A place to share your sexy stories
By jigsaw
I am going to a nude beach that I've been to before. There are excellent subjects there but I need help figuring out the best way to take covert pics that still look good.

Does anyone have any advice for me? I've seen a few guys with their phones pretending to be doing something else but were really taking pics. I don't want to look obvious and also want to be able to capture better pics.

Please help.
By DangerousDi
Put a camera under your arm with a towel over your arm and maybe snap some pics? Lay on the ground cover your head with a towel, like you are getting burned and start snapping away.
By Thinker
Di, welcome back! Haven't seen you around here for a long time.

Jigsaw, don't take pix. Let people enjoy the sun naked. Just remember the views in your mind. Oh, and enjoy the beach yourself...naked. I hope you don't find yourself on a gay site being ogled by the guys.
By NickNoir
Gopros are high definition, and they fit in the palm of your hand unconspicuously. Use them on movie mode, and extract screen captures.
Some watches have built in cameras (spy gadget types). Nobody ever suspects those.
By fastglass427
SMH and this is the exact reason many avoid nude beaches because some perv has to take covert pictures, how about respecting people privacy and just simply ask them, if they say yes your golden if they sai no respect their privacy and move on. Just because a person wants to enjoy their nudity and nature doesn't give you license to take their picture anymore than it does if they're at the mall or in a restaurant. In some states its illegal and in a lot of cases it may get you an ass beating
By Thinker
fastglass427 wrote:SMH and this is the exact reason many avoid nude beaches because some perv has to take covert pictures, how about respecting people privacy and just simply ask them, if they say yes your golden if they sai no respect their privacy and move on. Just because a person wants to enjoy their nudity and nature doesn't give you license to take their picture anymore than it does if they're at the mall or in a restaurant. In some states its illegal and in a lot of cases it may get you an ass beating
Could not have said it better. Thanks fastglass!
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]