A place to share your sexy stories
By Trishdrol
Hi
I was wondering if a man's cum is good for women's face and body. Many times, my husband has cum on my face and then he makes me rub his cum all over my face. He says it is good for women's skin. Also, it reduces pimples on face. Sometimes, he makes me clean the remaining cum from his dick and tell me to lick my hand. I know so many women love the smell and taste of a man's cum and love to lick it, but is it good for skin too? Trish
By Jocko64
My wife always thought so?? Most of time she just swallowed but if we were where she could was face after she would catch in her hand and use as face cream?? I can tell you she did have a beautiful complexion.
By Trishdrol
Oh.. Thank you sir. It just reaffirms what my husband told me. Thanks for explaining your experience. Love to hear more.
By JerryCal
I think my cum on a woman's face is a very very good thing :-) I am willing to help with the research on how beneficial it is for the skin.
By Trishdrol
Jocko64 wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:00 am Jerrycal you are great guy to volunteer that service ! LOL
Lol.. I guess most men would volunteer for that..lol.. Am I right?
JerryCal liked this
By Shilden_72
Yes, I do think that it's the husband who profits from it the most! But then, that gives him more ideas that his wife can enjoy as well, so it isn't lost...
8th Amendment

"The lenders were repaid, happy, and would do[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

^^^^^^^^^ Unsurprisingly, Joe Canadian is still li[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

^^^^Well, he's right about that. I AM embarrassed […]

Date Sexy.

My wife took advantage of a cold snap to pull out […]

NY Penal Law § 170.10: Falsifying Business Records[…]

My wife is similarly coy about her life before she[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]