A place to share your sexy stories
By AnonAnon
I found myself in this situation once. Not my design, but I wasn't going to dictate preferences to someone else. Frankly, I found it boring and completely lacking in the self-confidence that I find a turn-on in women. The opposite, in fact. I ended up breaking up with that girlfriend and thought no more about the arrangement after than I had before.
By Biguns
My husband has watched me anumber of times and participated a few. He always finds it enjoyable. He says when I am doggie style or missionary style he loves to watch my breast bounce. When I am on top, he loves to watch my pussy lips part. He says he really loves when I do reverse cowgirl and lie back on the man and he gets a great view of the man going in and out of me and see the boobs bounce at the same time.
To be fun, there must be no jealousy, trust, and approval on both sides.
Bentknees liked this
By harley74
Bi guns you nailed it. If a couple trys this to make a bad relationship better it will never work. If you trust each other and don't have jealousy issues it will be a great exciting time for all parties involved.
By Mike1594
I think it is a huge turn on when it’s done the right way with the right people! My wife and I spent a weekend in a secluded cabin in Tennessee with another couple. The second day that we were there we started drinking cocktails at dinner and by the time dinner was over we were all feeling good but were not drunk. Shortly after dinner we all ended up naked in the hot tub on the deck as we watched the sunset. We ended up in and out of the tub naked for the remained of the evening and into the night. The longer we were naked the more comfortable we became and the inhibitions were dropped. We started talking about past sexual experiences and this led to a very sexually charged conversation. Soon we were all aroused and the ladies were even less inhibited and would tease us guys by sitting on the edge of the tub with their legs spread wide open. We ended up deciding that it was time to go inside and have sex with our perspective partners. We never made it inside and my wife and I ended up starting to make out on the couch like lounge chair that was on the deck of the cabin. The other couple ended up sitting down next to us on the couch and doing the same thing. I’m not really sure how it ended up happening but at some point there was a lot of bumping into each other that led to touching and petting of each other’s wives and husbands that led to a switch of partners. It was mostly just petting but then my friend laid my wife down of the floor in front of me and ended up doing down orally on my wife. Likewise I went down on my friends wife until she had an orgasm. I figured it was all coming to an end when my friends wife started going down on me. Knowing that my wife does not give head, I just looked over at the both of them and listened as my wife laughed and explained it was not happening and he better think of something different. Well he did, he laid my wife back onto her back and spread her legs and slowly inserted his cock into my wife. At the site of this I ended up Cumming in his wife’s mouth who promptly got up and went inside to spit and “clean up.” This gave me the opportunity to just sit back and watch my wife and friend have sex that was quite physical and lasted for at least a couple of minutes until the pace slowed and my friend rolled off of my wife. It wasn’t until then that I realized that he had given her a huge cream pie that was pudding onto the floor. Both couples sort of made an immediate retreat to our separate rooms and when my wife and I got to ours it was obvious that she either had not cum or was still extremely Horney as she literally attacked me as soon as we entered the room. What I remember the most was that she had done absolutely no cleanup and her whole pussy area and hair was just drenched and smelling of cum when I inserted and fucked her. It was an amazing feeling how wet and slippery another man’s cum and her pussy juices felt. She ended up Cumming pretty fast, which is something very unusual for her so I can only assume that it was more of a result of the sexual energy than my abilities. We ended up staying up for a few more hours and must have fucked at least three more times. It was literally the best sex of both of our entire lives.
Here is the thing. We liked our friends and I believe this is why the situation worked. We actually cared about them and we were able to participate together in the event. Had we done this with strangers, it probably would have been meaningless. If your relationship is strong with no jealousy or trust issues, there is no better way to put a spark back into a relationship than giving each other a little treat.
By willman
Mike, thanks for sharing that story - real hot just reading about it: participating must have been mind blowing and something you would remember for a hellava long time. Btw did you have sexual play with the couple again that weekend or in the future? Also, did that lead to opening up to possibilities with other couples/friends of yours?
