A place to share your sexy stories
By Biguns
I am going to try to post one more time. I posted about losing my virginity and received comments and a lot of people viewed the story. Then I posted about my second time under the title second times the charm. Very few viewed the story and no one responded. I decided to try one last time to see if anyone was interested in my adventures. I hope you like the story

It was Jr./Sr. Prom weekend. In our small toun the prom is the beginning of beach weekend. Early Saturday morning the rich kids board their vehicles and head for Daytona. The rest of us load up and head for St. Simons beach. This year I was a senior and was looking for memories to never forget. I drove and had three friends riding with me. Two of the females were seniors also. The third young lady was a year younger. Her mother had ask my mother if she
could go with us. She wanted somebody to watch after her little baby. My mother volunteered me. I really didn't mind. I knew she had a crush on my brother who was her age and he liked her also. My parents had made reservations for two rooms that adjoined. My brother and three of his friends were in one and I and my friends were in the other. Plans were changed after check in and the two connecting rooms were filled with females and my brother and his
friends ended up a few rooms down the hall. After check in we all got on our hip-hugger bikinis and headed to the beach. It was early and the beach was not real crowded. After a few hours of lying in the sun we headed back to the motel room to cool off and get something to drink. The conversation among the females immediately went to hot
boys. My young female companion was shocked and red faced as we talked so openly about sex. She finally admitted that she had always wanted to fuck my brother. I offered to arrange the fuck. She got real embarrassed but after some teasing she agreed. I walked down to my brothers room and got him out in the hallway. When I told him he
was immediately interested. He walked into the room and told us to leave. We informed him that wasn't part of the deal. We were her coaches and we were staying for the entire game. My brother is not bashful so he went up to the
young lady and started kissing her. He picked her up and toted her to the bed. He stretched out beside her and started kissing again. Soon his hands were massaging her breast and she was moaning. In a few minutes her breast were bare to the world and he was sucking like a baby getting fed. His hand worked down to her legs and he started
rubbing her pussy through the swimsuit. At first she pulled her legs together but soon she was spread wide open. In a few minutes her bottoms were off and he was eating her pussy. My other friends got up and walked over and grabbed my brothers swim trunks. They told him they were helping and slid his trunks off for him. I must admit my brother is well hung. Soon he was straddling her and fucking her hard, fast, and furious. Her tiny B breast were bouncing to the
rhythm. Her face was red from excitement and embarrassment and I was loving every minute of it. I wondered what her mother would say if she knew the way I was taking care of her baby.
The action made me horny. Unfortunately I wasn't dating anyone at the time. However one of my old flames was in my brothers room. I went and invited him down. When we walked back into the room it was filled with sex action. I walked him to the bathroom and closed the door. I locked lips with him and soon we were both nude. I made him sit on the commode and I straddled him. His rock hard penis felt great as it parted my pussy lips. Soon I was rocking and he was pounding. Then he tensed and warm cum filled my pussy. I laid my head on his shoulder and we both worked to catch our breath. I then took him by the hand and led him into the shower. We both started bathing each other. After a few minutes he was hard again. I turned and faced the wall and bent over. He entered from behind.
Soon he was pounding my pussy again. My breast were banging back and forth to the action. There was a knock at the door. My little friend needed to pee and couldn't wait. I slid out and opened the door for her. I told her she would have to pee with us in there. She was embarrassed but desperate. I found it funny. When she stood up to pull up her swimsuit, I grabbed her hand and led her into the shower also. I handed my male friend the soap and he started lathering her body. He told her the importance of a shower after sex. Soon he grabbed her butt cheeks and picked her up. I grabbed his penis and led it to her pussy lips. They were still dripping with my brothers cum. He slid right in her. I held her butt from behind and helped him pick her up and down. Soon she had her legs wrapped around him
and was pounding hard. I watched her get her second load. We all cleaned up and climbed out. While we were dressing she ask my not to tell anyone what she had done. I laughed and told her who would we tell, everyone there was doing the same thing. We all got dressed and went back to the beach. Late that evening as most the crowd was
leaving the beach became quiet and isolated. Soon the boys were playing catch with our tops. I was enjoying it although I think some young ladies got embarrassed. Some tried to cover their breast as they ran from guy to guy to get their tops back. I let mine flop. I enjoyed watching the rise in the young men as I ran. I ended up in a small patch of wet beach getting fucked by a young man I met that day at the beach. He was there for prom weekend also. When I got ready to head back to the motel I couldn't find my top. I put my hands over my breast and ran for the room. I passed this middle class couple in the hallway. He was smiling but his wife had a few choice words for me. I made it to the room and hoped no one would call management. My prayers were answered. A little later I heard a knock on the door. When I opened it no one was there, however my swim suit top was hanging on the door knob. I passed the old couple several times that weekend. He always smiled real big and she gave me the evil eye. But at least "I" made her husband smile.
I hope you enjoy the story and I hope to hear some of your prom and beach weekend stories.
By WickedWonder
Nice! I didn't go to our prom but after reading this, I wonder what I missed. I had a similar experience at our Senior class party.
By Gina
I had a lot of fun at Prom. I'm in my forties now and when I went to prom the dresses were sure a lot more conservative compared to what girls are wearing now.

