A place to share your sexy stories
By Trishdrol
Hi I am Trish
My husband is Jacob. This is my first post to this group. My husband Jacob opened this account for me and asked me to write some adventures from our marriage here on this VW forum. First I want to talk about some of the things I like.
I do like my pussy been touched, licked or done something to it. I know it is true for all women. Women like something done to us between our legs.lol..but by men we like not some freak. I know some women our lesbians and they like to get licked by other women. I definitely like men.
Jacob sometimes make me suck his cock, so I am familiar how to do it. I even know how to make men cum.
Few times he got me involved with other men for group sex. One time it was a couple who used to live in our neighborhood and I was friend with the wife. One day the husbands were drinking too much beer and they dare us to put up a show for the men. At the end of the show, with our clothes taken away by men, we both were on the floor with men all over us. The other time, Jacob brought a friend home. We were all drinking, and i got a bit too much drunk and ended up between two of them..lol.. I do not remember much of it. Both incidents happened many years back. I would like to write some more details if there is interest.
I am also hoping in this forum I will learn from other men and women how other people behave sexually. Pl post your views here or if you want, write directly to Trishdrol at yahoo dot..com. I would like to hear what others have to say.

Trish.
flashercpl liked this
By Ohler
Please do tell your stories. I have told some of mine on Red ***** and other sites associated with this organization.
By JerryCal
Trish, I'm sure I will enjoy your stories and I look forward to reading them here. We can trade emails about what is a turnon or not. I really like to learn how adventurous women think and what they dare to do and what their boundaries are.
By Curtis148
Trish, I'd love to read your stories and would like to see you share some of your fun experiences that you've had. Please continue and give us a taste of your knowledge and enjoyment you've shared while engaged in man's and woman's favorite sport.
By Trishdrol
One day I was doing my cleaning in the bathroom. I just had one long T-shirt on and nothing else. I was on the floor cleaning the cabinets and checking out the stuff inside.
I did not realized that Jacob has come back from work and saw me on the floor working. Suddenly I heard him saying "Hey".
I was on floor on hand and feet like a doggie. So I tilted my head and looked up to him. He was standing there looking down at me. His face was serious.
So I said "What"
Suddenly, he grabbed my shirt with both hands and pulled it off me leaving me fully naked on the floor.
Then he said "Now go back to work" and left the room.
I just shrugged my shoulders and took the doggie position again and went back to work but fully aware that now my pussy was fully exposed to anyone walking in...lol...

Jacob came back with his camera and started taking my pictures. Few times he told me to spread my legs or take a certain position so he can take pictures of his choice.
Sometimes I wonder how men thinks.
By Trishdrol
Curtis148 wrote:Trish, I'd love to read your stories and would like to see you share some of your fun experiences that you've had. Please continue and give us a taste of your knowledge and enjoyment you've shared while engaged in man's and woman's favorite sport.
Hello Sir: I got your mail and replied to you privately. Thanks.
By Jocko64
Trish, I can tell you that if I caught wife like that she would have one poked in her! Funny thing is my wife some days was naked all day, I was in constant state of arousal when home, hardly a day went by that I did not receives some form of sex from her, always ready!
By AnonAnon
I'm simple-minded in this regard and my wife knows well the "value" she brings with her several exhibitionist rituals. Many of them are subtle enough that I'm not sure if she's having fun or just slightly scantily dressed, but I suspect there are near to no accidents in her wardrobe planning.
By Curtis148
Trish, whenever my wife exposes her near naked body towards me, she is seducing me and immediately wants me to eat her bare pussy until she cums. Sometimes in the kitchen, sometimes in the bathroom, sometimes in the den or when were watching a movie she'll remove her panties from under a skirt or a long t-shirt to show me her shaved pussy. "What are you waiting for? I want some loving (sometimes fucking) and I want it now," she will demand. Who am I to say no? We'll kiss and eventually mutually cum together after she's had a couple of O's and is extremely wet..
By Jocko64
Oh to be young again, for years I wore "pouch" joke shorts and fortunately I am married to a gal who liked sex as much as I did. If my dick was sticking out of the top of the pouch it was er signal to do something about it, she loves sucking so most of the time she will give me a BJ and I would finger her, she loved it! Still does!
By tzzzr
Looking forward to hearing about your adventures. I like to have my wife nude around the house as well!
By Trishdrol
Jocko64 wrote:Trish, I can tell you that if I caught wife like that she would have one poked in her! Funny thing is my wife some days was naked all day, I was in constant state of arousal when home, hardly a day went by that I did not receives some form of sex from her, always ready!
Oh Sir, Jacob likes to keep me around naked many times. What I described was just one incident. At one time, I was in garden just doing some cutting and he came in the garden...lol... oh my I will write that adventure sometimes later when get time.hehehehe..
By Trishdrol
Curtis148 wrote:Trish, whenever my wife exposes her near naked body towards me, she is seducing me and immediately wants me to eat her bare pussy until she cums. Sometimes in the kitchen, sometimes in the bathroom, sometimes in the den or when were watching a movie she'll remove her panties from under a skirt or a long t-shirt to show me her shaved pussy. "What are you waiting for? I want some loving (sometimes fucking) and I want it now," she will demand. Who am I to say no? We'll kiss and eventually mutually cum together after she's had a couple of O's and is extremely wet..
Oh Sit. This sounds like fun.. I guess you guys have a good healthy sex life. We too. I tell you we too have a good sex life.
I love getting my pussy licked too. I guess most women are that way. Am I wrong?
By Trishdrol
Jocko64 wrote:Oh to be young again, for years I wore "pouch" joke shorts and fortunately I am married to a gal who liked sex as much as I did. If my dick was sticking out of the top of the pouch it was er signal to do something about it, she loves sucking so most of the time she will give me a BJ and I would finger her, she loved it! Still does!
Oh I used to do that whenever we are our driving. That was very often many years back. many times, I went to pick him up from his work and while him driving us back home, he would have his thing out in the open fully erect and I am saying.. Jacob dont do that.. other drivers can see you.. and his reply was .."So why dont you cover it the best way you know." I had no option but to take it in my mouth right there broad day light on a busy highway..
But we have given some driver some fun. Many times he has done that parked by a lake or river. at those occasions he would finger me while I take him inside my mouth. I used to cum so hard during those days.. We have not done it for a while now.
By Trishdrol
tzzzr wrote:Looking forward to hearing about your adventures. I like to have my wife nude around the house as well!
Thanks you sir.
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment