A place to share your sexy stories
By fastglass427
A little back story is in order for one to fully understand what happened recently. My wife and I have a great relationship and an openly discrete marriage I have as she calls it a hall pass to help satisfy my manly urges as she calls them. On her side she has recently discovered her bi side, something she always had a latent repressed curiosity of. It came out when she was seduced by a co-worker, a butch lesbian with a tight body who had desires for my wife since the first day she came to work for her. It was something that took my wife totally by surprise but she willingly submitted to her friends forcing herself on her with little or no resistance as she told me she did it because she knew deep down inside it's what she had desired since she was in her late teens. With my blessing and support I encouraged her to peruse her new experience if it's what made her happy Well this tryst lasted not as long as my wife would have hoped as she was merely a conquest for this dyke who lied and had never intended to leave her girlfriend. This hurt my wife and she was very depressed as she felt used. She opened up to her best friend and gym partner one night when much to my wife's surprise her best friend since high school confessed she had the same desires and then dropped a bombshell. She reminded her of when they rented a beach house for the summer back in freshman year in college, my wife said of course how could I forget being toasted for an entire summer. She asked her if she recalled one night in particular when my wife drunk as a skunk was parading around in nothing but her panties getting ready for bed fondling her big tits and teasing Barb. My wife has a gorgeous pair of 38DD melons that back in those days were pretty firm and perky for being so big. Barb was a much smaller barely a C cup now back then a healthy B. Barb was and still is a very pretty woman but said all the guys loved her big knockers so of course being drunk as a skunk she was teasing Barb sticking them in her face and practically forcing her nipple in her mouth well true to form my wife passed out on the bed. Knowing my wife was dead drunk and practically comatose because she tried to wake her but no dice. Well it was then that Barb gently fondled her massive tits and rubbed her nipples she pulled on them and gave them gentle kisses and sucked them hoping she would awake and be half as excited as she was. She even went as far as fingering her pussy for maybe 10 or 15 minutes while she played with her tits. Eventually she curled up next to my wife and they both slept nearly naked except for their panties. The next day my wife still half-drunk said was it as good for you as it was for me and they both laughed it off and hit the showers for another beach day. My wife took it far better than Barb could have ever hoped mainly because she was in touch with her bisexuality and that she truly loved Barb. The tow kissed a bit in the car but were afraid someone would see them. Barb was going through an ugly divorce and my wife suggested she come stay with us with my blessing of course and as they say that how we got our girlfriend. The three of us have a very fruitful sex life and there are many times when my wife has walked in on us while fucking and most of the time she undresses and joins in and other times she'll excuse herself and go start dinner or whatever. So this my wife is totally fine with but I've openly admitted to fucking an old fuck buddy and some woman I met who she considered trampy, she actually came home to find me just finishing up fucking the tramp.

So fast forward to a few weeks ago, one day after returning from a shopping trip at the mall she dumped out all of her new found purchases on the bed one of which was a very sexy black satin and lace push up bra that allowed her nipples to be exposed. She slipped her arms through the straps and had me fasten the back clasp and turned around and said you think I can get some young guys attention wearing this under my blouse, I said he'd have to be dead or gay not to notice those melons and those great nipples. She teased me yeah maybe I'll go find me some nice young cock, I chuckled said yeah baby go for it, secure in the knowledge that she told me many times mine was the only cock she desired and she was in love with Barb so no need. I just figured it was a way to tease me or distract perspective clients at her office something she was extremely good at using what she was given to her full advantage.

Later on that week I had finished up a job a lot earlier than I anticipated and called her on her cell to see if she needed me to pick up anything before I got home but she didn't answer so I made my way home and pulled in the driveway and pulled around back to see this red sports car parked next to her SUV nothing new I figured one of her girlfriends or gym pals was over so I go in the back door go to let the dogs out and there already out back in the pen. I pick up the stack of mail and call out to her but no answer, I'm walking through the house when I hear noises coming from the master bedroom and even thought I heard voices and giggling. So I head down the hall and open the already partially open door to see my wife straddling some guy riding his cock. She's bouncing up and down her hair wildly swaying about and her big tits bouncing up and down. He has his hands on her waste when she realized or maybe she knew I was there watching said oh hey hi honey I didn't hear you come in. Honey this is Kyle he works at my gym, I can't recall if I even responded or not as I was like a deer in the headlights. It was something I had never expected to see and much to my surprise I wasn't jealous or ready to kill this guy but rather was getting turned on. She looked at me and said well? I was like well what does she want me to leave oh I'll leave you two alone. She was like NO! don't go please stay honey. Who was I to refuse my wife as she was bouncing up and down on some guy half my ages cock so I just walked over and stood next to the bed. She said what are you going to stay in your dirty work clothes or get naked, so as ordered off came my cloths she curled her finger and motioned for me to come to her and when I did she leaned in and kissed me deeply this was the first time other than high school sports that I had ever been in the presence of another naked male let alone one fucking my wife.

She then turned her attention back to riding Kyles cock, every now and then he would grab her big tits and squeeze them and she would let out a little squeal when he pinched her nipples. She continued to ride him and started fingering her clit with one hand and reached around to grab his balls with the other. She stopped and kept his cock inside her as she caught her breath, she giggled and laughed then said I want to switch positions and she quickly dismounted his cock to reveal that this guy was packing some piece of lumber. She even said to me doesn't he have a big cock, I said yeah he sure does. She got on her hands and knees and he got behind her and slipped his manhood into my wife's pussy when he pushed the head in she winced in pain a little and moaned saying dam shove that horse cock in me. He finally bottomed out in her pussy and she gasped as he started to pound her from behind. She looked me right in the eyes and said how does it make you feel to see another man fuck me, her words coming out with every grunt from his thrusting. All I could muster was HOT! and she wickedly laughed yeah you bet its fucking hot. I took a towel and wiped the sweat from her brow and face. I dropped the towel and cupped her right tit in my hand and pinched her nipple and she squealed. She reached out to support herself by grabbing the headboard with one hand and with her right hand she grabbed my balls and squeezed them firmly, she then grabbed my cock and started pulling on it forcefully trying to milk my cum from my balls, until his thrusting increased to the point where she dropped on the bed face down and fingered her pussy and then I could see that look in her face her body was tensing up and she started trembling and she was gasping for air and started screaming yeah baby fuck me fuck my pussy. Harder baby harder I'm Cumming yeah of God followed by a stream of obscenities till she finally gave one last scream and her whole body tensed up so much that he had a hard time pumping her as vigorously as he had been. I've been where he was so many times it must be all that gym time that makes her pussy muscles so strong she has a vice grip on my or now his cock. She was pent and collapsed face down on the bed, but her friend never skipped a beat he just slowed his pace a bit to give her a change to catch her breath.

As quickly mustered up the strength to get back on her hands and told him to pull out I want to switch positions this was not surprising to me because I've often said when she's horny she's like the energizer bunny. She turned around on all fours and leaned over and sucked his cock for a bit then she said oh my you taste like pussy juices. She then lay flat on her back and he grabbed her legs and spread them and pushed the up and she grabbed both of her thighs. As soon as she did he got between her legs and slipped his monster into her gaping wet pussy. Again the look on her face was both pain and ecstasy he pushed it all the way in to her pussy ad began fucking her again with every thrust of his cock her melons flopped and slapped each other and hitting her in the face. I moved in and grabbed both of her tits and held them from giving her a couple of back eyes she rewarded me by sucking my rock hard cock. This continued for what had to be a good 15 minutes or more, she was swallowing my cock and slurping it feverishly. My wife gives the absolute best blowjobs I've ever had and I am sure Kyle and anyone else she had sucked or was sucking would agree. She started gasping and panting and I could see it in her face she tried to keep me in her mouth but it wasn't easy as he was pounding her like a pile driver and she was starting to have another orgasm Well it didn't take long before she tensed up and started shaking the words were flowing from her mouth that would make a teamster blush I took this to move in on her clit I did my best to find it and massage it with one finger, when I found it like we were a long time team Kyle leaned back enough to allow me to rub her clit and she exploded into a violent orgasm like I had never seen. She came so hard she almost passed out, something I've done to her a bunch of times just as she finished as almost on que Kyle stiffened up his whole body and let out a loud moan and said oh baby I'm gonna cum, never even considering if he should pull out or not she just let out yeah baby cum in my pussy baby fill my cunt. Well he filled her alright so much so even with his big dick filling her pussy his load of jizz had no other place to go but to ooze out of her pussy, he was spent and I thought he was going to collapse on her but he mustered up the strength to pull his semi hard cock from her pussy, she lifted her head up off the pillow and when he pulled out there was so much suction was so strong you heard a loud pop! Come form her pussy which followed by a stream of cum flowing from her throughly fucked pussy. She said hell Kyle what did you dump a gallon of cum in me and laughed even I chuckled. He glanced over at the clock on the night stand and said oh fuck I'm late Darci is going to kill me.

I looked at my wife and she said oh that’s his girlfriend she works at the gym too. He got to his feet and reached his hand out to me and said thank you man your wife is amazing I've never been with a woman who can even come close to her. I said yeah I know she's pretty fucking amazing. He grabbed his cloth off the floor and headed to the bathroom for a quick shower. I said girlfriend, with a look and she said yeah she's cute maybe I can see if I can get her to fuck both of us, they're actually engaged. So I took a couple of towels and grabbed her a bottle of water from the mini frig in the nightstand which she almost downed in one shot. I toweled off her face and breasts and wiped her belly . I took the other towel and was about to clean her pussy of his cum but she said no wait I want to leave as much of it in me as possible when I suck your cock. I lay next to her and she went down on me and I fingered her pussy and played with her nipples. Kyle reappeared and said see you soon thanks again Mrs. D she said hey you get over here and she planted a big kiss on his mouth and said say hello to Darci send her my love and I'll see you at the gym. She went back to sucking my cock until I blew my full load in her mouth and true to her specialty she kept me in her mouth and continued to suck me till I was hard again and ordered me to fuck her. It was a strange feeling to say the least to fuck my wife's cum filled pussy but I enjoyed every minute of it. Later on we lay next to each other and talked about what had happened. She asked if I was really turned on, I said yes I actually was much to my own surprise and asked her if he was going to be a regular thing because if it's what she wanted I was ok with that. She just said who knows we'll see, she reached over and grabbed the black man trap bra as she called it and said see I told you this would work. I took it and told her here put it on, she looked up and me and gave me this evil little grin and said be careful big boy.
I plan o making her wear it every day this week hell we're going shopping for more.

No...his property sold what the based upon what th[…]

8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]