A place to share your sexy stories
By bigjim05
Wife and I have fantasized often about her fucking other men. I was the first to mention it, she wasn't receptive at first but has come around. The idea really seems to excite her, she is like a slut in bed now. she loves to watch movies showing women with multiple men and has confessed that she would like to see me suck another guys cock and loves to have me lick her clean after a good fuck, telling me to clean her lovers cum from her pussy. She is away for a couple of weeks and I can't stop thinking about her fucking some stranger while she is gone, it drives me crazy. Anyone like to chat about my wife? she is 5/4, 150lbs, blond hair, brown eyes, 36dd with hard sensitive nipples and a nice firm spank-able ass.
By Jocko64
We had open marriage from 6 months after we married, I was in military, she needed action and found it so we agreed on it after long discussions. She would tell me her stories in detail, I was asking many questions but all she ever wanted from me was who it was that I had been with?? Her stories led to some fantastic sex. We had swapped but never in each other company. I told her one day I wanted to watch her suck a dick and watch her swallow. About 2 months later the opportunity popped up and I watched her take him to his balls and swallow the load. She then wanted to suck me and did in front of him taking another load. We had a drink, and he said he wanted to fuck her, it became our first of many threesomes. That night was really her full introduction to anal, I had done it a few times but I hurt her so I never persisted but she was sucking me and he was fucking her (small dick) and he popped out of her pussy and went right into her ass. She really got going, she loved that smaller one in her. Well bottom line is that she was ready for threesome from then on, we still did swapping separately . Has had one woman in her life and did not care for that at all. The stories we have are endless!
By bigjim05
You are a lucky guy. I hope that some day I get to experience something like that with my wife. I fantasize about it all the time. I email her stories that I find online and she loves them, usually hotwife or cuckold type. If we could find the right guy I am pretty sure we could make this happen. Hard as a rock now thinking about it. It would be nice if she had a big cock in her mouth filling her with his cum. mmmmm
By AnonAnon
One of my girlfriends liked to have multiple partners and I enjoyed the breaking of social taboos that entailed. Many stories, but one I recall fondly involved inviting a guest to dinner who was staring at her chest to take a shower with her getting him to thoroughly explore her body with his hands a soap. It was simple and direct, but firm. I'm not sure he believed it had happened even after it was over. As he was leaving he said something about not having been that intimate even with his girlfriend.
8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]