I remember after my prom my date took me back to a hotel room that he had an older brother rent. Now, mind you this was only our third date but somewhere in his 18 year old brain he thought that he would get to take my virginity by taking me to the prom and renting a room. Of course I liked the kid and went along with the night but I had already decided that night I was not going to have sex. We got to the room and started making out and kissing and eventually he worked up the nerve to pull the zipper down on my dress but he stopped short of removing it. I likewise removed his shirt and let my dress fall to the floor. I was now only wearing my strapless bra and panties and he only had on his pants. We moved to the bed where we kissed for a while until he had me out of my bra and he was down to his boxer shorts and I my panties. We were getting pretty hot and heavy but until then he had completely avoided my panties. Finally after what seemed like forever he put his hands down my panties and started awkwardly trying to finger me. Looking back now its pretty clear that not only was that the first time I had been touched there by another man but it was also his first time. I was feeling a little bold and started to reach for his shorts when suddenly before I even got near entering them he started shuddering and I realized that he was experiencing premature ejaculation into his shorts. He jumped off the bed, grabbed his clothes and ran to the bathroom and after a few minutes I heard the shower running. I decided to put my clothes back on and when he came out of the shower he was completely dressed and wanted to leave and would make very little eye contact with me and almost no conversation. Apparently he was completely embarassed by what had happened. I actually felt bad for the guy and tried to make him feel better but he was so embarassed that he just drove me home. We did not even participate in the plans we had made for the next day. We talked once or twice after that and after graduation never saw each other again even though I assured him I would never tell anybody about what had happened.

The funny thing about that happening is even much later in life when I first had sex with my current husband he did the same thing in his shorts. LOL but this time we still spent the night together, had sex and look back now at our first time and laugh.
By johnny3
Gina, thanks for sharing your story about premature ejaculation. Reading your posts, I figured you were a hot one. Now it is confirmed that you prom date and later your future husband were so turned on that they couldn't control it any longer.

Keep the stories coming.. they are always so fun.
By Gina
Johnny3,

Thanks for the kind words. I have been told I am a "hot one" but in all reality I just take care of my body and in in return it has taken good care of me. Although I do watch what I eat and excercise the reality is that it does not take a whole lot of work to look better than many women much younger than me who dont take care of themselves. I dont mean to sound arrogant but if I am "hot" its only beacuse of my efforts to be healthy and in most cases healthy is "hot".

Do you want to know what I find the most ironic about both my prom date and hubby experiencing orgasms when they put their hand down my panties? I too often have orgasms when I put my own hand down there too! go figure, lol! :)
By JerryCal
I love your story, Biguns. Its very hot. It almost made me have an incident like Gina's prom date.

And, both you and Gina sound very sexy and it would be a thrill to see what you two look like, even if its just in your pro pics.
By Biguns
It is nice to read all of your replies. I have had a few men with pre-mature ejaculations in my lifetime also. Most of them recovered and we had fun an hour later. Keep your prom stories coming.
By MrPicky
I realize I am four years behind but I have enjoyed your posts and they bring back many memories. I have been with many women over the years with widely varying amounts of experience. Usually by the time we were parted, they had caught up on much of what they had missed. What surprised me most was the two who had been real sluts in the numbers of guys had relatively little variety in what they had done. Most had just done wham bam sex and really didn't expect much in quality. I was a bit of a nerd and I really enjoyed making these loosey goosey girls have some really rewarding experiences. I did so to the degree that even today, some 30-40 years later if I run into one of them out shopping they are quick to wink at me and they have told my now second wife that I was one of the nicest and most courteous guys they ever knew. She, having been one of them in her youth, usually says back that she understands completely and that is why she married me.Since we have been married she has turned her interests to other women and I get to watch and sometimes help, LOL.
By Jocko64
well my prom night was uneventful but my wife (from different school) can't say that. This goes back to late 50"s but she had three dicks that night, said it was memorable for her!
By Biguns
Thank you for bringing this story back to life. Please tell us the story of your wife and the 3 men on her prom night. I for one would love to hear the details.
By Jocko64
Biguns, I can only tell you what she told me after we were married

She and her date went to a party and there was booze there and wife had a few shots and said she was feeling tipsy and her date led her outside and she said her prom dress was off and he fucked her bent over a bench and she claimed was oblivious to two of his friends being there. She said she was naked except for her bra and as soon as first was done another mounted her. All three had her and she said the loads were running down her leg and she had her date take her home. She said her Mom and Dad were sleeping but her one sister helped her wash and next am still had cum in her pussy and all over her crotch. She broke up with the guy, was mad that he allowed it. and was glad school was soon to be out because those guys spread rumors (true). They moved right after she graduated. I really don't think it was a fun time for her.
By Biguns
Thank you Jocko64 for responding. I am sorry the prom didn't go well for your wife. I take it the sex with boyfriend was consensual. That would have made for fun and a great memory. The other two and her boyfriend were wrong. One should never take advantage of an intoxicated person. No one should ever have sex with someone who is not capable of consenting. I have never faced her situation because I am not a drinker. I have never cared for the taste of alcohol. However, I have always enjoyed the feel of sex. I hope she has some better memories from her dating days.
Thanks for sharing and I hope others will respond with there prom stories.
8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]