A place to share your sexy stories
By tatorone75
Sometimes it is better to be lucky than good! Please share any stories where you got a unexpected voyeur view with little to no planning.
By AnonAnon
I was to meet my wife at a local mall one evening after work and I got the appointed place, a store, to find my wife in the check out line. She had on a pair of tight straight leg pants over heels that showed off her legs to great advantage. A loosely tied wrap top in a very light see through beige, with small print patterns to provide optical confusion rather than cover, covered the left half of her chest, but the right half was exposed with the neckline of the wrap caught on a very erect very exposed pencil eraser stiff nipple. The spot of bright pink was a bright spot on pale skin and beige fabric. A beautiful sight. Couldn't have been better if she'd planned it. Maybe she did. After a little time admiring it, I walked up to her and told her about it. She casually shrugged her neckline over her nipple, but a few minutes later she was signing her receipt and providing a few last views to the casually attentive audience around.
By Jocko64
My wife loves doing that, she teases making it look accidental. I used to hate going shopping with her but she told me one time I was missing the fun, I went, I was hooked, first show I got was in dress shop, drape partially open, anybody walking by got a peek but when she was trying on shoes was the icing on the cake. I love going shopping with her now! Oh, she never wears panties!
By AnonAnon
I recall my wife trying on a wrap dress with a plunging neckline and the clerk saying something to which my wife responded with, "I'm fine wearing it without a bra." A moment later she stepped out of the dressing area and I realized I was fine with her wearing it without a bra, too. The neckline plunged low enough to allow for a few of the underside of the tits and the fabric sat lightly enough over her nipples to let them bounce just a little under it as she walked. The fabric wasn't sheer, unfortunately, but was flimsy enough to indicate an absence of underwear.
By BettyGotBack
I make my thick curvy wife wear see through leggings with a thing or gstring under it so she will get checked out. I'm a fit and string guy so no one would mess with her but I enjoy her showing her thick round booty. I get off on the reaction. I'm new here. Joined a while back but now I'm back on with a new username. Will be posting my wife on the forums tomorrow
By AnonAnon
I enjoy the reactions to a pair of light-colored stretch knit pants my wife likes to wear sans panties. The pants do a great job of showing off her heart-shaped ass, but sink into her crack with a seam to give her a bit of modesty. The same seam provides some cover for her pussy, but not her landing strip, which she has to shave down to keep from being too obvious. What is obvious is exactly how she wears her "hair" and what color it is. She loves showing off in those pants and will wear them to shows packed out in the thousands. I enjoy walking a few steps behind her and taking in the see through display amidst the usual sea of dark pants, along with a few hundred others. What I find intoxicating is my wife's complete comfort in the face of even pointed stares at her crotch. I'd bet money she'd go nude if it was legal.
By Jocko64
A woman with a good body should share it with the world, those are my lovely ladies thoughts and she has shown hers all over, I really enjoy watching
By AnonAnon
It can be a lot of fun if the lady in question lacks inhibition. I stopped by our house to pick up a package my wife wanted mailed today to have it handed to me by my wife in a tiny pair of skin-colored panties that didn't cover her landing strip or ass crack. She knew from our video doorbell that I was with a friend who'd seen her naked by our pool, so she walked down with a huge smile, nipples beautifully erect, clearly enjoying it completely unselfconsciously. The entire time her nipples were so erect and in my face, I wanted to just reach out and lick them. Soon after we'd taken the package and walked a distance, we laughed and turned around and rang the bell again for an encore. While we were enjoying the display and her obvious arousal, she laughed and told my friend not to keep me long.
By BettyGotBack
AnonAnon wrote:I enjoy the reactions to a pair of light-colored stretch knit pants my wife likes to wear sans panties. The pants do a great job of showing off her heart-shaped ass, but sink into her crack with a seam to give her a bit of modesty. The same seam provides some cover for her pussy, but not her landing strip, which she has to shave down to keep from being too obvious. What is obvious is exactly how she wears her "hair" and what color it is. She loves showing off in those pants and will wear them to shows packed out in the thousands. I enjoy walking a few steps behind her and taking in the see through display amidst the usual sea of dark pants, along with a few hundred others. What I find intoxicating is my wife's complete comfort in the face of even pointed stares at her crotch. I'd bet money she'd go nude if it was legal.
Check out my wife's round hot booty in leggings and bare ass photos on the site under Betty-Got-Back
By AnonAnon
With the weather turning warmer, my wife and I decided on a quick bite out after work. I was pleasantly surprised to find she'd taken the time to go home and change into a dress she wore unbuttoned. More fun was the fact that it was unbuttoned enough to cause her some discomfort with how revealing it was for the venue, a small restaurant with other tables inches away from where some guys were probably getting some excellent views of erect nipples. I could tell she wanted to button up at least a little, but she didn't and I enjoyed some beautiful curves and abs all through the meal. I expected her to button up once we exited the restaurant and no one was looking, but she turned to me and said, "Enough showing other men, I'm ready to get home and get naked."
By fastglass427
My wife works very hard to stay in shape and fight the aging battle and the forces of gravity as she puts it but for the mostpart dresses very modestly and hardly ever shows of her cleavage in public. Well one day that changed I had to go out for a few things and she asked if I minded if she tagged along as I was headed towards the beach and she said its been ages since we went to that little place we used to go to all the time when we first met so I said sure no problem. She said ok give me a minute I want to jump in the shower quick and get changed. I waited outside and after a while she comes out of the house wearing a denim mini skirt and a white tank top that was as form fitting as they come. I lowered my sunglasses and looked at her and said very very nice. She replied thank you and said well I bust my ass to look good for you so what the hell. Now I know she works out and all but no way her 38DD melons defy gravity she giggled and said she picked up a new "special bra" and hoped I would like it I said like it I love it. It supported her melons as the line in the songs goes way up firm and high but her nipples were clearly visible. She smiled and said you'll see it later.

