A place to share your sexy stories
By canepar
I have just got back from gym (I like going late at night). My wife was taking a shower after sending to bed our son and our nephew, who was staying at our house that night. She was getting ready for our 10 anniversary of marriage. So after showering she put on her new skimpy and tiny lingerie.

After put it on, she did her hair, put on make-up, she went all in sexiness at 1 am. She went into the bedroom and I was waiting there with candles, silk sheets, rose pedals and a bottle of Don Perignon. It was perfect but I forgot the glasses for the champaign so she decided to go for them. She usually walks around in just her bra and panties at night because our kid felt asleep fast and deep and he is never awake during those hours.

But guess who she saw on her way to the kitchen? Our nephew, who apparently was a light sleeper, came awake when he heard a little noise. She was there fully exposed (her panties hardly covered her ass). She was surprised and embarrassed and hesitating about what to do. He stared fixedly at her, making her get red, said goodnight and went to his bedroom turning round before entering to see a full back view of hers.
By canepar
Today's ten years old boys are not what they used to be. Beside of this, the fact that she was her aunt did not make her feel more comfortable!!
By AnonAnon
Fun story for both!

My wife likes to wear very skimpy swimsuits and the bottoms and tops often move enough to reveal nipples and bush. She loves to get to this near-nude state in the water and enjoys the older nephews we sometimes take along checking her out.
By ripstar1
I grew up with an aunt and uncle who were 3-4 years older than me. Around family we were very conservative. BUT it was common for us to skinny dip together in this quarry hole. There would be a bunch of our/their friends also. Come to think of it I guess hers was one of the first girl's pussy I ever saw. Once we got to be middle teens that stuff stopped when she became conscious of sex and a couple of the guys got boners.
8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]