A place to share your sexy stories
Hi guys and gals,

I've been in the Lifestyle for several years and enjoyed helping many women in my life discover, and unleash, their "inner sluts". My current wife, 25 years my junior, is my proudest achievement so far. ;) She has actually encouraged me (I'm not joking!) to write a book to help other men guide their women into making the same transition. I'm a published and best-selling author, although I would probably write this book under a Nom de Plume.

I find many, if not most, women are restrained by societal and religious pressures and expectations. Most secretly yearn to break free of society's restraints and explore their sexuality...and, yes, their sluttiness! Once I've helped them open that cage door, I've often been surprised by how far the girls will go.

I'm hoping that some of you can help me with my research, since I don't want the entire book to be simply about my successes and experiences. I would love to hear your stories about how your wife or girlfriend transformed from the typical "soccer mom" or "girl next door" into a nymphomaniac or exhibitionist vixen. I'd also love to hear from some of the women to hear their perspective on things, such as, what do you feel is the best path to take to make a woman pursue restrained sexual pleasures and reveal herself as the slut or vixen she was born to be?

Once the e-book is complete, I will gratefully acknowledge all of those whose contributions were in any way used in the book by providing a free copy to them.

Hopefully I'll learn even more myself in the process.

Thanks! :)
Well, that sounds great, our problem is we would not know where to start, we have many. My wife loves sex, loves making out, loves petting, loves sucking a cock (deep throat and swallows), loves fucking, and loves anal! In HS she jacked the boys but then started fucking a few, we married, she was 21. ^ months later she was fucking her girlfriends husband for pay back of plumbing work. It goes on and on, we decided on open marriage when I was in Military. This time frame started from back in late 60's and continues now! She learned her sucking skills at age 25 and became very accomplished at it, anal started by me when came home on leave once, did not care for it till my neighbor who was smaller penetrated her, since that she has had much larger! As I said, I could tell you many of her exploits and many of mine and some together!
My wife says that she's able to be far more daring with me around than without. I think it is obvious to everyone I enjoy her style and that helps overcome societal objections that may apply to her alone. Other than that I'm very direct with my compliments, which is something she enjoys a great deal in men. She loves to find outfits and surprise me with them on dates. There's a certain confidence a partner must have when the other partner is free-spirited. On occasion my wife has French kissed another man whose had a positive reaction to her outfit in public to lace her look with some additional sexiness. I can see how some guys may find that objectionable, but I enjoy her free spirit and she knows it.
Anon, I can understand the more daring when you are around, my wife same way. There are times when she amazes me, she is so casual about it, her flashing or exhibitions are made to look accidental but she never wears panties so accidental?? Her friends can't understand her not wearing them, and of course all the husbands know and are always looking!
Jocko, in the interests of the project I should say that this rule applies in unfamiliar settings. When she is going to be among people she knows and I don't, she sometimes requests that I stay at home because some people can feel a bit more inhibited in their appreciation if they don't know me. A few years ago she bought a very slutty, very cheap flimsy stretch dress to a client holiday party. Apart from hugging every contour and being see through when lit directly, the dress was so dangerously plunging and slit so high, she did a few sit and bend tests at home to get my opinion on risk. My opinion was that it was a certainty that her client would see all they wanted to, but that she ought to go show them how it was done. She wore it without shaving her landing strip and when she came home all sweaty after an evening of dancing and music the dress was covering even less than it was a hours prior. She reported that there were gasps from some people when she arrived at the party.
Anon, now my wife never did that, she always dressed conservative but under there was no panties ans either a sheer or shelf bra. She taught HS never wore panties, she was very cautious around students but the teachers, she was careless around. At one time she had 4 on the hook and none knew about the others, one took coaching job elsewhere. It was there that she started to swallow because somebody knocked on door in classroom when one had just dumped load in her mouth. It was kind of funny because when I came home she told me what had happened and said she was destined to be a swallower because it was easy and clean up was better! We have amazing marriage! Over 50 years now!
I think part of unleashing the inner "exhibitionist vixen" is losing some control over the situation and owning a look. Several times a year we have a fun occurrence where someone she didn't plan on seeing her showing off does see her and she's always taken it in her stride even though she knows they're talking about it.

One I enjoyed was when she was wearing a short button front dress where the buttons went to her waist with the buttons completely undone. Just the dress thrown on without any underwear of jewelry. We stopped by her parents' house to drop off something and pick up the mail because they were out of town. They'd asked the neighbor to take care of the cat and the neighbor was in the house. We could have come back after dinner, but my wife strode in without making any modifications to her outfit. When she got back in the car, the dress covering nothing, the first thing out of her mouth was, "He last saw me naked 30 years ago. It was time."
Thanks for your contributions, guys. I appreciate it, and I hope others will jump in and contribute as well. Just to clarify, however, what I'm actually researching is the "initial transformation stage", not just various types of slutty behavior. By that I mean the initial casting aside of society's expectations and judgments, the teachings she endured during her childhood and adolescence as to how a "lady" should conduct herself. I want to know what it took to UNLEASH the inner slut from your previously vanilla, or perhaps even prudish, wife or girlfriend.

