A place to share your sexy stories
By canepar
My old neighbor came some months ago to tell me that she would need a big favor from me. I told her whatever she wanted. She needed a serious surgery so she would stay one week in the hospital. She required me to water their plants during the time she would be out. As our little backyards are one in front of the other, I would not need her keys.

After a couple of days, her daughter in law unexpectedly visited me to tell me that unfortunately the old lady had passed away. Silvia was a very cute young woman (probably in her early to mid 30’s). I invited her a coffee in my kitchen and she narrated what that had happened and thanked me for looking after for the plants, which, by the way, she would taking them with her to her home.

The house next door was empty for about a month. One day I heard noises from there. I put on my leather jacket and went to out to find out. Both backyards were separated by a two meters fence of an opaque material that avoided not only the trespassing but preserved the privacy. I had to stand up on a chair to see what was happening. For my surprise, it was Silvia making coffee in the dining room. Even when it was a cold day, she was wearing little sweatpants shorts and a tank top. I wondered what she would use during the summer. Later that day, she told me that she and her husband had moved temporarily for some months, while their home was involved in some repairs.

However that previous view during the morning remained in my mind. Summer time came and they were still living there. Her husband always was going to work very early. I heard his car leaving and decided that it was time for seeing something else. That morning she surprised me by putting on a tank top but leaving nothing but panties on the bottom (not skimpy panties by any means, but panties nonetheless). They did neither have air conditioning nor curtains in the dining room (after all, the height of fence made not possible a view from my place and there were no windows close where anyone could see in).

I saw her several times her routine of walking, preparing and eating breakfast for about 20/30 minutes and while she actually never supposed that she was being seeing in her underthings. Yesterday it was the hottest day of the summer. It was really difficult to be outside. Anyway, I decided to take a look. She made the logical step and went and stayed in nothing but a bra and panties. Her rack was as nice as her bottom. I got to enjoy the risky but arousing experience of spying her until the day they finally returned theirs.
By Ohler
If you used the correct word for the fence - opaque, while you can't see through opaque directly - I think your silhouette while peering over the top of the fence might have been visible to her on the other side. She probably got a kick out of the neighbor "voyeuring" her . It might have been an ego boost for her.

No...his property sold what the based upon what th[…]

8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]