A place to share your sexy stories
By Ohler
FDupp - was wondering if you could just assure us that you still are around in the ether somewhere. I would love to hear some more stories sometime about your women and adventures.
By FDupp
Hey folks - I've been meaning to get back on here and let you all know how everything worked out, but I don't spend much time on this site anymore. Actually, I've started several versions of this post, trying to detail my hike down the AT and how my friends rallied around to support me in my trek - but figured that no one really cared about my hiking journal. Suffice it to say that many of the folks that you met through my previous story to this point participated. Mike and another Marine buddy came and hiked with me through parts of New York, Marie met me in Pennsylvania where we spent a wonderful couple of nights in a low-rent motel not far from the AT (yes, we finally, finally consummated our relationship - stoking and quelling the fires that have been burning for so long - and yes, it was amazing!) Mike and Natalie met me in Maryland and we hiked into Virginia. Surprisingly, J.D. met me for a resupply and, well, platonic couple of days in Southwestern Virginia. My hike from the Mount Rogers, Virginia area to Springer Mountain, Georgia was largely solo, with the exception of a few casual companions out hiking south as well. I was surprised by a welcoming committee of Mike, Jenny, Marie, and JD when I came off the trail at the Len Foote Inn.

Okay, so that summarizes my journey.

Now, for what I felt that I needed to come back and share with this community... JD and I are together now, and it looks like it'll make it for the long run. Turns out, through a combination of my absence and her imagined extreme solitude of my hike, along with the Catholic priest scandal that broke out over the most of 2018, JD did some heavy soul-searching and tried to make peace with her faith and her church - two widely separate and, apparently, divergent things. By the time she met me near Mount Rogers, she had pretty much made her peace with leaving the church. When she and the group met me in Georgia, she told me that she had done a lot of difficult reflection and, if I was willing, would like to try our relationship again. I had to admit that I had thought about her a great deal while on the trail - and that since her surprise visit at Mt. Rogers she had pretty much been on my mind constantly.

Long story short - within a week of my return home, we picked up about where we had left off after our weekend with Marie and Bob at the beach house. Shortly before Thanksgiving, JD put her house on the market and moved in with me... and it's been pretty great.

So, forgive me for my long absence here, even after I got back and gave you the "Fred is still alive" post. Chances are, I won't be back here much - but I might still stop in every now and then. You folks take care and keep living life to the fullest - because life is definitely good!

Fred
By Thinker
Glad you found a good woman in JD. She may need some gentle attention every now and then as doubts creep back in, but your relationship will be worth it in the long run. Peace out! Oh, and congrats on hiking the AT. Not an easy thing.
By Ohler
Fred, had about given up on you. Did think you were gone for good. Now you've got a good reason to be gone. Have to keep the woman happy and , from past stories, she seems to be a spectacular woman. A person needs someone or something to love in order to make life worthwhile and interesting.
I'm sure we are curious about Marie and your encounter but your dismissive way of mentioning this seems to indicate no forthcoming story.
Wish you the best and thank you for your service.
By FDupp
Hey folks - just wanted to check back in and let you know that life is good. J.D. and I are getting along well, and our relationship has really solidified. Wanted to let you know that we spent a great 4th of July weekend at a beach house in North Carolina with Marie and Bob. It was, well, something to remember.

Hope you folks are well - hope I can find the time to get back on here and give everyone an update on the beach house weekend, and, well, for that matter, the weekend in Pennsylvania when Marie came to help me "resupply" on my AT trek.

Life is good -- Fred
By Ohler
Hey FDupp , saw where you checked back in July. Good stories are hard to find in the free voyeurweb site. Red ***** has some good one. Would like to hear what happened in North Carolina. It sounds as if you may tell us.
By FDupp
Hey folks - Fred is still alive, and life is definitely still good. Taking a quick break while in a mountain cabin in Western Maryland with JD, Bob, and Marie... and life is DEFINITELY still good!

Cheers,

Fred
By froggy007
Glad life is good for you, hope you share your adventures soon, The board has been pretty non-existent lately.
By Ohler
FDupp, I'm glad to hear that you haven't wholly abandoned us. I love your stories but most of all, the details of those lovely women whom you get to bed !! There is one woman that you haven't given many details about finally giving into her advances - when will you tell us what happened?
By Thinker
Whether or not you respond, I enjoyed your stories. I'm from Speedway so your Indy references are great.
By FDupp
Wow, been gone a long time and this place has gotten quiet! Fred is still alive, although JD and I have parted ways - but life is still good!

Cheers everyone
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment