A place to share your sexy stories
By bennyisfun
Exhibitionist Wife- Our game-Simon Says

Looking to share a story of exhibitionism from my wife from ten years ago. Ten years into marriage,
early thirties, a couple of kids, my wife busted me surfing and decided to watch without interrupting.
This quickly turned into her joining in and as an extremely shy, lights off covers on lover, this was a
surprise. She was a very conservative, wholesome, shy wife that now had a wild side. Turned out she
loved to be watched and adored. Date nights turned into dinner on patios in downtown Mpls.on hot
summer nights where loose tops and short skirts were the norm and when she loved to take direction.
Strategically, we sat in view of couples and were appreciative of those enjoying her short skirts, and
the open blouse (32DDs) of this church mouse midwest farm girl in the big city. Male and female
servers were blessed with a view of her and all were discreetly thankful. From time to time we would
run into couples on similar erotic evenings and would return a wink and a smile that often ended up
sharing discreet displays of erotic tasteful exhibitionism into the early morning hours. The response to
her beauty fueled her fire and always resulted in a night of passionate lovemaking for us. One
particular night 1230AM or so an attentive bartender upon my direction got a full view of her ample
chest. She was reluctant at first but the rules of the game, Simon Says, trumped her reluctancy. She
slowly unbuttoned her sheer top staring directly into the eyes of the bar keep and with an arch of her
back pushed her breasts out into the open air. He immediately blushed and was grateful. The drinks
continued to flow. I felt it was time to go from broke.I instructed her to place both heels on the bar,
lean her stool back and spread her legs revealing her throbbing swollen pussy under her short mini
skirt. This was the farthest we had gone, she squirmed with reluctancy but knew she had no choice....
after all Simon did Say.... She swallowed the last of her wine, looked around for patrons and did as
she was told. She leaned back, placed both heels on the bar and revealed her shaved pussy. Even I
was shocked but pleased and so turned on, as was she. Lets not forget the bartender who was
throttled. We had no tab for the evening and left it all right there in downtown Mpls. Thank you Mpls
for the good times. As we made our way out of downtown it was typical for her to lean the seat back,
skirt up, blouse off through the stop lights to the interstate. the SUVs always got a view and she just
loved it.
A second exhibitionist event was when I had a buddy over. He and I came in from working in the
garage. Simon has instructed her to bring out some lemonade and sandwiches braless and in shorts.
The instructions were sent via text on the old flip phones. Low and behold 15 min later she shows up
in the garage all smiles with a tray of food wearing a big smile. Not only was she braless but she wore
a half T that just covered all of her 32 DD breasts. We were both floored. Of course when she left he
commended on her outfit and fabulous body. "How does she do that?", he asked. I told him about our
Simon Says game that keeps our marriage spicy.
Later that evening we came in the house and sat in the living room. It was about 10:30PM so the kids
were in bed. I sent another text from Simon requesting a bra and thong floor show down in the family
room for my buddy and I. I could hear her get out of bed immediately after sending the text. About 15
minutes later I hear her footsteps coming through the house. She arrives into the family room with a
robe. Without being asked to do so and without wasting anytime she drops the rob and crawls around
in a circle on the floor wearing a matching bra and thong set. Her body was tanned and toned. She
looked amazing. After a few minutes she just got up, no words spoken, put on her robe and went
back to bed. My pal was floored.
Zeb-Pyke, HotGomez liked this
By Jocko64
Sounds like my wife, she flashes without Simon Says! Having an open marriage it allows her and me to pursue (carefully) other interests.
By AnonAnon
Benny, fun stories.

My wife likes to "get" permission as well, usually by simply wearing something revealing and assuming my not saying anything is permission. When we were dating, I drove to her house to pick her up for an evening at a gallery opening for one of our friends, and found her wearing a pair of jeans topped by a thin cotton shirt with a single button done somewhere just above her navel. It's like she wanted to be topless, but had done the minimum not to be. When we got to the gallery, the artist let out a whistle of appreciation, which was not missed by other patrons. My wife then leaned in and French kissed the artist just long enough for a little provocation. We roamed around the show a bit and split up. I saw her standing by a painting with our artist friend, her hands in the back pockets of her jeans, her tits showing to their advantage. I can't recall the show, but I recall that sight and the artist, still a friend of ours, remembers the kiss.
By AnonAnon
Upon being informed by the hostess that my ex was going to be at a late evening garden party, my wife opted to wear a totally see through stretch maxi dress without a stitch underneath. The dress has stripes so it just about passed for acceptable, but it was the quintessential naked dress displaying her rack in full detail and very rewarding to anyone looking at her crotch or ass. She got a lot of compliments, mostly from those expressing admiration at her daring.