By Mike1594
Willman-

No, nothing like that has happened since. Due to a job transfer the couple ended up moving to the west coast ad we have pretty much lost contact. There has not been anything quite as fun as that night since. We just don't have any friends right now that we would want to take our friendship with to that level. Harley, Yes, the sex was incredible after that time and still is when mentioned.
By harley74
Mike me and the wife have 2 weeks of vacation coming up. If you're interested let me know. We could meet up go for dinner and if there were any attractions we could then go from there no strings attached.
By Funstuff
I do! I have written several stories here about some adventures we have had. Can't say what it is but is very hot to know wife is having some extra fun. I almost prefer to just hear about it from rather than be there. I think it would be great to have a guy send me pics he took of my wife posing or playing naked for him.
By Gina
My hubby and I have never gone quite this far... yet. Its not that we are opposed to it, we just have not had a situation that has felt "right" yet. However, my hubby has had the opportunity to watch me have sex with one of my ex's on tape. We watched it together and strangely we both found it very erotic.
By Thinker
Gina, did your hubby find out anything new about what you like? Tried to duplicate the action on the tape? I would think it was erotic too because it is almost the same as catching people you know having sex.
By Gina
Thinker,

Yes! he did learn something about me from that video. He learned that as I get older, I tend to get bolder. Although the video was quite explicit, It was actually quite tame compared to some of the things hubby and I have done when the right mood strikes us. lol
By Thinker
Have you made a video of you and hubby to view 10 years down the road? Or have you already? I always think it is cool to see pictures taken years apart. Haven't seen videos across time. Would be fun to watch.
Never had a chance to watch her with another man even though we have shared a couple of times. They were in a separate room. We have let others watch us having fun and she has watched me a couple of times with another woman. Another story of it's own. We have let a guy video tape us years ago. We were building our new home out in the country. I have saved it and watch it on our anniversary of finishing the house.
Then there was that young couple a couple of years ago that we let watch and watched them. She did let him bend her over a big rock , but I didn't get to watch her even then. It was dark out. I heard her but couldn't see them.
By Gina
Thinker,
We have a very private yard that is not visible from our neighbors which are actually not very close. I often sun either topless or nude all the time and every time I do I get a thrill from being naked outside. This particular time, it was just me and the hubby and we both spent the day naked by the pool enjoying drinks. Sooner or later one thing led to another and the video camera made and appearance and things went from there. I like this time for two reasons, one, there is just something about your hubby's ears rubbing the inside of your thighs while you are staring at a clear blue sky, and 2, the lighting was fantastic being outside and the video turned out exceptionally well for being a homemade video. I know us women are not supposed to admit this sort of thing, but there have been quite a few times since then when I find myself home alone that that DVD has made its way onto the big screen TV in our den while I played with my toys! LOL
By Thinker
Gina, it sounds like you live a nice nudist lifestyle. I'm jealous! I have no privacy and close neighbors. :(

Now I know why you had a great time with your hubby nibbling on your southern lips! I am sure you can try to simulate his tongue using your toys while watching your DVD.

I am sure you would be surprised to find how many women would enjoy a video of themselves. I imagine their worst fears is not being in control of it prevents their production. A divorce could mean the DVD shows up on the web. This is enough to turn off the video cameras.
By harley74
My and the wife had a little fun last night. We went to a near by bar to have a few drinks which we did. At first it seemed like we would just drink a few and go home. About 10 minutes till midnight a group of younger men I'd guess 21 to 25 collage guys came in. Well my wife looked at me and smiled. I knew what she was thinking. I gave her the ok. She went over and started talking to the young men. Next thing you know 4 of them and her headed towards the men's room. I gave it about 10 minutes and I followed. It was no surprise she was on the floor doggie style getting fucked and sucking a dick. I told the guys lets finish this up at a hotel and the asked if they could at least cum before we left I said sure. Well that was all it took the guys started pumping her pussy and mouth pretty fast and where about to cum when another group of men came through the bathroom door. They where older biker type guys 3 of them. As the 2 younger men came the bikers said what do we have here. I said to them a slut that needs a good fucking. Well that lead one of them to grab her from the floor by her head and bend her over the sink. He was really putting it to her she was moaning as she does as as she cums. He started saying hell yes this bitch is a good slut as he came. He looked at his partners and said who's next. Well she said I want both of you and she got on her knees opening the bigger of the 2 mens zipper and started sucking him as the other un did his pants to fuck her from behind. She was really into it as they where being really rough with her. When they where finished they told her to put her panties on and she would be returning to there club house to see if there friends wanted to fuck her. I asked if I could follow them and they laughed at me and told me to go fuck myself. I looked at my cum soaked wife and she at me and said I will be fine. They put her on the back of a bike and rode off. She just got home an hour ago. She told me that she and 3 other women that where chicks of these bikes where passed around all night by 20 to 30 men she said she lost count. I ask her if she was alright. She said she was fine her knees where bruised and she had cum caked in her hair, eyelash's eyebrows and all over her body. I asked what all they did to her and she said she was used as a cum dumpster is what the men told her she was. She said they came in her mouth, ass and pussy often having 3 dicks in her at once. She said it was the best night of her life. I told her I want to fuck her. She removed her torn clothing and told me to be easy with her as she was very sore. Fucking her was like fucking a hot glass of water her pussy was so slick with cum I slid in and out with no effort so I rolled her over to fuck her ass no difference she was like a gapping hole on both ends I did finish in her ass. I told her to show and get some rest. She told me the bikers demanded she be back tonight by 10 pm I ask her what she was going to do and she replyed get cleaned up and get some rest because she had another long night ahead of her tonight. I can't belive she is actually going back. I am actually kind of excited. When she wakes I'm going to ask her to take the video camera and she if they will record it so I can watch. I will let you all know what happens next.
By redback
I haven't stood back and just watched but we have had 2 mfm threesomes. I must admit that at 1st I didn't really want to share my wife but I must also admit that once it happened I was shocked at just how much of a turn on it was.
It started out as a bit of harmless fun playing strip poker but once we were naked I was surprised at how much I enjoyed her being naked and having someone else see her that way, Made me very proud, especially when the other man started showing signs of excitement.
Once I saw her naked I wanted to touch her and her me but also wanted him to touch her and her him. Once they did I wanted it to move further. My wife obviously did to as she never objected to any advance we made.
Afterwards we were like a pair of teenagers just discovering sex again, our sex life really improved. And I thought we had a good sex life before. lol.
When the opportunity of a repeat came along we both jumped at it and it was even better than the 1st. I hope a 3rd isn't too far away.
By Jocko64
We have done threesomes, I have seen her getting porked but the only one on ones I have seen are her giving a BJ. I remember the first time vividly! She loves giving them and is an expert. It is strange but her getting fucked one on one she doesn't want me to watch but ok with threesome?
By AnonAnon
A threesome isn't as private as a one on one, so adding in another person to view the action may not be as difficult.

My wife is no stranger to revealing attire, but even her very daring outfits tend to have an element of style to them. For whatever reason, she decided to attend one particular large party in what was a very flimsy, very revealing, cheap dress bought off the internet. The dress was so thin that it looked painted on and so plunging that only its highly elastic nature kept some coverage in place. The same elasticity allowed it to stretch to the point of see through over several "critical" areas. It looked illegal to start with, but it was clear to me that a few hours of sweat from dancing in it would render it essentially useless. My wife asked me not to accompany her on the grounds that it would be easier for others to enjoy her display at that level without me being around. She was right, because when she got home, buzzed from the protracted exhibitionism, it was clear that a few hundred people had formed a very clear image of what my wife looked like in the nude. The dress was barely functional with her walking, and was probably a total coverage failure while dancing.

I saw several pictures later, and each one had been taken with other people blocking the generous views on offer. There was no way the photographer could have posted unblocked shots for circulation. While they did not show any nipple or pussy, they were shot to indicate that those has been available for viewing during the event itself. We assume more revealing photographs were circulated privately.

While I enjoy having a scantily dressed woman on my arm, I also enjoy my wife's ability to go enjoy it by herself.
By Leo96
Well this is the one i have already posted in other forum.
I think it should be here too.

I cant forget the one where me and my wife and the other couple who is our friend were enjoying vacations in south africa. We landed at cape town, enjoyed being there for 3 days doing our things and then we started off to johhanesburg boarding a train. We had 4 berths booked in the same cabin. It was evening when we boarded. We started with casual chats sharing the pictures we took in cape town and discussing how beautiful the city was. Time passed and we had our dinners and then we started chatting and discussing plans for the erotic night we had been planning since we we started our journey. It was decided that me and my friend's wife will occupt the upper berths while my wife and my friend will be on the lower ones so that at night when they start making out in dark, we(me and his wife) can just lay down on upper berths controlling our wild desires to fuck each other until we see the other pair finishing up with theirs. The time to start this fun wasnt fixed as we all wanted it to be random at any point after midnight.
It was 12:30 and they both had not started yet. They both were lying on their berths with their phones on and i could see my wife tapping her fingers fast like she was texting someone. On the other berth my friend was doing the same so i just guessed that might be sexting each other trying to make each other well wet before the session. I was feeling sleepy so i asked my friend when he is going to take the move. He said i didnt need to worry about that as i would hear the moans of my wife when he would shove his dick with a jerk deep down my wife's hairy pussy. I was damn horny and could see my friend's wife staring at me with lust in her eyes but hell we decided not to do anything unless the other pair finishes off. So nothing happened for next 15 mins and i dozed off.
I woke up suddenly alarmed by some noise and yes that was my wife trying to control her moans as she was getting rammed by my friend in a position where her she was standing straight with her boobs pressed tightly against the window and my friend fucking her from behind. I looked af the time and it was 1:40 something. Her wife was sleeping so i just got up and managed to slap her ass and she woke up with a surprise to what was going beneath us. We gave a liitle laugh to each other and that made the two horny carnivores enjoying each other alert and god they laughed so loudly seeing our faces that i doubt people in the other cabins might have heard that if they were awoke.
I dont know for how long had they been fucking each other. They changed positions and my wife put her fingers inside her pussy and asked him to taste thise fingers while he sucked her fingers and fingered her ass. They did missionary afterwards and then her riding him reverse cowgirl. After about 20 mins he came all over her tits and she sucked him off dry.
Now it was our turn. As all those women who have had sex with me and guys who have seen me doing it know very well that i can be fucking wild if turned on very much and that makes me do the wildest of things like stripping and tearing away a woman's shirt or crop, this pair was well aware of it too.
Her wife and i stepped down from our berths and those were occupied by a sore pussy and a flaccid dick.
Her wife, lets name her S, was standing on the floor. I bent down and stated licking her pussy and god she was already dripping in cum. I guess she had an orgasm while she was fingering herself while watching her husband and my wife making out. That made me extremely turned on and i stood up and tore apart the loosely fitting top she was wearing. She wasnt surprised as she knew i do such things as my wife had already told her when the two of them used to have their gossips. She bit her lips as i could see my friend with his eyes wide open as he was thinking wtf did i just do to the costly(i guess so) top he had bought for her lol.
I instantly dug my mouth in S's tits and started sucking them desperately while my other hand rubbing her wet clit from above her panties. I kept sucking and biting slowly on her nipples which i guess was making her very much turned on as i could feel her pussy oozing out juices at a faster pace.
So i just went down and ate it as much as i can drinking all her juices which tasted really really good. I can say my it was a hundred times better then my wife.
We then fucked in various positions but i was so much turned on already that i came pretty quick like in about 15 mins. While doing all this the only thing we cared for was that we dont make a lot of noise and the ladies dont moan loud. So there was a lot of choking and shutting up their mouth that was another great turn on. She sucked me off and we all sat there chatting more while my friend told me that i gotta buy her a new top for her wife if i am ever going to try tearing it again.
We all had a can of beer and then we were ready for another around this time all of us fucking at the same time. We did DP both of the ladies and DVP with my friend's wife as mine has a pretty tight pussy that cannot make room for two. We ended up cumming inside each other's wives this time.
This was one hell of a "fucking" experience that has always been in one of the top positions of my sexual encounters list.

So for me its really a huge turn on to see wife getting fucked.
My wife and I have done threesomes and foursomes a number of times . The 4somes and most of the 3somes were with the same couple , long time friends .
I've watched her suck his thick uncut cock from different angles many times since she enjoys it considerably and gives a wicked blow job . I've also seen his cock slide in and out of her pussy from very close up watching her pussy lips clinging to him as it moves into and out of her . Very erotic .
I love seeing her being the center of attention and enjoying the four hands , two tongues and two hard cocks as much as she wants . One night she kept both of us at it all night long .
Outstanding but not for everybody .
By Leo96
Queenuvhrts37 wrote:I want the opposite, to watch my husband with another woman. Not as easy a task.
Have you talked to him through this? If he isn't interested in being with other women, which i highly doubt :D , you should start throwing at him some hints
inow this thread is a little old but it just recently happened that my wife turned the tables on me and set it up so I would walk in oh her fucking this young guy fro her gym. We have an open marriage and she has a full time live in girlfriend but apparently she still loves cock and a strange one now and then two. I have exercised my free pass as she calls it may times and she said there were only two times she a little problem with it. Once when I fucked this much younger chic was basically ignored my wife and looked at her as if to say hey you're bothering me bitch go away, she wasn't even interested in talking to her even though she was allowing her to fuck her husband, the second time was when I hooked up with and old fucky buddy I was banging when we met. Even though my wife and her were civil to each other there was no love lost between them and it was obvious that this was a revenge fuck if there ever was one. I'll post the detal in the erotic stories section so as not to hog up the thread. But I was surprised at myself for not being the jealous psycho that everyone thinks I am. He was in great shape and was fucking her like a man who had just gotten out of prison. I tried to excuse myself to allow them to have their fun but she insisted that I stay all part of the revenge fuck. I eventually participated in he and I pleasuring my wife to several orsasams and eventualy when he was finishe dand had to go he was extremely respectful, polite and thanked me for allow him to have sex with my wife and he complimented her on how great she was and how cool the two of us were. My wife told me she had designs on fucking his girlfriend but left it up in the air as to weather she would fuck him again
By Jocko64
As I posted before, I have seen her in action in threesomes but never a one on one but I have seen her give blow job a few times. This goes back many years, she had learned how to give BJ's and my dick was her main practice point and her have a bald pussy from after first child shaved me, I was reluctant at first but agreed and she can make love to a dick. She had told a few of her friends in women gossip group that I was shaved. One time a couple of these gals at house and asked to see. I finally agreed and dropped pants and undershorts, both looked and the one said I need to go suddenly and wife walks her to door. Other gal asks me if she can touch me and when wife walks back in she is rubbing my dick and balls and mt 6 1/2 at attention. My wife who is very bold sometimes looks and says to her friend well you started something there and you need to finish it and walked out. This gal had never really sucked a dick before and was jacking me and I told her to get on knees , she did I said suck it, she says I don't do that, I say try it once putting dick in her mouth and face fucked her blowing my load quickly in her mouth, she swallowed some.but spit most in hand. Say to me that is new to me, I kissed her, that surprised her to. That was not last BJ I received from her, she was hooked just like my wife. They became swap partners about a year later!