So I made my stops and she tagged along holding my hand as we walked in and then would wonder about walking up and down isle looking at stuff and everywhere she went without exception there were guys straining their neck to get a glimpse and one poos SOB walked into a pole gawking at her. She was purposely bending down looking at stuff on the bottom shelves so her mini skirt rode up enough I'm sure her white panty covered ass was clearly visbale. I got what I needed and we headed out to the parking lot and when we got to my truck I opened the door for her and she jumped in as I walked around to my side I could she she was sitting facing out with her legs spread facing some poor guy sitting in a car next to us with a wife who had a pissed off look on her face no doubt. She finally reached over to grab the door to pull it closed and by doing so gave him a final cleavage shot of her massive 38DD melons. She just turned to me a giggled and said I'm hungry let's go eat. We headed to our old haunt and got an outside table where she garnered a lot of attention from just about every guy in the place and even one woman looked her right in the eyes and smiled at her and she smiled back. Now this was totally out of character for her but a very pleasant surprise. After we ate she said lets shoot a game of pool I said ok so we went inside but the tables were all full and there was a wait so she said lets just have a cocktail and hopped on a barstool and we ordered up a couple of cold beers. She drank hers from the bottle and was intentionally teasing me with subtle mouth of the bottle as to hint what would be happening later but she not only got my attention but other guys at the bar as well. A few times she would spin around on the barstool to she if a table had opened up but she kept her feet on the rail of the stool so her legs were apart enough so anyone could clearly get a shot of her panties. Eventually with my erection growing so tight against my jeans it was almost impossible to hide she looked at me and said take me home.

When we finally got to my turck we were like a couple of orny sex starved teenagers we were playing tonsil hockey and I reached up under her tank top which I had pulled from her waist and felt the entire top of her breast and instantly realised it was one of those bras that left the entire top of the breast exposed I had wanted her to get for so long. She had to stop me from fucking her right then and there, she just said not here take me home and fuck my brains out. She teased me all the way home sticking fingers in her pussy and putting them in my mouth saying she how wet I am. When we got home needless to say we fucked for hours. She confessed to me that this was something she had wanted to do for years even back as far as when we first met but never had the courage or confidence to even think about trying it. When I asked her why today all of a sudden she said she just knew the time was right.

This has become something that we both enjoy every now and then but the result is she is wearing much more flattering clothes but assures me she has no interest in any other men. She looked at me and said now that brunette from the bar that might be another story and winked and laughed
Baby girl-00010081576.jpg
Baby girl-00010082636.jpg
By Jocko64
Great story, wife and I have had many times like that in younger years, sometimes we did not make it home before she was sucking me or I was fucking her brains out! Difference is my wife never wore panties, hated them???? She always carried a pair in her purse in case to keep the cum from running down her legs. Oh the memories we have!
By AnonAnon
fastglass427, I think a white tank worn with nipples showing in public is a great way to show off without being too in your face. Sounds like you're putting the idea to good use!
By fastglass427
AnonAnon wrote:fastglass427, I think a white tank worn with nipples showing in public is a great way to show off without being too in your face. Sounds like you're putting the idea to good use!

I totally agree especially with these melons jiggling around bursting at the thin white material

Naked Leopard 037.jpg
DSC02741DD.jpg
By fastglass427
fastglass427 wrote:
AnonAnon wrote:fastglass427, I think a white tank worn with nipples showing in public is a great way to show off without being too in your face. Sounds like you're putting the idea to good use!

I totally agree especially with these melons jiggling around bursting at the thin white material

Naked Leopard 037.jpg
DSC02741DD.jpg
By AnonAnon
The wife and I decided to grab a late dinner today at our favorite local pizzeria. Since it was already dark, she elected to wear black yoga pants topped with a skin-colored see through full-cup bra. She decided not to come in to order because the counter is bright and the attire would have been a bit much, so we picked a spot on the patio outside. Seated next to us was another couple with the same idea, because the woman was wearing a very see through white tank showing off her large areolae and pendulous tits to great advantage. The woman was clearly enjoying being seen because she went into the bright interior for quite some time and smiled as us enjoying her exhibitionism. Her date was a little more interested in my wife, and my wife didn't disappoint.
By like2watch1576
Would love to hear more. My wife is an avid exhibitionist and your story reminds me of one particular night when we were on a trip. She was wearing a see-through blouse and no bra leaving her beautiful 34D tits with huge pink areolas totally visible. And a button-up skirt with only the top button buttoned and with each step it opened enough to show her long sexy legs and her garter & stockings. And if she stooped down the least you could see her pussy. We stopped at several convenience stores where she went in and stooped down getting candy letting the cashiers see her cunt and in the bright light her tits were completely visible. But the real fun was when we went into a restaurant for dinner. The lights weren't bright but as we went past tables they could easily see her fantastic tits.
By AnonAnon
Of late I've been enjoying my wife wearing plunging necklines on loose tops, but one of my favorites is a pair of skin colored skin-tight see through woven pants that provide some visual confusion, but no cover at all. Everything is completely visible including her landing strip. Once in a while she pairs it with a short crop top so the view from a few inches under her tits is spectacular. She's not shy of wearing it around people we know and it's cheeky fun knowing that most people we know know how she likes her styling down there. We went dancing once and she wore a long coat parted just enough to draw the eye to her amply displayed crotch. There were audible gasps from some of our friends when we met up with them, but by the end of the evening there was relaxed discussion about where she'd most recently been groomed.
By Solstice2006
While in Memphis a couple years back my wife and i were going out for the day and i suggested her wearing a short skirt without panties .
" You pervert " she replied with a grin and she did as requested .
We went to a bar with an upstairs outdoor bar and as we went up the stairs I noticed a group of college guys watching her go up the stairs . This is starting well I thought . Soon they followed us up and picked a table with a good view . I'd chosen one of those tall tables for us and they had a direct line of sight to her .

As we sat having drinks she was opening and closing her legs and it was driving them crazy as I could see . Soon I went over to the railing looking down on the street and saw a young guy we'd met the previous night and started talking to him . He also was with some friends and we were all talking when I called my wife over . Our young friend said hi to her and said
" Nice to see you again " and I noticed his expression change when he realized what he was seeing . Her beautiful landing strip trimmed pussy ! Pretty soon she raised her foot to put it on the step up below the railing and I saw him elbow one of his buddies who then looked up to see what his friend was noticing . We talked for quite a while and more of his pals also noticed why . The conversation got a little more fun and before long my wife whispered to me that we'd better leave soon .

"Looks like you and your wife are really enjoying yourselves " he said and I agreed . Next thing I noticed was my wife shuddered a bit and she said " We need to go now " I agreed and shortly we left .

On the walk back to our hotel she said..." I came while we were standing there just from all those guys staring at my pussy and I was afraid they'd see it running down my leg " ! At that point I picked up the pace to return to the hotel so I could get into her wet pussy before she was out of the mood . We fucked like crazy that afternoon as she was telling me about them staring at her throbbing pussy lips while she was cumming .

That night she invited me out onto our 2nd floor balcony , picked a spot under the lighted area and proceeded to give me a long slow blowjob for anyone passing by to see . I'm sure several did see too .

I love that woman !
By AnonAnon
Great story, Solstice. Empowered sexuality or whatever else you call it, it’s a huge turn-on for a lot of people, including me.

My wife enjoys me making a request because it gives her permission to push the boundaries more than she otherwise would, saddling me with some of the “blame” for something being “accidentally” too revealing. It’s all an act though. She knows exactly what she is doing. For an early evening garden party my wife decided to wear a very see through dark blue linen top bra less over skin tight white pants and heels. It was obviously too much but she asked for my opinion in a way that clearly indicated she didn’t want me to point that out. I was happy to not and we went just like that with her tits with erect pencil eraser nipples on full display in the low sunlight. There were a lot of stares all through the evening as every single motion of her Bs was erotically visible through the top. Later in the evening I complimented her on it and she said, “You said it was OK.”

One of my most provocative memories is of her wearing a flimsy yellow button front dress that came down to just under her butt bra-less pantyless and very unbuttoned at the top. We’d just started dating and I’d taken her to a party of about a hundred people that included my best friends and the very first time they met her they were treated to views of her tits ass and pussy along with most of the rest of the party. My best friend was talking to us and she was leaning against a bar top allowing him a direct view of one of her tits. She knew it and was clearly enjoying his stare so much he was moved to comment that her unbuttoned dress was the star of the evening. Someone pulled her into a light saber fight with predictable results from the short dress. It was incredible how much sexuality she exuded.
Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

The Engoron theory was utter nonsense and the enti[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]