I picked her up from work for a quick lunch today. Never one to miss an opportunity, she pulled off her shirt and bra in traffic and threw on a see through white tank. She didn't change out of it to go back to work for the afternoon.
By AnonAnon
We were staying the night at friend's home after a late party last night and I awoke this morning to find my wife kissing me and offering me a cup of coffee in the nude. I spent a few seconds admiring her erect nipples and heart-shaped ass as I do every time I see her naked, but I didn't think much more of it until I went into the kitchen to refill the cup and my friend smilingly told me he'd enjoyed the cup almost as much as I had.
By AnonAnon
My wife likes to wear a high-necked transparent shirt with playful bras under it to work. The bras tend to draw a lot of attention to themselves and what they're covering, sometimes not completely, and my wife tends to get more than a few shocked remarks at the office and in the food court near it each time she wears the ensemble.

Over the break, she wore the top with a very flimsy skin colored silk bra that did very little to hide the shape or movement of her boobs. She was pretty charged when she got home and I talked her out of wearing the bra to small dinner party at a friend. The risk of not knowing who else was coming appealed to her and the only concession she made was to let down her hair for some minor cover.

As soon as we got to dinner, our friend, ever the admirer, complimented her directly with, "Nice tits." Never one to shirk from attention nor deny enjoying it, my wife promptly put up her hair and showed them off to the party, which included another couple we had not met before. No further direct comments were made though several admiring stares occurred during the evening. As we were saying our goodbyes our friend reiterated his comment from earlier in the evening, to the delight of my wife.

A couple of days later my wife asked me to go to our friend and get her coat. When I asked if she'd left it behind intentionally so she could show off on the walk back to the car she declined to confirm or deny. When I was picking up the coat, our friend told me my wife had declined to take it when offered.
By AnonAnon
A few years ago now we stayed with a friend in his studio and were to sleep on a sofa bed in the living room. Near sleeping time, but not safely into it, I found my wife stripping at a comfortable pace and started to think of the risk of her being seen naked. A minute later she had put on the flimsiest piece of lingerie I've ever seen her wear and I realized she had every intention of being seen. As her luck would have it, our friend emerged from his room and we ended up in a longish conversation while she kept up some movement that allowed for some very yummy viewing of her essentially naked. As she was climbing into bed with me, she stripped off completely, arguing that he'd likely not emerge a second time now that he knew how she was dressed. The next morning she put on a pair of tiny panties under the lingerie and helped us make breakfast.
flashercpl liked this
By AnonAnon
We have a few handsome older friends that know just how to enjoy my wife’s revealing outfits and she likes to put out for them when it’s just the three of us. Her usual choice of attire is something older but worn provocatively. The last time we were invited, she wore a sleeveless slightly sheer silk blouse completely unbuttoned but tucked into a high waisted skirt that caused it to balloon open and show off her tits so we could admire them unfettered nearly all evening. So, when we set up another dinner with our friend, I expected to be pleasantly surprised by her choice of attire. This time around it was a pair of slender pants topped by a very sheer black blouse worn braless under a jacket. It made for some nice views, but it wasn’t until we got to dinner that I realized she didn’t intend to keep the jacket on. She handed it off as soon as we walked in and took the additional provocative step of unbuttoning her blouse a little, despite it obviously having been fully buttoned up when she arrived. With the blouse already sheer and very showy the unbuttoning allowed it to fall away from her chest and let light in behind it to really show off her tits to the point of continuous distraction of us, which she of course enjoyed. After a few hours of intimate viewing, she topped it off with a few alcohol laden kiss on our friend’s lips.
By AnonAnon
One of my close friends is a somewhat shy single guy that my wife loves to pull out of his shell when she can. We had him over for pizzas last weekend and my wife’s choice of attire was a very loose cropped top cut to show the bottoms of her tits and utterly incapable of effective cover while reaching or if she was hunched on her elbows or leaning back in her chair. My wife added to the tension by folding down the hem of her almost see through yoga pants, putting on some navel jewelry and spending most of the evening leaning over the table so one of her very erect nipples was mostly visible under the hem of her top. She was clearly turned on all evening and wanted to show off her tits and the two us were the beneficiaries.
By AnonAnon
If it’s later in the evening when she takes our dog out for a short pee walk, my wife will often wear a white lace coverup over black underwear, sometimes just panties if it’s late and she’s in an exhibitionist mood. There’s nobody out on foot, but cars go by and sometimes toot their horns in acknowledgement. Earlier this week, I had a friend over in the early afternoon for a beer and my wife came back wearing her coverup sans bra, nipples very revealed in between the lace pattern. The black panties she had on were doing a great job of accentuating her ass to the point of even distracting from her tits. She said hello, came close to kiss me on the head, bending down in what must have been a great show for my friend, and then spent a few minutes putting away the leash and other dog paraphernalia with the backless coverup sinking nearly to her panties and gapping almost as wide as her shoulders. Having stowed her slippers by the doors, she walked up the steps in the minimal outfit, knowing she’s made an impression.

