A place to share your sexy stories
Gitanjali Arora sex scandal
By Peter

Gitanjali Arora is my friend Manjeet's sexy wife. Gitanjali was born and had her education in Calcutta, India but moved to a small sized city in the state of Haryana after her marriage to my friend Manjeet. She is a very sexy girl but a slut at heart who loves to get fucked. My friend Manjeet takes (and shares) her naked pictures in various poses for his own kicks.

Sometime back, there was a sex scandal about Gitanjali. Being a small town scandal, it was published in the local paper but never became big news item. I am posting some details of the Gitanjali Arora scandal.

She started working with a small chartered accounting firm. The firm's owner was Mr. Sridhar and he had few other accountants working for his, with some support staff. She being a sexy lady soon became the center of attraction for her male colleagues specially during lunch time. She being a slut at heart, started enjoying all the attention she was getting. Very soon, her 3 male colleagues were able to seduced her (easily) into sex. When most staff would be out for lunch, one or more colleagues would take Gitanjali to the office conference room and would fuck her. Very soon, the owner of the firm Mr. Sridhar found out. However, instead of taking any action he also decided to join the fun.

All 4 used to fuck Gitanjali and have fun with her during office hours. Since she was very cooperative, they became more liberal in this activity. Soon, one guy took her naked pictures and posted on internet. The whole thing blow up into a big scandal with press interviewing and posting about the it. Most damaging statement was the incident described by the genitor of the building who at few times witnessed what was going on.

This was the time when her husband found out and forced her to resign against her will. She kept on saying nothing was going on. This whole sexual episode lasted for about 6 month before she resigned from the job. I am sharing two incidents here.

Doggie fuck with a line incident
One day during lunch time, Mr. Sridhar had this idea to take few souvenir shots of Gitanjali. Sridhar knew if they ask her to pose for his camera in sexual poses, she would probably refuse. But knowing how much she enjoys sex he conspired with another colleague to take her pictures when she was involved in sex.
One day during lunch time, they got Gitanjali fully naked during the lunch time and told her to take the doggie position in the office sofa. She was used to this type of treatment from her colleagues so she obeyed. Mr. Sridhar started fucking her from behind. She was enjoying her fucking not knowing that they all lined up behind her, posing for humiliating pictures of her getting fucked by a line of guys. Everyone lined up behind her like they were waiting their turn to fuck her while one colleague took her pictures, getting fucked doggie style in various poses.
She was totally unaware she was being photographed in such a humiliating and perverse manner. Needless to say those pictures were leaked and came on Internet and were eventually seen by her husband.

Running naked in office Incident
This incident was witnessed by the genitor of the building. Genitor came to clean the office a little bit prior to lunch time. When he entered the office he heard some commotion from the other end of the office, so he decided to keep low and watch. He walked to the other end of the office and saw that Gitanjali was surrounded by all 4 colleagues of her. She was wearing a red colored Punjabi dress and all were openly teasing her asking her to show her boobs, asking her for a kiss, requesting her to take off her kurta, etc.
Gitanjali was refusing and pretending to try to fend them off. No one paid attention to the genitor as they were all busy in the sexual encounter, so he continued to watch.
According to genitor, after few min of coaxing, she stopped resisting to their advances, and was just laughing and joking with them. Then he saw Mr. Sridhar grabbing both her boobs while other colleagues started feeling her hips and legs.
One guy put his hands between her legs and opened the nara of the salwar. With her salwar on the ground, she stepped out of salwar. Soon her kurta also came off, leaving her standing in panty and bra. She said "comeon guys, I am not that easy" and she ran to the other side of office with 2 of them running after her trying to catch her. The other two colleagues started taking their clothes off.

Then the genitor heard her shrieking noise and knew they have caught her. Then he heard her shouting "oh.. no.. no.. don't do it..."
Curious he moved to other area and peeked to see that Mr. Sridhar had removed her bra and was grabbing both her boobs, while the other colleagues named Ram Niwas was pulling her panties down. Ram Niwas then threw the bra and panties to the other section of the office and told her "go get your clothes".
She freed herself and ran totally naked to the other side of the office where Ram Niwas threw her bra and panties. However she found her the other two, fully naked, colleagues have already caught her bra and panties. She said " hey guy, give me back my bra and panties", and they responded, "Sure, come and take it. When she went to them to get her lingerie back, they both grabbed her and lifted her off the floor, kissing her and grabbing her boobs and pussy.
With hard cocks, they carried her to the conference room, joined by the Ram Niwas and Sridhar who were also naked by then.

For the next 45 minutes, moaning and sex sound were coming from the conference room while they all fucked and made her sucked them. All this time, her clothes and everyone's clothes were laying on the office floor.
Genitor got so erect and horny, he actually masturbated on Gitanjli's bra and panties. By the time genitor left the office, they all were still in the conference room playing with Gitanjali.

My friend Manjeet told me when he knew about this scandal, first he was very angry but also he felt his dick very hard in his pants and he had to masturbate. He initially was thinking of having a dialogue with Gitanjali but then decided not to do anything because he did not want to lose her. Besides he was used to taking and sharing her naked pictures anyway, so what if someone else did the same.
Also, he was afraid if he divorce Gitanjali, she would probably go to Sridhar who would employ her just to entertain his wealthy customers. So he decided to keep quiet about it. Manjeet now lives in Haryana with has sexy wife and feel proud to own her as his slut wife.

Manjeet shared many pictures of Gitanjali with me. With his permission, I have posted few to my account, but her face is masked for obvious reasons.

Ask me if you have any questions.
Peter
Altony1234@yahoo.com

Lying on a loan application is fraud. Trump lied o[…]

Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]