A place to share your sexy stories
By Coldste
Ok so this is my first attempt at this type of story, so go easy please if you leave feed back

Brie Garcia stood in a room. The room was empty apart from a mirrored wall and a metal table in the center along with the door she’d entered. Brie swallowed hard as she didn’t know what to expect. She’d signed a contract for a job that was advertising for a domestic servant. The job seemed perfect it offered a good wage and surprisingly it included room and board. Brie was only nineteen and had recently left college along with a mountain of student debt that needed to be paid off. When Brie arrived she noticed it was a big old plantation style house. She was met with a male butler that had taken Brie to this room and ordered her to wait in this room. Brie had decided to give it another ten minutes then she’d leave. She was getting nervous the metal table seemed slightly out of place. Suddenly Brie jumped and turned to see a woman entering the room.

The woman who was probably either in her late thirties or early forties. She was wearing a leather catsuit and carrying a riding crop and a cardboard box. The woman had her black her tied up into a ponytail, her heels clicked on the wooden floor beneath her high heels. It seemed her sense of dress was slightly odd Brie thought as she listened to the woman’s high heels as they clicked on the wooden floor beneath her. The woman who had tanned skin placed the cardboard box on the table but still held her crop tightly the woman smiled before speaking.

“I assume that you are the houses new serving girl.”

She stood studying her new worker. The woman had to admit she had she had looked over various application forms. She didn't think she'd find a suitable applicant, that was until she came to Bries. The woman noticed that her crop was being eyed. It caused her to smile before speaking again.

“I take it your Brianna?.” the woman asked with a lick of her lip.

Brie nervously spoke. “It’s Brie actually.”

Suddenly the woman slapped her riding crop on the table that echoed around the room. She began smiling before speaking. She could tell that this new girl was either extremely nervous or at the very least frightened. This was perfect whenever a new sub joined the house, they were always the same. The woman continued tapping her hand with the leather crop.

“That’s mistress” the woman barked. “You servers must call me either mistress or mistress Priya” She smiled as she continued to talk. “I’m your deputy manager,” Priya warned as she flexed her riding crop. “So we shall try that again” Priya demanded. “I take it you are Brianna?” Priya replied with slight annoyance in her voice.

Brie stuttered she wasn't expecting sure a harsh welcome. “Yes, m-m” she started but had to stop to calm her herself. “Yes mistress but I go by Brie, mistress” Brie replied. She was confused as to why she was calling this woman mistress. She could only assume that this was some strange initiation ceremony.

Priya smiled. “Good girl, now I have your uniform here” Priya softly spoke as she placed her crop on the table.

She placed her hands on the top of the box before smiling again. This was she loved seeing her new workers faces when they saw their new uniform. Although Priya wasn't showing it she was saddened a little. She loved seeing men's faces when she pulled little pink chastity cages out of her little box. When they realized that they would be having their penises locked up was priceless, so unless Brie was trans there was no need for such an item.

“Have you ever taken cock before?” Priya asked with a grin.

Brie stood blushing at the question. She wasn’t a virgin but the thought of such a random question did startle her a little. Normally Brie wouldn't talk about sex, even if she did then she would use the correct terminology. Looking at mistress Priya it seemed as though she was perfectly happy about conversations of this nature.

“Mistress?”

Priya let out a little grin. “You know a penis that’s typically attached to a guy?” Priya questioned with an obvious eye roll.

“Yes, mistress but only vaginal and always with condoms.” Brie was starting to blush. She didn't like or even want to talk about her sex life. It didn't concern anybody else.

Priya’s skin-tight catsuit crinkled as she crossed her arms and looked Brie up and down. Although Priya was only deputy manager she was extremely happy. Here she had standing right in front of her was a good looking nineteen-year-old woman. Who must have been a complete virgin when it came to anal and oral sex. Priya knew that this new girl would be fun to play with. Priya had to turn her back on Brie all this talk about sex was turning Priya on. It was getting to the point where she instinctively knew she was getting wet. She felt her now erect nipples straining against her tight attire. Priya just wanted unzip her catsuit and use her fingers for some much-needed relief. Although the thought of Brie having never tried oral sex made her even more turned on. Priya was so close to unzipping her catsuit and laying flat on the table and ordering the girl standing behind her to put tongue to good use and provide her with a much-needed orgasm.

“Are you OK mistress?” Brie asked.

Priya shivered as she tried breathing calmly. “Yes thank you,” Priya barked. Priya composed herself before turning back to face Brie. Priya took the box lid off and pulled out a set of red leather ankle restraints and a set of red wrist restraints. She also took our what appeared to be a metal dog leash and a red collar. “Right get naked, so I can put your uniform on” Priya ordered. Brie raised an eyebrow as she was unsure what to do.

“Look I’m here to work as domestic servant. So what the hell is going?” Brie barked. There was no way she was getting naked she was half thinking about walking off.

