick in her! It was always GOOD!
By Biguns
Jocko and Annon. Thanks for your part in keeping this board alive. I love the car stories. Living in the south, we head for the woods. The only danger is the farmer coming through the woods or deer cameras. You have to look careful now to make sure your not being filmed on someones camera. If the weather is right. You go to someone's pond in the woods. That give a place to skinny dip and clean off afterwards.
Somehow doing it in a parking lot sounds like a huge thrill.
By Jocko64
Hey, here is a funny one, we were going on a Saturday AM garage sale hunt with another couple, our neighbors who we had swapped with, wife and I in back seat and fooling around and she ended up sitting on my lap and I did a cum dump in her wet pussy. She was talking the whole time and the other wife says to her are you getting fucked? My wife said yes and it feels so good and about that time I filled her pussy. My buddy watching whole thing and then her clean up!
By chili
Back in the day, I had an old VW Beetle. The only way you could fuck in one was to have her lean over the back of the front passenger seat and do her doggy style. I had a couple of girlfriends who discovered 'doggy' was their favorite position.
By ripstar1
I had a beetle also. Never could enjoy it in the car except for BJs. I laid a few leaning back on the hood in summer and on the engine cover (rear) in the winter as it was warm on their butt.
By Jocko64
My wife just said to me how about the time at that party when I fucked my two friends husbands leaning over trunk of car, she wants to know if that counts! LOL She give me road head all the time, she actually gets off doing it if you rub her pussy, she loves sucking??
By Biguns
The story board has been dead lately. Let's all work to bring it back to life. Warm weather, bikinis, and skimpy clothes are back It is time for car sex to reappear. Please share so moment in your life where you had a rumble in the car seat and lets get some action going on this board again.
By AnonAnon
No sex involved, but we have a new car and my wife has had very dark tint installed to where she can wear very see through tops that someone alongside can't really see, but are very showy in the rear view mirror of a car or if someone looks through the windshield. Sometimes when we go out for a quick grocery store run late, she likes to wear a thin white cotton dress that shows off her tits. Having the dark tint helps keep the show under control in traffic.
By Jocko64
I hate to see this board die, some of the experiences are funny and a real turn on, my wife loves reading them too! Our memories are super all the fun times in a car, in my truck, in our coach. I am married to a gal who never said no, she was ready and willing even during periods. After third child she had tubes tied, she was happy camper to always get bare back . Still to this day has firm body and ready! We go to Colorado frequently for 10-12 days at time, riding 4 wheelers in National forest, stop t get naked have sex id always on the schedule, her bent over 4 wheeler or me getting BJ. Try it in Winter on snowmobiles, that gets cold and we don't get naked! LOL There were days in Coach that she would never put clothes on I enjoyed every minute of it and on a couple trips so did my BIL, his wife also getting naked, we married sisters. Just FUN times.
By Biguns
Thank you for replying Jocko. I can imagine how much fun it would be to be in a coach with my wife and her sister and husband staying naked for several days. I have many precious memories in cars from being parked in the woods or by a stream getting it on in the front or back seat to sitting in a guys lap riding down the road while he is inside me filling me with his love juices. Today they would put you in jail for riding in someones lap, but in my younger days it was a regular occurrence.
As for the board, I don't understand how a sex sight can have few people posting about sex but a couple dozen post everyday about politics. Something seems bad wrong with that type situation. It seems to me we have a lot of posters on here that need to turn off the news and try a roll in a back seat. They might learn to enjoy life more. LOL
By Jocko64
Biguns, Our motor home trips were awesome times, my wife traveling naked in co-pilot seat she would be above the cars but truckers got the views. Sometimes fixing lunch or dinner if still driving cars would get a view, had window in front of sink area. She was very proud of her body and did not mind others seeing it! Now days not so anxious at 72 but still looks great!
By Solstice2006
A few years back I went to see a band play 50 miles away one night . Don't remember what my wife was doing that she didn't come along so it was my buddy and his hot little blonde wife that went .

The band was pretty good and we'd all had a few drinks while there but nobody was drunk , just mellow . The ride home was where the fun started . He had a late 70's Cutlass with the split bench seat so all three of us were in front . At some point she starts wiggling around in her seat and I see her reach over and open his fly and pull out his cock .She mumbled something then leaned down and started giving him a blowjob ! Here we go I thought . From experiences past, of some four ways we'd done , I knew that that she wasn't going to be able to get him to cum before we got to their house but didn't know what to expect next .