Now I know many of you probably got with a woman who was already there, or at least experimenting with more taboo pleasures. So there wasn't really a "transformation" involved. But as much as I enjoy hearing all your stories (and I've got many of my own to share too), that's not what I'm angling for right now.

I want to be able to teach those men who say, "My wife would NEVER do that", how to encourage her transformation. Because it is my experience that most women harbor an inner slut, and it's just a matter of feeling comfortable enough - and horny enough, to unleash it. While I've got a lot of experience in this myself, I know other guys and other couples have likely had different experiences...so I'd love to hear about them.

Was your wife brought up to "act proper", to "respect her body", to be "a lady", and/or not offend the family's religious teachings? And did she find a way to "deprogram" herself and allow herself to embrace a slutty lifestyle? If so, please share your stories - and help mankind....and the sluts they love. ;)

Cheers!
Funny, guys think their wives are true to them and "goody two shoes" ! I married one, she was not a virgin my Buddy had fucked her a few times after he filled her with booze. We marry, I go to Military come home on leave to have one of my buddies tell me she is fucking her boss. Now I know I have married a gal who has needs. We agree on open marriage, her boss paying her well, very well . She was being paid to be his mistress is what it amounted to. I come home, she quits doing him, he gets transferred. We have child, things going smooth, money tight but we OK. She has learned to be good at oral, loves sucking and deep throats. Hot water heater goes bad, I have plumber buddy, he replaces it, no cost because my wife on her knees deepthroating him! I am like WTF? He never had her pussy just blow jobs. He got well paid, she would tell me every time he was over. The first really slutty thing she did was one time we shared a motel room with another couple and after I screwed her and my buddy in next bed did his wife, she wanted to suck his dick after it came from his wife's pussy. She gobbled it in front of his wife and I. I can't begin to tell all the slutty stuff she has done over the years!
With my wife lets just say it was a labor of lust. When we first met on a blind date set up by a friend she was the typical frumpy dressed middle age mom, but I could see past her modestly dressed exterierior to a magnificent pair of 38DD melons a nice round ass and a very pretty face. We dated for a while before we actually had sex but one night I just I just couldn't hold back and more and while kissing her goodnight outside my house while she was leaning against her car I starting kissing her heavily and deeper dry humping her pussy through her long skirt and fondling her melons. Her breathing was getting heavier and faster and I had since learned that she was on the verge of cumming and just this short of fucking me. It got so heated that her ass actually dented the hood of her car....lol I promised to fix it but never did. Well fast forward to the weeknd and we started fucking like rabbits we were up to 12 times in one night and had actually spent an entire three day weekend fucking and sucking never leaving the house. I started buying her sexy bras and lingerie and some blouses and skirt that I felt were more fitting of her fine bangin body as one of my friends had described. Sex got wilder and better every time we met and she was willing to do and try most anything. She had told me she was married to an abusive asshole and can you believe this thought oral sex was disgusting. She told me lusted to give a blowjob because all her girlfriends told her how great it was so after her divorce form the idiot as she called him she taught herself how to suck cock by practicing on popsicles and bananas. Well I am here to tell you that sucks a mean dick and has given me some of the best head I have ever had and I've had a hell of a lot of women. I got her into light bdsm bondage, role play,public flashing, outdoor sex, anal and water sports on very very rare drunken occasions. She told me more than once that released her inner slut she even entered a wet T-shirt contest at a bike rally I took her too and this skinny little shit as she called her with ugly pointy tities was getting all the attention because she took her top off, so with some help from Jack Daniels and many bear my girlfriend at the time was not going to be undone so she pulled off her tank top to expose her massive giggling 38DD melons and to say the crowd went wild was an understatement. She took the trophy and prise money with a big old topless smile on her face. We got into lingerie and nude photography and she even got so bold as to do a few webcam shows wearing a mask of course but that seemed to be her pinnacle until I was joking around with her one day about going to the nude beach and she laughed at me and say yeah ok sure and then called my bluff when instead of going to the family beach she said lets go this way and off we went to the nude beach were she got a lot of looks and I know everyone there is supposed to be cool and all that kinda stuff but she bouncing tities made plenty of cocks stiff that afternoon. As our son has gotten older she has dialed things back a bit but still let herself go wild
Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

The Engoron theory was utter nonsense and the enti[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]