Later on, when we were alone, she asked why I had a funny expression when she walked in. I had just been astounded at her going out in such a see through outfit in the afternoon light and had raised an eyebrow a little. She’d enjoyed the reaction and promised to do it again.
By Jocko64
Talking about these posts, wife reminded me of the time our friend that we had swapped with many times came through town and stopped at my place of business when passing through. His intentions were to drive to Atlanta that day but it was
about 5 PM and I said come home for dinner and drinks and stay overnight with us. He agreed, I said we would surprise wife she would be happy to see him. We leave, get to house, I pull in garage, he parks his car behind me, we walk in and up steps and he walks in first and stops, looking in kitchen seeing my wife naked at the sink. He says whoops, my wife turns with smile on her face walking to him open arms. They hugging and kissing and she says bet we going to have good time tonight. He was feeling and touching her and she now comes to me and says what a nice surprise I brought home kissing me deeply. After dinner and some drinks (she put an apron on during dinner) we went to the master bedroom for about 6 hours of pure sex using all three holes. It was one awesome night. Next morning she fixed some toast and coffee, naked and when M was ready to leave, she asked if there was anything he needed to take? He said, you can come with me, she laughed said I have this horney guy to take care of.. He looks at me sitting at table and says to her well maybe another blowjob, I laughed and said it's up to her. She grabbed his hand taking him in FR, tell him to sit in chair, (I have full view) takes his dick out swallowing every drop. He left, she says to me can you do it again? I can handle another!

About 9 month later I had to go to Dallas and was there for a week. His wife would not do threesome but she slept with me every night I was there. We would meet in various places for short vacations over the years, he got sick and died at age 69, we had many good times together.

She was a shared woman for many years, dressed provocatively, never minded flashing a tit or showing he bald pussy, rarely wore panties. We both had hall passes and NO secrets.
By sjd0404
Great story. Reminds me of a time Ginger and I went out. We usually went out for drinks on a week night when the bars weren't crowded and we had the attention of the bar tender. We liked this one hotel bar. AS you can see, 15 years ago, Ginger didn't wear a bra, tiny panties and I called them stripper heels. One night it was Ginger, the bartender, myself and another patron. The bartender made good drinks for Ginger. She was very giggly and blushed easily. The conversation turned to sex and Ginger was asked alot of questions. So how it ended was Ginger agreed to be photographed by the patron instead of being removed of her clothing in the bar. This is one of the pictures. Oh and yes I watched and when he had her lay back she did not know there were wrist and ankle cuffs there. I watched as he restrained her. I think she thought I was going to stop him. I put the blind fold on her and the nipple clamps. He "decorated" her pussy. It was a fun night.
download/file.php?mode=view&id=5666&sid ... 78def91c39
Attachments
Nov18#07.jpg
Nov18#07.jpg (89.56 KiB) Viewed 100302 times
By AnonAnon
I took my wife to a friend’s bar on an early date. It was a small, dark and Bohemian establishment in a permissive part of town and my wife did the date justice by wearing a lingerie for a top. It was very revealing and there was very little of it. The backlight for the bottles behind the bar was doing a great job of punching through it and there were a lot of staring patrons. My friend jokes that he’s been a fan of her tits longer than I have.
By AnonAnon
My wife has been enjoying the current trend of going out in light colored mesh coverups over black underwear. The underwear is usually substantial and not very revealing, but it’s still fun to see someone out and about in public in fitted underwear with the very minimum of cover over it.

