A place to share your sexy stories
By Biguns
I shared previously about my first sex and then my second sex was with his brother. If my boyfriend ever found out I had fucked his brother, he never revealed it. But after several months I broke up with my boyfriend. I realized he was the kind of man who could settle down in life. He wasn't the type I would want to marry. Sex was good with him, but he was a wham, bam, thank you mam kind of lover. I wanted more from my lovers. A few weeks after breaking up I rode to town to kill a Friday night. I hopped in the car with a female friend and we rode around town. She shared with me that her brother and his fiancé had got into an argument over wedding plans and had broken up. She was concerned about her brother because he was in a deep depression. Town was very quiet and dead for a Friday night. After a while she suggested we go to her house and watch a movie with her brother and see if we could cheer him up. I didn't have anything else to do so I agreed. Her brother was ten years older then us. He was a college graduate and
worked executive type work. The few times I had seen him he had always been dressed up in a shirt, tie, and dress pants. A ten year older man who dresses that way is not something that gets a teenagers juices flowing. We arrived at her house and went in to watch TV with her brother. He was sitting in front of the television. He was wearing a pair of jeans and a T-shirt. He looked a lot different then I was use to seeing him. He was still almost thirty and I was almost nineteen but he did arouse my suspicions. We popped some popcorn and set in front of the television and ate and aggravated each other. It was evident he was very much in love with his fiancé, but he was also very lonely. By the end of the evening I was flirting with him to cheer him up. It seemed to work. That night I went home and started thinking about my old boy friend and how much better his older brother was at sex. And now here was a man pushing thirty. He had to be very experienced. I begin to wonder what he could teach me about sex. The next night I rode back to town. I arrived a little early for the Saturday night crowd. I was sitting in front of a hamburger joint when my friends brother pulled in. He saw me and pulled in to say hello. He suggested we go in and have a coke together. We set there and talked for a long time. No one was sitting near us since it was early and that gave us freedom to talk openly. Soon the talk came to sex. He ask me if I was still a virgin and I confessed I was not. He admitted he had fucked a number of women. He said none pleased him like his fiancé. The talk escalated and soon we had left the store. I got in my car and followed him to a deserted farm road. I slipped out of my car and walked over to his vehicle. He got out and we soon embraced. He wrapped his arms around me and we started a deep passionate kiss.
Soon his hands were up my blouse and he was massaging my large C cup breast. I could feel the juices flowing between my legs. I broke off the kiss and took a step back. I had not really wore clothes for easy sex access. I had on a pull over blouse. I grabbed it and pulled it off over my head. I was standing in my bra and jeans. I had on a back
hook bra and started to reach behind me to unhook it. He interrupted me and he unhooked my bra and slid it off my arms. I was standing on an abandoned dirt road with my breast exposed to this older man and nature. He picked me up and set me on the hood of his car. He started sucking on one breast while feeling of the other. He kept switching from nipple to nipple always leaving kisses from the one nipple down the valley to the other. After what seemed like an eternity I grabbed his face with my two hands and picked it up. I told him I gathered he approved. He said mine were the largest breast and nipples he had ever seen. I slid off the car and we kissed once more. His hand now made its way down the back of my jeans. I took my hands from around his neck and reached down and unhooked my jeans. The pressure of his hand down the back of them made them slide down. I had to stop him and work out of my jeans.
He reached and took hold of my underwear and slid them off. I was back on the hood of the car. This time my legs were spread apart and he was having a field day eating me out. I thought I would die before he was finished. Then he backed up and dropped his clothes. The two of us were now totally nude. I was praying no one came down the old road. I walked to the back seat and opened the door. I climbed in, laid down, and spread my legs for him. His penis was about the same size as the two men I had fucked before, but I couldn't wait for it. He climbed in and mounted me. I felt the hot piece of flesh as it parted my pussy lips. He was hot and hard and I was horny. He started pounding away, after a few minutes he stopped and suggested we get out of the car where we could have more room. He opened the trunk and took out a blanket. From the looks I guessed that he and his fiancé had used it a few times. He spread it out and I climbed on the blanket. He rolled me over and I got up on all fours. He entered me from behind. He was fucking me hard and fast and I was answering everyone of his thrust with one of my own. Soon my breathing was hard and I knew I was climaxing. Just as I climaxed he tensed and shot his hot juices into me. We both
collapsed on the blanket. We both laid there for a while until we could catch our breath. Soon we were in a deep kiss again. I reached down and started playing with his balls and rubbing his penis. It wasn't long until he was hard again. He mounted me missionary style one more time. He didn't last long and when he tensed I felt only a small amount of hot cum. But it was still great. We collapsed one more time. As we lay naked beside each other we started talking again. He reminded me that we agreed on sex but not a relationship. He loved his fiancé and was hoping they
could work things out. I told him I had no intentions of getting involved with a man ten years my senior. I wanted sex and a friend. He told me I had the largest breast and tightest pussy he had ever seen. His girlfriend was my height and about 130`. I was 5'5" tall, large C breast, and 90 pounds. He told me I was a lot of woman in a small package. We agreed to meet again. The meetings continued until he reconciled with his woman. (Those meetings are future stories) I was happy for him but I did miss the sex. The irony was I set with his sister and family at his wedding. During the wedding I envisioned their honeymoon. I also wondered what the bride would have said if she had known that the woman he had his last fuck as a single man with was present at the wedding.
Hope you enjoyed my adventure. I hope to hear from other readers. Board has been mighty quiet and we need to fire it back up. Please respond and share your own adventures
By ripstar1
I witnessed a good example of this years ago. My friend was getting married in a country setting outside. I was with the groom a few other friends of his before the ceremony. The groom was so nervous it was very apparent by his sweating the sound of his voice.

Most of us were smoking back then and we decided to walk down this path away from the growing crowd and have a puff. We waked about fifty yards down this path and lit up. This one gal with us remarked at how nervous the groom looked. He was honest about it and said he couldn't help it. She said I think I have a cure for that.

She motioned for us to kind of stand in a circle around her and the groom. She reached over and began to unzip the groom's fly. He resisted at first, but she was insistent. She dropped to her knees and pulled out his dick and proceeded to suck on him quite vigorously. He weakly resisted a little more then finally gave in. She sucked him off as two gals and five guys watched.

It did the trick and was much calmer. A couple guys got their dicks out expecting to get it also, but that wasn't to happen. To put it in perspective, he and the bride were into swinging before and after the marriage as were most of the rest of us who witnessed it.
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]