A place to share your sexy stories
By powderman8009
Not sure if they were a friend at the time but I'm sure they would want to be now.

We had a very relaxing weekend and, with the weather being quite hot, my wife decided to just dress in a sheer sarong for the day. After a lazy breakfast I began massaging her feet and legs. She loves this and will go along with just about anything while I do it.

I eventually got the sarong off her thighs, thus exposing her pussy to the golfers on the course that our property looks out onto. Even though they were a distance away they could easily see what was going on. Being Sunday, most out for the day weren't "Tigers" so play was quite slow and the groups would get held up on the tee for up to 10 minutes waiting for those ahead. All this served to offer a longer view of my wife.
By AnonAnon
That's a great story, powderman, and kudos to you for participating!

It's a fun way to make friends. My wife likes to wear a pair of woven stretch flesh colored pants without panties to parties she expects will be a little dimly lit. Once in a while they're brighter than she expects and she gets to display her landing strip and beautiful ass for everyone's enjoyment. On account of the pants' color, it is not immediately obvious that you're looking at someone who is essentially bottomless, but once you get close it is blatant public near nudity. While hard to make out with the naked eye, a flash photograph with a good camera is very revealing indeed and she tends to dangle a hand in front of her crotch if she sees someone taking an image with something that isn't a phone.

We've made a lot of friends from people who've been attracted to what she's showing and just come out and said it. It's harmless fun for all.
By AnonAnon
Many years ago, while staying in the studio apartment of a cousin while visiting him, my wife had succumbed to flattery by cooking and serving him and me breakfast in the nude. So, the news of his staying with us for a week over the holidays was greeted with some excitement on part of all three of us.

A couple of cool outfits featured, but my favorite was an unbuttoned to the waist tucked into jeans see through shirt she wore when we went to the airport to pick him up. She figured it'd be the best kind of greeting to set the tone and get him warmed up right away, and it was. I'm sure the people around him didn't mind the visual of the greeting either. The drive to dinner feature quite a lot of turning around in her seat to talk to him in the back with predictable results for him and me. Dinner was barbecue ordered with hands in the front pockets of her jeans, shirt stretched closed over cleavage, but tight over visible nipples and consumed on a half wall outside the small restaurant with the shirt providing unfettered views to both of us and people arriving and driving off from the parking lot.
By AnonAnon
My wife has always been comfortable with going braless in a see through top and with some "accidental" nip slips, but she's been experimenting with a lot more deliberate exposure recently.

At a holiday party at the neighbor's house, she sat down on an ottoman in the middle of a living room knowing full well the narrow straps on her dress would likely slip off her shoulders. One of them did just that and I was suddenly in a room of people who were looking at my wife's exposed tit including a little bit of very erect nipple. The dress was already showing off about 80% of her tits and a lot of her abs, but she remained comfortably exposed talking to a guest for several minutes and then just pulled the strap up calmly as she got up to get a drink.
By AnonAnon
A fun restaurant dinner last night to which my wife wore a sleeveless, loose plunging top that plunged very low when scrunched. She wore a large pendant as a distraction, but made it a point to let it dangle well below her boobs. The pendant did a great job of grabbing the plunging neckline and opening it up to show off her tits. My wife had a great time flashing her nipples and generally trying to look at topless as possible. At one point I looked over and saw her reclining slightly, the top parted almost to her nipple and her breast looking fantastic slightly sagging over her chest and forming a very revealed intimate crease. There was a lot of of boob show involved when she put on her coat and even more once we got into the car for the ride home.

No...his property sold what the based upon what th[…]

8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]