For dinner today we went over to a friend’s to make pizzas on a large outdoor grill and my wife continued with the mesh and underwear outfit from the day but decided to forego a bra, something she has been doing when stepping out of the house for a few minutes to walk the dog but hasn’t done on a long outing before. Said friend has seen her tits many times so she felt comfortable showing them off to him again albeit more blatantly than before. The two of us men enjoyed the show along with pizza, but it wasn’t us who was most excited about being topless in panties.
By Jocko64
Hey my wife thinks nothing of staying naked or near naked any day of the week. House we built has entry level garage and basement garage, the way basement situated it is almost total concealed. I was our cars and trucks down there and frequently wife helps me. She is usually totally naked, I love it. I almost always get some pussy or blow job after we get done. One day my next door neighbor comes over to get a tool, He sees wife, he was embarrassed, wife says to him well now you have seen it all no point in apologizing. He borrowed the tool and left. Couple days later his wife tell e how excited he was and now maybe I would like to see her naked. I had been cozying up to her for some time,, I wanted her pussy. It opened the door for me. couple weeks later I scored and we had a hit and miss for 20 years till we moved. Wife and I had open marriage so not a big deal!
By AnonAnon
That’s a sexy life you live, Jocko!

We don’t have an open marriage, but my wife shows off a lot and enjoys being a little sexually scandalous with touching. One of her more scandalous adventures involved my best friend, who had cover over with a new sports car. My wife offered to dress up and go for a ride with him as a sexy companion. She wore a thin wrap dress loose enough to show off her tits to him and anyone pulling up alongside and came home aroused from a ride around our neighborhood. When he was helping her out of the car, she leaned in to give him a French kiss and he reflexively went to put his hand around her but got it in her dress and touched her bare breast. He jerked back, but she pulled his hand back in and put it back on her nipple and let him feel her up while she gave him what she described as a foreplay level kiss. When they walked from the garage into the kitchen where I was cooking, she joked that they both needed to fix their lipstick.

Another time we were at a holiday party at one of her clients and a drunk female coworker who had a crush on her reached into her plunging neckline and grabbed her boob. My wife was a little taken aback because it was so public, but didn’t rush with getting covered either. When the coworker came by to apologize a few days later, my wife told her to not worry about it because she enjoyed it. She wasn’t lying. When we were going home from that party, she wasn’t annoyed, she was buzzed.
Jocko64 liked this
By Jocko64
Years back, when younger, we had nice in ground pool , did a lot of entertaining, when our kids got older they had other things going on and the pool time for them was daylight hours. They all knew that there were many times people naked in pool but rarely when they were around except maybe my wife who liked having an all over tan. When we were sure that kids were some place else for a day or so we would have pool parties. We had two lists of guests, one group that did not mind being naked and playing a bit and the other were straight shooters.

My wife has oral skills that are awesome, she could suck a dick under water and it was funny, I knew when she went under by a male friend what might happen and the looks on a guys face was priceless. She would suck for maybe a minute or so and pop up. Never finished a guy under water, she tried on me but could not stay under long enough. After dark and only light was in the pool there would be lots of sucking and fucking going on, we always asked everyone to avid putting the loads in the pool but sometimes it happened.

One of our best evenings was 4 couple coming, our closest friends came early, I was in the kitchen working on drinks for the evening, wife in pool . N and M get there, he walks out back door after saying HI to the pool. Next thing I see is he is naked and wife taking bikini off. They both swim, get out him sitting with legs in pool and my lovely wife with his dick in her mouth. His wife in kitchen with me, I say to her check this out. She pulls my shots down and takes my soft dick in her mouth and sucks me while I watch my wife. That night was very eventful for my wife, she manage to do all 4 of the guys.
AnonAnon liked this
By AnonAnon
My wife’s fetish is revealing clothing in public and she likes to push beyond even her own comfort zone for the best results.

Early in our dating we were invited to a large house warming party and my wife decided to wear a backless unlined chain mail top that was doing a great job of showing off her erect nipples on what was a cold evening. It was rare for her not to wear see through tops braless back then, but this top was more blatant than her usual choices. Her state of near toplessness was making her a lot of guy friends, including one slightly drunk one that decided to pull on the knot in the strings attached to the bottom of the top and knotted at her back. As soon as the knot came loose, the heavy top collapsed into her cleavage leaving her breasts bare in the crowded party. I wasn’t witness, but a friend who was told me she just turned to the guy and asked him to put the knot back in place and just leaned on a nearby wall on her elbows while the guy figured it out. The guy was asshole enough to brush his fingers over her nipples as he did so and was escorted out by the hostess amidst some booing. By the time I got to her, I found her unruffled, almost delighted at the chance to go topless for a bit! Indeed, there wasn’t much that the top itself wasn’t showing that the absence of the top did!

In recent years she has been enjoying frontal nudity a lot more. A few weeks ago, we were at a holiday party with some friends and she wore a flimsy wrap dress that was cut to show a lot of leg. At some point I noticed the host seated opposite my wife looking towards her crotch and I noticed that one of her legs was entirely outside the dress and parted and from his vantage point he likely had a great view of her pussy. She was clearly enjoying the show and the warmth of the fire that was probably also lighting up the goods to their advantage. On the ride home she told me that the host had been staring so much she had to cross her legs and limit the view to her landing strip but only after about half an hour!
By Jocko64
I like reading the stories and some of the experiences folks have had, my wife and I read them together sometimes. Occasionally it will remind us of an experience we had. We have had many funny ones over the years that we still laugh about. 8 months after we married I was in Army for 3 years, she was horny and started doing her married boss, when I found out and confronted her she admitted to it and after much discussion we opted to have open marriage. It has worked for us for over 58 years now but can we tell the stories, both of us!

This is a funny one, will make it short. Some years back I retired from a good job , I was 50 at time, took every dime we had and went into what 10 years later I was able to sell out and quit forever. We had condo on Okaloosa island we spent a lot of time at in winter. She had 3 sisters still living, hard working folks still living up north. I said to her let me rent a big place and you invite sisters and husbands down for a week. I rented a 4 bedroom place and they all came down.

One thing i need to tell you is my wife was always ready for sex, whether it be oral, vagina, or anal. We took master suite which had a door that opened to the big balcony. Second day there wife and I out on balcony at 6:00 am, we drinking coffee, she in nothing but a t-shirt, comes over to lounge chair I on and pulls my undershorts down and starts to give me a very slow blow job, teasing my dick with her tongue. After about 10 minutes of this I says please finish I need to cum. About that time her sister comes out, I am blowing my load. She turns goes back in, wife says come on he is done. Sister comes out says to my wife damn I wish I had seen the whole show, maybe I could get some tips. LOL I laugh and say well she is an expert and she will give you tips. My wife says, better yet, tomorrow you come out her at 6:30 and I will give you the show and then looks at me and says you OK with it? I say Oh hell yes! Three months later that sister and husband took a 4 week trip that turned into 6 weeks with us in our Motor Home. That was really wild !
By AnonAnon
Looks like your wife was able to make good use of the accidental opportunity! Those tend to be more exciting than the planned ones.

Put in a similar situation, my wife tends to push forward rather than fall back. A few years ago, she volunteered to model for a friend with a small line clothing that was having a private event to launch a new collection. Her friend talked her into wearing a totally sheer dress over some very skimpy see through lace underwear and had her mix and mingle with the guests to show off the dress. Towards the end of the show there was another change of clothing and my wife let herself be talked into going braless under another sheer dress. There was no mingling when braless, but even nudity-tolerant wife said she felt very exposed among gawking strangers in see through underwear. I suspect she overstated her discomfort because when I picked her up she was still braless just holding an arm over her chest as we walked to the car in an adjacent lot.
By Jocko64
This back in early 60's, money tight. Wife got asked to model lingerie for a gal that would have lingerie parties like Tupperware and that crap except this was lingerie and husbands invited. I went to some, taking her. sometimes she would have a bathing suit under. I quit taking her and about 6 months later she is making some good commissions on what they sell. I soon found out why, she quit wearing anything under the lingerie. She was showing it all and guys at parties were talking wives into buying stuff. No telling how many saw her bald pussy and gorgeous tits then, she got asked about the bald pussy frequently by women. She stopped after about 8 months, husbands of the women got her phone number and were calling trying to get her out for sex. We had to change numbers. During that time a few of my friends got to see her and would make comments to me. It never bothered her for someone to see her, she would simply laugh it off.
AnonAnon liked this
By AnonAnon
My wife likes to say that everyone likes to look at tits and ass and that you can sell anything that way.