I think it's the best thing ever . To see your wife showing off her talents and letting your friends know how good you've got it .
I've watched my wife suck off our friend and fuck him cowgirl while I watched her pussy lips sucking his thick cock and try to milk it dry .
When it's his turn I have no reason not to watch , it's such a turn on . Like having your own porn movie with your wife as the star .

She's also watched me fuck and get blown by our friends hot little blonde wife and never complained about it . Wish I'd been able to get some pictures or video but ti wasn't to be .
I can think of nothing hotter than watching my hot wife being fucked by another guy or even better several guys. And I have to admit I find it even hotter if the guys fucking her don't know I'm there. And on a few occasions, she'd pick up a few guys in a hotel bar to go to her room and fuck her. And I'd be one of them. The other guys having no idea she was actually my wife.
By Jocko64
Years back we visiting her sis and BIL (he was my best Buddy) . I had told him how good my wife at sucking , he had seen pics of her naked. We had gone to breakfast with friends and back to house about 10:30 , her sis had been called to fill in on golf match. He watching news on TV she sits beside him on couch asking him about the BP Meds he taking, point blank asked if her gets it hard anymore, he says yes. She slide over on couch and starts to unzip his pants. He is like WTF, she says I want to see and says I will kiss it for you. He says to me is she crazy? I said talk to her, he asked if I was ok with it (he did not know we had open marriage) I said she is big girl, makes her own decisions. He said not in front of me, she says comon and they go to bedroom. 25 minutes later he comes in room saying you lucky SOB having a woman as good as her. She now comes out, she is naked, says to me he wanted to se all of me, I laugh and said she has great body doesn't she? He agrees. She grabs pillow off couch and gets on knees in front of me taking my shorts and undershorts down and sucking my dick, him watching the show. Took all of 5 minutes and I was blowing a load down her throat.
By Jocko64
Years back we visiting her sis and BIL (he was my best Buddy) . I had told him how good my wife at sucking , he had seen pics of her naked. We had gone to breakfast with friends and back to house about 10:30 , her sis had been called to fill in on golf match. He watching news on TV she sits beside him on couch asking him about the BP Meds he taking, point blank asked if her gets it hard anymore, he says yes. She slide over on couch and starts to unzip his pants. He is like WTF, she says I want to see and says I will kiss it for you. He says to me is she crazy? I said talk to her, he asked if I was ok with it (he did not know we had open marriage) I said she is big girl, makes her own decisions. He said not in front of me, she says comon and they go to bedroom. 25 minutes later he comes in room saying you lucky SOB having a woman as good as her. She now comes out, she is naked, says to me he wanted to se all of me, I laugh and said she has great body doesn't she? He agrees. She grabs pillow off couch and gets on knees in front of me taking my shorts and undershorts down and sucking my dick, him watching the show. Took all of 5 minutes and I was blowing a load down her throat.
download/file.php?mode=view&id=5574
Attachments
Age 58 here
Age 58 here
MVC-109S.JPG (41.61 KiB) Viewed 15845 times
By AnonAnon
The “see all of me” reminded me of a visit to a friend out of town that we were staying with in a one bedroom apartment with us on the sofa bed in the living room. My wife wore jeans and a long sleeved slightly see through black top during the day and my friend spent a good bit of the day staring at her tits. We got home and watched a movie and my friend went to his room to change out of his day clothes. It was early enough that he was sure to come back out to chat, but my wife stripped off as soon as he left, standing buck naked in the middle of his living room. He didn’t come out, but she then pulled the most see through short piece of lingerie I’ve ever seen from her bag and put it on. At that point he came out and they proceeded to have a long conversation while completely on display. Totally naked and totally enjoying two guys checking her out. At one point she even sat on a sofa arm for a moment, providing a fantastic pussy view and I could tell she was totally enjoying it. The next morning she just put on a pair of skimpy panties to join us for breakfast. It seemed more because we were eating than because she didn’t want us to stare at her crotch.
8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]