“Slave are you that stupid?” Priya asked with a laugh but could tell Brie was being serious. “This house is a of pleasure” Priya replied. “It’s a BDSM and sex house rich men and women come here. They use our sex slaves which are men and women like yourself.” Priya explained. “When you are a mistress like myself that means I can either dominate you or the visitors, or I can dominate both of you.” Priya explained. She smiled before continuing. “This means your virgin ass is going to get used, your pussy and mouth will be used. Basically, you're going to be nothing than a little cum slut” Priya laughed. “You applied to become a sex slave why’d you think the pay was so good? It clearly stated on the application you filled out, it said at the top of the form Maryse’s house pleasure. Just before you filled the rest with the form out it said in bold you must be at least eighteen years of age and explained the job roll!” Priya shouted. She knew from reading the application herself it clearly stated that those applying gave their consent.

Priya was annoyed and she had every right to be. Today she should have been using the biggest strap-on she owned on a visiting banker for a consensual forced bi session. This was when she would be fucking her blindfolded client's backside with one on strap-ons. The part that Priya loved was when she would quietly swap her strap on for one of the houses masters cocks, so he could carry on in her place. Priya had been looking forward to seeing the mans face when the master that was taking him from behind pulled the blindfold off. Only to see Priya sitting in a chair waving and smiling at him and occasionally recording the whole thing on her phone. This was one thing that Priya loved. That was seeing a man who claimed to be straight but had actually always wanted to take it from a guy but didn't have the guts to do it. The sweetest moment was when the guy orgasmed into the subs bottom and seeing the submissives reaction. Usually it was in a condom but that was not always the case as the subs sometimes liked it bareback.

“Look by all means you are free to leave but, if you are staying I need you naked right now.” Priya warned. “On a side note everything is consensual you will have a safe word. We will never ever put you in a situation that makes you go out of your comfort zone” Priya explained. Even though the subs were referred to as sex slaves everyone's safety was always put first.

Brie swallowed hard. She knew that her wage was five thousand dollars a month. Brie knew that was good money. She didn’t have to pay rent or by food, and she could pay her student loan off really quickly. It was just the thought of having sex that put Brie off. Although she knew she’d have days off and wouldn’t have to do anything she didn’t like. “OK then I’ll stay” Brie replied.

“Great, but from now most of the time you see me I’ll be your mistress” Priya replied. She picked her crop up and tapped her hand. “Now get undressed and put your clothes in the box, slave” Priya barked.

Brie kicked her trainers off and pulled her tank top off before removing her skirt. She was now standing in her leopard print bra and knickers. She felt so embarrassed as Priya stood tapping her hand.

“Bra and knickers off now!” Priya barked.

Brie reluctantly unclipped her bra took it off and placed it in the box. Brie felt quite embarrassed as she only had small breasts removed her knickers with one hand while covering her breasts with her spare hand. Although that hand was quickly removed by Priya who was smiling as she saw Brie was completely naked. Suddenly Brie jumped as she felt Priya’s hand cupping her right breast while Priya’s tanned fingers ran over Brie’s now erect nipple.

“I can’t wait to get to some claps on these.” Priya smiled before lowering her head and taking Brie’s nipple in her mouth. Priya swirled her tongue over the nipple, she moved her tongue up and down and side to side, before she fondled Brie’s other erect nipple with her spare hand. Priya felt so damp as she gave Brie’s left nipple a light tug. She saw Brie closing her eyes as she moved her hand down to start touching herself. Suddenly Priya stopped licking and gave Brie’s right butt cheek a hard slap. “Naughty girl do I have to put you into chastity?” Priya smiled.

“No mistress” Brie replied as she felt Priya rubbing her fingers between her legs.

“Good girl, slaves don’t get to enjoy them self’s” Priya smiled as she licked Brie’s juices from her fingers. “Would you like to be my personal slave?” Priya whispered. She as she placed her fingers in-between Bries pussy.

“Oh God yes, please mistress” Brie moaned, as Priya slipped a finger into her.

“Well I don't like my slaves shaven, you'll have to grow a little hair down there” Priya whispered.

She pulled her wet fingers out of Brie and placed them into Bries' mouth, who willingly swallowed her own juices. Brie started blushing as Priya looked into her eyes before pulling her fingers from Bries mouth.

Priya then placed Brie’s ankle and wrist restraints on, while trying her best not to think about anything sexy. Once that was done she lifted Brie’s long black hair up, so she could put the slave collar on. Priya smiled as she saw Brie dropping to her knees like a slave should. Priya then attached the dog leash to Brie’s collar. She smiled as she pulled Bries dirty knickers from the box and placed them over the houses new slaves face. She deliberately placed the crotch part of the knickers over Bries nose and led her out of the room.

“I’ll explain your duties and rules later but if I catch you touching yourself then you will be in so much trouble slave” Priya smiled as Brie crawled behind her. Brie felt so dirty and humiliated as she crawled behind her new mistress.

Priya took Brie into another room empty room. She turned the lights on and Brie saw two other workers chained to the far wall both slaves had red rubber ball gags in their mouths. Priya chained Brie to the far wall that was on the other side of the room. Instead of placing a ball gag in Brie’s mouth she kept the knickers on Bries' face. She smiled as she thought about how humiliating later was going to be. She gave Bries bottom a squeeze and her pussy one last rub before walking off. Priya turned the lights out so the room was in darkness. “The party starts later slaves” Priya smiled as she shut the door and locked it. It

No...his property sold what the based upon what th[…]

8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]