In her case, she’s totally comfortable being seen in the nude, with the constraints being what others will think rather than any embarrassment on her part.

One of her favorite dresses is a totally see through stretch dress that has nothing more than broad opaque stripes diagonally across it for modesty. They just about hide her landing strip from direct view but her nipples and ass are totally exposed. She usually wears the dress at darker outside dinners but once in a while she’ll wear it to a semi-formal restaurant and the effect it has on other patrons gives her a real kick. Sometimes, we’ll have a drink prior to dinner and be standing up on a patio and the state of undress among other formally dressed patrons is nothing short of spectacular. A few weeks ago, we went to a formal steakhouse with friends and she wore a backless halter neck dress with a completely see through torso that put her tits on display for the entire evening. Great entertainment for the two of us guys at our table and a nice view of her back for the patrons in the rest of the restaurant.
By Jocko64
These stories are awesome, wife and I enjoy reading them. It seems a shame this thread seems to be dying. As you know wife and I have open marriage, there are no secrets between us. I love listening to her tell me when she has a hookup but all she wants from me is who and was it better? Never better!!

This happened at a party one night, lots of drinking and dancing and she had been dancing with one guy most of the evening. He was one of the single guys there. I noticed that he was rubbing her ass frequently. She told me on way home that he asked if she had panties on, she did not. He said prove it, she said she raised her dress and showed him her bald pussy. He said I want to fuck you right now. At this time in our lives there was no fucking her pussy but me, she was trying to get pregnant. She said no and said I will suck you but he declined. He said he wanted his dick in that lovely pussy, she said no again but then said you can do my ass. She told me she spit on her hand and lubed her anal cavity a bit and that fortunately he had a small dick. In all our days of fooling around she said he was the only guy that turned down a BJ. He pestered her for about 3 months after that trying to get her again but finally gave up. That particular night I was upstairs with the host's wife, before we left wife and host did their thing while his wife and I cleaning up from party! Fun evening for most!
AnonAnon liked this
By AnonAnon
That’s a great story. A little boldness in crossing boundaries can add a lot of spice to an interaction. My wife enjoys an alpha male that isn’t afraid to acknowledge he is enjoying what she’s showing. I got my first date with her by paying her a very direct compliment on a very see through top she was wearing braless to great effect at a very big party, and got a very direct response, “I like that you like what I’ve got going on.” I asked her out with a request to see more, thinking this would happen in the bedroom, but she showed up to the date in a lingerie top over jeans.

Braless see through is my wife’s signature look, but she often likes to up it a notch with some frontal nudity thrown in. More so at smaller private parties, but once, memorably, at a work dinner where she wore a very high slit very flimsy very trashy cheap party dress intended for clubbing to let all the guys at work, including her boss, see what her pussy looked like and how she preferred her bush styled. It was beautifully done with partial cover of shadow but with not much concealed. Very sexy and it was clear it was her intention to share and her intention for them to enjoy the show. She got a lot of compliments on her dress that evening with very little veiling of what exactly the compliment was directed at.
By AnonAnon
When we were dating, my wife once called to confirm I was coming to a movie screening at a large park in our city. The movie was nothing special, an old Hitchcock, so I left wondering why she had called to confirm. When I picked her up, in a borrowed minivan already loaded with some friends to minimize parking time, it became clear. She was braless in a totally see through top about half a percent from being topless. Some of my friends gasped but she was so cool about it they were soon mock pawing at her. With a few of us guys around her for safety, she enjoyed hanging out in dense crowds with thousands of people staring at her tits. When it came time to watch the movie, she was kind enough to lie down with her head propped up on a pillow I had brought along rather than sit cross-legged hunched over and protecting her chest from view, allowing us and about a hundred other people a magnificent view of her chest in the light from the screen.
By AnonAnon
My wife and I are close friends with a couple that we go to dinner with a couple of times a month. My wife used to date the husband before we met and when she and I were dating remained comfortable enough around him to sunbathe nude by his pool when the three of us were hanging out. He makes no secret of enjoying checking her out and she always adds a sexy twist to her outfit when we dine together or hang out. Now that he’s married to a cool chick my wife limits frontal nudity to a few times a year and it’s no longer hours of lying naked with her legs slightly spread for tanning and her pussy totally exposed but some swimming in the nude and drying off by the recliners for a few minutes followed by pulling on a bikini bottom.