After a bit she turned to me , opened my fly and pulled down my pants and shorts and began her sucking of my stone hard cock . What a way to travel ! When we got to their house we all went inside and he and I gave her the rest of the night to get her lust satiated .
By Fingerlakes+69
About three years ago my ex gf and I were playing around in the car on our way home from an X theater. It was late at night and we had about 90 miles to go and she had her top off and a sort with no panties. We were still horny and couldn't wait till we got home. So she was giving me head with her bare ass up in the air and as I passed a truck he noticed the fine seat cover. She just laughed and without a word sat up so he could see her amazing tits. She was wiggling them and squeezing them for him giggling the whole time about how excited she and were. Then she stuck her ass up to the open window and was slapping it and fingering herself. I was like..wow ok she is really ready for more so I pulled into an empty breast area after a few miles as he was far behind by now. No facilities there just parking. After I pulled in we started making out and then his truck pulled in too. She said OMG he's walking up to the car on her side n said what should I do? I said just open your window so we could find out. She was completely naked at the time. She opened it and he said nothing at all just reached in and was feeling her tits. She looked at me and then turned back to look at him and he put his head in and started sucking her tits. And reached his hand to her pussy. Her head fell back against the headrest and he started kissing her long and hard. She adjusted herself to face him more and exposed her ass to me so I started fingering her and she started to unzip his pants and I said why don't we jump into the back and let him in. We both got out on our own side and then she got in the middle and pulled my pants down and stuck her ass up and her head down on his cock so I climbed inside her soaking dripping wet pussy. I knew he was cumming because I could feel her ass lifting up n down as she was gagging over n over for what seemed like a full minute. At one point she stopped and made this sound like taking a breath and a squeaking sigh as she started again on his knob and started gagging again. He just got up and left without a single word and she turns to me n says omg I can't believe what just happened. I just smiled at her n she just grabbed my face and kissed me and stuck her tongue inside my mouth. She had cum all over her face and in her hair. After that she kept asking when we were going back to the x theater. I said how bout next week. She said she wanted to go dogging too..which is what she called flashing truckers. I knew she really meant stopping at the rest area after flashing. More later on our next trip to the theater..
By Biguns
It is heart breaking to see the lack of activity on the story site. Surely with everyone staying in place for Covid 19, there is something to write about. Think of your sexy activities throughout your life and share one on the erotic stories site. I miss hearing from everyone.
By Jocko64
I hate to se these threads die it seem like we all out of stories to tell! We wife and I on here to day and she reminded me of one I had forgotten about. We had next door neighbors we swapped with they were bit younger than us (10 years) but age did not make any difference. Only difference was my Buddy had super quick recovery, my advantage was bigger dick LOL. We had great times with them , I mean fun and sex!. We had got gal to sit with all the kids and we took off one morning to an Amish area about 55 or so miles away. Trip down was uneventful and gals shopped, we ate lunch, my Buddy and sat around girl watching. It is about 5 PM and we decide to head home and stop for dinner on way. Well my buddy say to my wife common ride in back with me so she in back and his wife up front, we all talking and within 5 minutes his wife asleep. Now he and my wife necking in back seat, I can see in mirror, her tits out, bra off and they having a ball. Next thing I know my wife looking at me in mirror sitting on his lap getting fucked and she throwing me kisses. He says he is ready to cum wife gets off and takes his dick in her mouth (she had no panties on) swallows his load. She kisses him then leans forward to kiss me, his wife wakes and mine says to her want to taste your husband? Gives her quick peck on lips. Sees my wife naked on top says what did I miss, mine says well N get busy and take care of J before we stop to eat! I seconds she was sucking my dick while they still fooling around in back seat! We had many good times with them over the years!
By AnonAnon
Not much opportunity for exhibitionism at this time, but here are a few stories from before. One of the wife's most fun practices is to wear something very revealing to large parties where there are a lot of strangers who can both enjoy and be slightly shocked by her exhibitionism.

A few months ago we went to a large 40th birthday party that was large enough that everyone got name tags. True to form, my wife wore a plunging top gapped so wide it just barely covered her nipples and the dress itself was see through enough to show off her nipples. The birthday woman's husband took one look at her and stuck the label right to her nearly naked boob slightly over her areola under the dress. My wife obliged by relaxing her shoulders and allowing her boob to be fully "available". For the rest of the evening everyone made a show of reading the tag while looking straight at her tits and half a dozen people "signed" her boobs by sticking their labels right on them. When we got home she showed me more than one tag that was well under the dress and not all were male.

Same sort of party when we were dating and my wife was wearing a pair of pants cut so low most of her beautiful ass was on display. A friend at the party thought it would be fun to put an ice cube down her ass crack. As soon as he did, she stood up, pulled him close and French kissed him full on the mouth while guiding his hand into her pants to fish out the ice cube. Just like that she had her pussy fondled in public and totally got away with it.

One of my favorites is a pair of loose knit beach cover up pants that my wife will wear without panties to parties later in the evening. They are completely see through. My wife usually thins out her landing strip so it's not too obvious, but not always. Sometimes she puts a hard edge on it so it's more obvious. You can't see her pussy lips, but it's very clear what sort of hairstyle she's sporting down there and the pants are tight enough that her landing strip stands out proudly. She usually pairs it with a cropped spaghetti strap top so there's nothing blocking the view. For those that like to check women out from the rear, the pants stretch enough that every detail is on view. It's incredibly erotic to be with someone that comfortable being that exposed in public.
By Jocko64
That ice cube thing is funny, I have done that and I have been lucky enough to have the gal say fish it out! It has also happened with my wife but she has no panties on and it drops out, of course then she has to prove no panties, sometimes they see her lovely ass and depending on who looking she might show her bald pussy!
By Biguns
Thank you for responding. I wish more would participate. I hate to see the board that I enjoy so much die from lack of interest. I never understood how a sex site can have dozens of post every day about politics and very few a month about sex. I hope others with share/
By Paidonline
I can remember a few years ago when they were almost get too many submissions....remember the Boston Fiction Writer....
By AnonAnon
Jocko, when I first starting dating my wife she was often invited to parties because she was the most scantily clad guest in attendance and enjoyed the attention. The first time I invited her to a largish party with most of my friends in attendance, she showed up in a very short button front dress with a lot of buttons undone and obviously no underwear. The dress itself was a flimsy fabric in light yellow and not doing much concealing. There was a lot of dancing and she didn't give a damn that her pussy and tits were on display to the point where one of my friends actually set his camera on the dance floor pointing up and got a great shot of her crotch though not with her face clear in it. She obliged by dancing right over it. The photo made the rounds so there's probably not one person among our friends who doesn't know what she looks like down there. Despite her obvious exhibitionism running the risk of coming off as too much she made instant friends of my friends and it has remained so.
By Jocko64
Wife reminded me that we still do car sex, we go on a trip, she sometimes gets naked in car for truckers to see and I always get a BJ!
By AnonAnon
My wife never shies from providing crotch or down blouse views to anyone helping her out of a car. She once forgot to check the box for in-house delivery of an appliance and the delivery man wanted to leave it on the curb. I offered to handle it but she said it’s be a lot easier with his dolly and that she’d give him a tip and a view to make it worth his while. She has years of practice showing off her tits in a way that guys like and she didn’t hold back that time.
By Jocko64
Man I am with you 100%, my wife never wear panties, but always a bra whether it be a shelf or sheer, she loves giving shows, gets turned on doing it and the benefits are spectacular not only for me but sometimes others!
By AnonAnon
One of my wife’s recent styles has been to wear bikini bottoms loose enough that they don’t hide anything. The first time I noticed, someone had just helped her up on to the boat and the bottom had moved aside almost completely with just her neatly trimmed landing strip providing cover. She took her time slightly adjusting it, but not enough to provide complete cover after which it was clear that she intended for anyone who wanted to to check her out. Once in a while there is a particularly revealing view but most of the time it’s just a neatly trimmed patch of hair and a hint of lip. It’s remarkable how quickly it becomes normal, but also exciting.
By Solstice2006
My wife loves nothing more than blowing me when we're on the road . She also has no problem with truckers seeing her doing it and since she's almost always naked they get the full view as I'm fingering her wet pretty pussy .I usually cum so hard I have to basically stand up .What this does is give them a better view . I'm sure some still think about it !
Jocko64 liked this
By AnonAnon
When we’re driving long-distance, my wife sometimes likes to wear a totally see through top with a small piece of nipples jewelry to draw attention and collect some slightly shocked looks at each stop. Usually, some kind of stretch fitted polyester top with slightly a slightly confusing pattern on it that rewards those who focus on it with all the views. A little earlier this year she wore a simple beige linen dress with boots and red lipstick being the only other items on her. We stopped at a coffee shop and she had to hold her purse over her pussy so the low Western light wouldn’t strip her completely naked and I’m sure she did a poor job of covering up.
By Jocko64
Sad nobody posting here.
I was thinking about a time in the coach, we were on I-65 in Kentucky, headed to upper peninsula in Michigan, I driving wife laying on couch reading. She had only a pair of skimpy shorts on. We heard on CB radio that there was a bad accident and northbound lane was blocked and expect long delays. Sure enough we get to where traffic backed up for miles, I was driving because traffic was pretty heavy and coach and car we towing almost 60 feet long. We stopped, I tell her I have to pee, she gets up and gets behind wheel. Her lovely tits in full view if anyone looks up. I pee and there somehow is a semi pulled up beside us. Two guys in the tractor looking at her tits, they put widow down and checking her tits out. They could not see me where I was standing, the one guy wanted to get out and get in coach so he could see the up close. She told him no way that I was behind her and she was going to move so I could sit back behind wheel. The guy was a bit obnoxious telling her she could get in back with him and let me drive if traffic moved. She is a big tease and when I sat down she says to him standing beside the steering wheel look at what her gets and pulled her shorts down showing her bald pussy. He wanted to come get in coach but his driver told him no and we would not have let him in anyway! We moved up about 15 feet and my wife now naked as usual asked if I was ready for a BJ, of course I said YES!
By AnonAnon
Like your wife, my wife enjoys guys who are having fun looking in the right spirit and encourages them to be chill about it. Some years ago, my best friend bought an expensive convertible and drove it over to show us. While admiring it, my wife suggested that all it required was a sexy female companion and that she would be that companion for a short drive. She went in to change and came out in a short shirt dress that she allowed to ride up revealingly as she slid into the passenger seat. She tends to wear these dresses unbuttoned and gapping so they reward the interested observer with great views while covering enough to not offend the uninterested. On this occasion, she made sure her tits were visible to my friend and to any cars parked adjacent. Once they got back from the drive, he parked in the car in our garage and came around to the passenger side to help my wife out. My wife decided to up the titillation by French kissing him, something she enjoys doing to him because he’s so shy despite obviously enjoying her looks. The blood must have gone to his head because he went to put his hand on my wife’s side and ended up grabbing a handful of boob through the open dress instead. As he jerked it back, my wife gently pressed his hand back on to her chest, enjoying the moment and letting him soak up the kiss before disengaging and letting him come in to dinner. When they walked into the kitchen, she mentioned to me that both of them needed to fix their lipstick, quickly and easily putting my friend at ease with the entire episode.
By Jocko64
Love these stories, I asked wife how many times she has had sex in a car, she says do you mean how many times have given blowjobs or both. I said either, she laughs and says to many to count.
We on I-10 heading east, my wife naked sucking my dick but teasing me, suck for a minute and then show tits to truckers. She totally naked, we listening to CB radio and the truckers talking about her. We then hear one say I think there is a county Mounty going after that Oldsmobile Was back about 1984, I knew it had to be us he was after because of truckers talking about her. I tell her get dressed quick, she puts t-shirt on and her shorts. We get pulled over, go through the usual showing all papers and DL. He walks to passenger side and tells wife to get out, she opens door gets out, he tells her to relax and starts giving her a lecture, I am like WTF but don't say a word. He point blank asked her if she had her clothes off in the car and that he could charger her with indecent exposure. She denied it and said to me after he stood there looking at her nipples sticking out in that t-shirt. She thought he was going to ask her to strip LOL. Said he looked Horney! Told her to get back in car telling us to be careful and we left! She said he might have seen her bald pussy and he sure liked looking at her tits and that maybe she should have offered to do him. I laughed,10 miles down road we are on US 19 heading south. hardly any traffic, she was naked again and then finished the BJ.
By sjd0404
We would drive to the cabin on Fridays for the weekend. Usually we would leave late afternoon. We would be on the road about and hour, it was four hours to the cabin, and she would lay across the seat with her head on my lap. At the time I had a 1990 2500 pick up. She never wore a bra on our travels and sometimes panties. If she did wear panties there wasn't much to them. Being that the truck was higher, only semi's could see in. Depending on the top either I or she would bare her breasts so I could caress them. Most of the truckers were pretty courteous except for one and then we started leaving after dark.

One night she was lying on the seat, nothing on. I pulled over on a little country road and that is where we believe our first child was conceived.
By Jocko64
Here is funny one, wife goes north for a wedding, sisters daughter, staying with sister and husband (my BIL got his second BJ from her on that trip)\. She had her FB from her work pick her up at airport in Pittsburgh, well she gave him BJ on way to house about 60/70 mile drive. On the third evening she went to FB house and he built fire in fireplace and they drank wine and talked, It was warm in room she told me so she said she was going to shed some clothes and she just took everything off and pulled his pants down and gave him head. He picked her up and took he to bed and fucked her two times . She called her sister and said she would be late, leave door open. Said she left about 2 am after sucking him off again. Her sister thought they were just good friends. He had her put to see other friends during the week and every time he got fucked or a BJ in the car. It was a good week for her, not so good for me, I did no get any pussy or BJ's.

She was there for 10 days, coming home on a Friday afternoon and was going to NOL Saturday early AM to pick up something and was taking PU truck. We leave Saturday morning, we are driving on I59 in Mississippi, no traffic on road and she starts telling me in detail about her 10 days, including how thrilled my BIL was when she asked if he wanted a BJ that one day. She then starts taking her clothes off and laying on seat opening my fly taking my dick out and sucking me. I lasted for maybe 3 minutes. Then I just had to fuck her and reclaim her pussy so I pulled in rest area and we go in back seat for aa good fuck! I love this woman!
MVC-109S.JPG
MVC-109S.JPG (41.61 KiB) Viewed 12153 times

No...his property sold what the based upon what th[…]

8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]