Of late my wife has been experimenting with wearing sheer dresses over lace underwear in public in broad daylight. She’s become comfortable enough to shed the bra while waking the dog outside our house if the cover isn’t completely sheer or a heavy knit mesh. For Friday dinner she kept the sheerest of covers but instead of wearing her usual shorts like underwear went with a tiny satin pair just large enough to conceal he landing strip and not much else. A similarly modest bra up to did more to emphasize than conceal her chest. A belt pleated the sheer cover to generate some opacity and modesty. The effect was stunning. The tiny panties emphasized her pelvis and drew a lot of attention to her crotch which was tastefully without camel toe. After dinner, we joined them for a drink at home and, to nobody’s surprise, my wife ditched the belt in our car, allowing the sheer fabric to flatten out and provide beautiful bedroom views of her body in minimal underwear.
By Jocko64
This goes way back, we had been invited to big wedding in Tallahassee, we planned on making the trip so we reserved a hotel room so we would not have to drive back home. 3 days before wedding we get call from Ohio friends and they say they want to come visit us. We told them what going on and they said they would stay at our place while we went to wedding, then we get call and folks using our condo at Okaloosa Island that week were not going. Bottom line was friends came down and we asked if they could attend wedding and reception. They said no problem.

We cannot get another room so I said what the hell for one night we make room do and then head for Condo next day! We had big day, drive down. Anyway I take quick shower, get dressed, my Buddy next, he does same, men are quick women take forever. My wife next, she fairly quick, all her clothes laid out on bed I am sitting on, my buddy on other bed we are watching golf match on TV. Wife comes out of bathroom, tells his it is all yours, she goes, my wife standing beside bed in a towel. She tells my Buddy on other bed not to look as she drops the towel and standing there naked! Then she walks between beds to nightstand to get her watch, her bald pussy not 2 feet away from his face. She took her time getting dressed, he got great show. A month later her got more than a show, he got a BJ when we went t their place. That is another story!!
By AnonAnon
That’s a fun memory.

When I was dating my wife, I invited her to a weekend away along with some friends. We were going to stay a few nights at the home of one of my friends’ parents and they put us up on inflatable beds in a large finished basement. We sat up late talking and my wife retired early. When we called it and went down to the basement, we found my wife sleeping naked under the very thin sheets provided. When I went to get into bed with her, she threw flicked the sheet aside so I could get in, giving everyone in the room a great view of her pussy and tits. She wasn’t in the least bit of a hurry to cover up either, waiting patiently for me to lie down. The next morning, she got out of the sheets totally naked and brushed her teeth in the bathroom totally naked in full view of the guys lying in bed checking her out. When she came out of the shower, it was in a slightly see through house shirt with a plunging neckline that provided great see through views of her tits and some very nice downblouse views throughout the morning.
By AnonAnon
We stayed with some friends with a pool for Memorial Day weekend and my wife decided to spend the day by the pool topless despite another couple coming over to grill and hang out and the neighbors having a view to the pool. A nice pair of bottoms that cut right across her heart shaped butt revealing a little butt crack and showing off her hourglass figure being all she wore for most of the day. Great no fuss sexy.
By AnonAnon
My wife has a sheer maxi dress with broad opaque stripes that give the impression of cover while missing all the important parts. She likes to wear it to evening parties that are darkly lit and outside and let stray light provide views and particularly enjoys how naked it is when viewed from the back. This weekend we went over to a friend’s recently purchased house in the early evening and my wife decided to wear the dress despite it not being particularly dark. My wife once met me at a mall errand I was running wearing the same dress with skin colored panties and cheekily lay on a recliner under the glare of the store bulbs, which rendered the dress totally transparent to other patrons. When I rounded a corner from having finished my shopping, I was greeted with a smile as my face betrayed my pleasure in what I was looking at. In the late afternoon light the dress was similarly transparent providing spectacular views of her tits and ass and a very explicit hint of her landing strip. It was clear our friend enjoyed her ass the most, being almost unable to look away when it was in view, particularly as she was climbing up the steps to the second floor, a view similar to one she has provided me on many a date.
By AnonAnon
A fun memory from when I was dating my wife was a weekend trip to out of town where a friend we knew only because he had once asked my wife out invited us to stay with him in his studio apartment. We were to use a sofa bed in the living room. We had just started dating and weren’t very serious yet and I’d joked about the guy being an admirer. We arrived and went to dinner, to which my wife wore a little black dress that was just sheer enough to show off her nipples through it because it was sewn to hug her braless tits tightly. She had also worn some leopard print panties that could sometimes be seen through the dress if the light was just right and they were a small pair that covered the minimum necessary. Our friend had obviously been enjoying the show all through dinner. When we got back to his apartment, he went into the bedroom to change into something comfortable and it seemed obvious from the way he did so that he’d be back out to say good night. I recall my wife scrambling to get out of her dress and panties right in the middle of the living room without a care at being seen either through the large windows facing the building across the street or by our friend. Better yet, she put on the most sheer piece of lingerie I’ve ever laid eyes on. As expected our friend came out to say good night and walked up to us before realizing what my wife was wearing, by which time it was too late to retreat. My wife calmly engaged him in a catch-up conversation that went very long, maybe half and our while standing a few feet away basically naked, nipples erect and pussy exposed, like it was the most normal thing in the world. The best part was that next morning she totally normalized it by putting on the tiny leopard panties and joining us for breakfast in the same sheer outfit.
By AnonAnon
One afternoon, while out getting an ice cream, my wife and I ran into someone we knew socially but hadn’t really connected with. My wife was wearing a slightly see through black leotard and jeans and her nipples were subtly but clearly on display. The leotard had a slightly plunging neckline, enough that it didn’t squeeze my wife’s tits, but let them keep their natural shape. They looked great and our friend seemed very enamored. My wife was flattered and even more so when he invited us to him house for a casual pizza dinner the following Friday night. My wife, having decided he’d enjoying checking her out some more and in the mood for something scandalous and fun to show two guys wore a loose sleeveless beige silk mid placket shirt unbuttoned and braless with a few thin metallic necklaces slithering over her tits. The beige silk made no mystery of the metallic glint and her nipples behind it and the loose open sleeveless top a quarter step away from toplessness. My wife’s intention was to delight the two of us with her tits while staying just short of stripper territory and she wasn’t holding back. Several views of her tits had already been enjoyed by us when the bell rang and our friend’s date walked in! My wife quickly tried to button up, but the top was so see through that it was even more revealing when buttoned and tight over her erect nipples moving under it. We remain friends with the guy, but never received another invitation home from him. My wife’s observation later was, “I bet his girlfriend though I was a whore for showing my tits to her husband.” I enjoyed the evening and fortunately my wife’s enthusiasm for men who enjoy checking out her tits remains unaffected.
By AnonAnon
My wife and I took a group pottery class once and my wife wore a plunging cotton blazer shirtless and braless as a top. The evening was filled with near nip slips and nip slips and she probably garnered the ire of every other woman there whose dates were, some discreetly and some not so discreetly, trying to get a glimpse, the best of which were available when she was bent over the handwashing trough cleaning up in front of a long mirror that was reflecting the views down her blazer to anyone else washing up.
By AnonAnon
A slew of our friends enjoy my wife’s risqué dressing and my wife isn’t one to disappoint when an invitation from one of them fits. An invitation to one of our favorite dark bars by an old boss fit and my wife dressed in black leather pants and a dark burgundy see through turtle neck. No bra and subtle pinch on gold rings around her nipples. As expected the gold sparked a conversation focused on her tits with the two guys comfortably checking them out and her comfortably showing them off like it was no big deal.

elklindo, don't confuse johnforbes with something […]

Committee Suppressed

As always, I present facts and evidence, johnforbe[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]

8th Amendment

Sorry, lenders do due diligence. When Clowntoke[…]

It is shocking that Clown is too racist to listen […]

"NEW YORK, NY — In a devastating blow for the[…]

" JAN 6 COMMITTEE SUPPRESSED SECRET SERVICE T[…]

Naw...they just do it......right Clown :laugh: