A place to share your sexy stories
By maxstone
Hey voyeurwebbers,

I have a situation here that I thought that you might be able to help me with.

I, Max was texting with my friend Ray's wife Deb today. We communicate thru FB as Deb handles all of their plans and he doesnt like to be bothered with details. We were talking about spicing up our marriages. First a little background.

Max 48 male - outgoing after a few drinks but slow getting started, always horny lol
Kim 45 female - Max's wife - shy, reserved sexually but have discussed spicing it up, normally asleep by 10
Deb 45 female - Rays wife - out going, flirty, loves to dance and have fun
Ray 48 mae - Shy, normally asleep by 8

Deb and I were talking about "Date Night" and how it doesn't happen often enough to keep things exciting. I told her to take Ray to a strip club to liven him up. She told me that she offered to take him to one and he turned down the offer. She was frustrated. Who would turn that down.

I told her that we should go and she suggested that we get the 4 of us together and go to one. She thinks that we should make a secret plan and spring it on Ray and Kim.

My question is :How can we make a secret plan to get them out and to the strip club?

Anyone have any good ideas?
Yes, I wouldn't mind banging Deb, but first we arent going to cheat. We are more interested in getting the others out having fun and let things progress from there.
By DangerousDi
Date night is something that maybe would take the gals a long time to get use to. Here is how I see it. We have date night originally we started out with once a month. That was when my husband and I had date night, and kido's would stay with Grandma. Then Grandma wasn't around any more. WE moved on to date day. So starting that big and going to a strip club will be intimidating for the more shy ones. That could be way down the road.

What I am thinking is start out small, first you and your wife, and Deb and her husband. That way as you said no sex between partners. Since Deb is into it and you are, I say start that way. It might be a little bit too much for the husband that doesn't care about sex (he might be on meds), etc. However, try that first.

Then talk between your friends both the guys and girls and most guys would love to see their wife loose and crazy. So maybe they can talk their wife into it.

Now on the other side, say Deb's husband isn't interested. She willing to try to spice it up. If he says no, then I would say fine I am going with Max and his wife. That way the husband will think twice.... My husband once said if I can't get it from you I will find someone else.

Not that I was a prude, he just needed more than I was giving out. We started with pictures with lingerie on. Then he showed me VW and I took the top down or off, then moved on tot see pussy and ass. It was a process, because I didn't think I had a body men liked, when I have learned oh yea I did.

Just because they go to bed at 8, doesn't mean they are into sex. Trust me I go to bed at 8:00. However, I am into sex and have even pushed my husband out of his safety zone. However, he didn't happen over night, it took years....

Another thing you could get them to do, is all of you NO sex for the week (I know that will be hard - no pun intended). Have each of them as the goal write back and forth something sexy, showing sexy pictures they find of gals, have the guys show them VW, and say it like this. I think this is a sexy woman. If they are smart pick a woman with the same shape that they have. Then telling them this is the type of shape you have. That way it won't be so offense to the gals, and they won't think their husband's are perverts.

Now back to the game. The goal is to have date night at the end of the week. They can txmg sexy things they want to do to each other. They can send pictures of whatever they find. If really shy maybe the book cookie positions, don't know the name of it, but shows ginger bread men and woman doing positions. Just something to get them started. PS I did pictures of me cooking the ginger bread men and women, in an apron. Remember for the shy ones you have to move into it slowly. Then you all have to share how it went. This will help everyone else get the idea.

Okay once you have tried that, one, move on to a new date. Taking pictures, if you are all brave enough to share, that would help the woman's confidence she is beautiful, sexy, etc. I have to tell you however, my husband said he would not share them with anyone and that was what build my confidence. Now this weeks challenge, would start out if you made the last one, is the pictures you can do them with parts showing, or just in lingerie teasing. That way the ones more brave will show what they have and encourage the other women. However meet and you all have to share pictures.

Then the next week another challenge until you get there to the strip club. I know you want it now, but remember not every one in the group is ready for that right now.

I would say maybe the next week would be to challenge the ones that didn't show any goods, to show just a little. I know when we were doing our first pictures my boobs peaked out a little and my husband liked that. So that helps when everyone likes what they see.

Do this as group and see where it goes, eventually you will get to the strip club, eventually maybe the pictures will show the guys doing their wife, or her sucking him, etc.

Then maybe you will one day trading partners and no one will think of the other was a lover, just friends that have benefits.

Good luck, let us know how it goes.....or what you do.
By Thinker
Good suggestions. Another is if either of you have a hot tub. Nudity and hot tubbing go hand in hand. Plus you can sit next to your SO first and start to play with them. A few drinks and teasing may drop the inhibitions.

You can also sit across from your SO. You can play footsies with your SO. Sometimes you can say out loud what she is doing and how much you like it. Suggest to the other couple they ought to try it.

There are so many opportunities for play in a hot tub under the cover of the water. If she reacts, add kissing...something overt. Deb can tell Ray that she wants the same. Or when you have an erection, get out of the tub so you and show everyone. This would allow Deb to get Ray hard and have him to stand up too. Show and tell can be fun.

Good luck.
By DangerousDi
Thinker: you are so right. Hot tubs are fun. We had one and had two couples over, drinking some I started kissing my husband and the rest started with their mates. More to the story, but any way.... great point.
By DangerousDi
Ghee Maxstone: you ask then you don't even reply after days? What gives?
By maxstone1224
Hello Guys,

I am sorry. I am sorry. I lost my registration and password and had to create a new account. I spent the past few days trying to recover it to no avail.

I have been following your replys but could not reply myself. So any way I am back.

Just a bit of an update first.

We do have a hot tub. Kim and I went out and got in it on Tuesday night. She wears a suit for fear of being seen. I usually go in naked as I did on Tuesday. We were discussing a plan for a dinner/dance that we are going to attend with Deb and Ray in a couple of weeks. I mentioned Deb's name, just to bring up the topic. Then I pulled Kim in close to me and held her on my lap. I began rubbing her tits and reached inside of her suit and slowly eased her suit down. Soon she was stroking my cock. Then she raised her hips, slid her suit to the side and inserted my cock. We began fucking under the water. Hopefully this sets into motion some more events. I told Deb about the hot tub episode and told her that they should come over next week. I got a message from Deb this morning asking if we were going to play in the hot tub next week. She sent me a picture of a sexy girl in a bikini and told me that I may want to grab Kim this little number to really heat things up. How can we (Deb and I) get a plan together for them to come over next week with out Kim and Ray being suspicious?

I mentioned the sleep time because Ray and Kim are always asleep early. Deb says that she can not get a rise out of Ray because he is always asleep so early that she has all but given up trying. Kim works early and I can't go to bed that early. So our schedules over many years have interfered with our sex lives. So now we are trying to reinvigorate them.

Ray doesn't have a cell phone so the text message idea probably wont work. I like the idea, but am not sure how we could use it. Deb and I have sent sexy pictures to each other with some comments to go with them. Are we hitting on each other? I don't know. I never really thought of it until now. Deb and I don't do that. She isn't able to check her phone while working and tells me to stop it.

Again, I am sorry for the delay in responding. Your help is very much appreciated.

Can any one help put a plan together? Any ideas?

Thank you
By DangerousDi
Okay MAX: Think out of the box. Deb can leave pictures on the counter each morning. With a little note I challenge you. Just remember if he is on certain meds that can kill the desire.

Just say to your wife I want to have a hot tub party. Let her help plan. Ask her what drinks and if any chips dips, she thinks. Beer or wine? Just remember they can drop the glasses in the water, as intentional not to get drunk. Tee hee.....

I think you and Deb should just hook up and keep it a secret, sounds like you two have it hot for each other.

Then yes surprise her with a new swimsuit.
By maxstone1224
Do you think that this is an attempt by Deb to Deb to hit on me? I really hadn't thought of it as that. Our discussion originally started from an article that Deb sent to me for a marriage retreat featuring some guy (?) who claims to get couples to get outside of their comfort zone in their marriage with a religious undertone. I told Deb that I wasn't interested in listening to someone talking about religion. She agreed but found the topic interesting. Our discussion grew from there into talking about our relationships and lack of sex life.

We both agreed that we need to do something to WAKE up our spouses from their lazy and unexciting sexual slumber. We continue to throw ideas around, but haven't been able to nail down a foolproof plan.

Kim will be reluctant to go along without a bit of a push from Deb. She just isn't a go-getter.

Ray just seems to be easily "worn" out at the end of his work day and Deb can't get him to do anything because he Is "overworked". Meds are not the problem. He is very healthy.

Kim and I have been married for 25 years and Deb and Ray have been married for 24 years. So with that being said, Deb and I don't want to just throw our marriages away but find them very boring. Yes, I suppose that we could just hook up and have a blast doing all kinds of FUN things together, but we really are more interested in just getting the other two out for some fun. Most times affairs are discovered and friendships are ruined. Not worth it. I suppose that Deb and I could just have a cyber/testing affair, but that is not very satisfying.

Just looking to spice it up. Any ideas are welcomed.

Please help.
By DangerousDi
Max: After all those years you have to know it is going to take a long time and the only way I can say if you aren't going to I will go out and find someone that will. That might wake her up, and Deb's husband. Some times being tough hits home.
By Thinker
Just do something, ANYTHING, together. Have fun as a group. Then sprinkle a little kissing in and have the other say that looks like fun and do it with their spouse. You can even watch a movie together at home and see what happens when you wrap your arms around your spouse. Try a semi evocative movie where the tame sex scenes. Deb can stroke her hubby's thigh and get higher to get a response. You can try to cup your spouse's breast then kiss her. That could get her hot and bothered.

When all of you get home, continue the kissing and see what happens. You may both get some hot sex.
By DangerousDi
Thinker: That was a good one.
By maxstone1224
Thanks for all of your help guys. I think that you are right. We just have to get out there and do something together.

We have planned to attend a dinner/dance at a local hotel in a couple of weeks. I told Deb that Kim and I would go under the condition that Ray gets out there and dances. He usually doesn't . Hopefully he does and Deb is able to loosen him up. Do you think that if she flirts and dances with me or other guys that it would be a way to waken up Ray or could it backfire?

As for Kim, she will usually dance and I think that with some encouragement from Deb, I could get her wound up a bit. Do you think that Kim should flirt with Ray? I am not sure how I could make that happen, but I think that if Deb flirts with me, it could possibly spark an interest between Kim and Ray.

Any relatable experiences?
By DangerousDi
She might flirt with Ray if you are flirting with Deb, you just never know. Ray might be come a man's man and prove that it his wife with you. However, who knows. Let us know.
By Thinker
Let Kim and Deb know that it is their mission to get Ray out on the dance floor. No flirting, just get him out there. You just want to have fun. After a couple of outings, you will all become comfortable with each other and you can then add flirting.

Flirting too quickly may cause Ray or Kim to pull back, especially if you and Deb try to hook up.
By DangerousDi
Flirting doesn't hurt. Not sure it will change anything with Ray. However, maybe your wife could ask Ray and flirt with him some. Maybe that would build up his confidence. Is Ray on Med's that could really affect him having sex with his wife. However, Kim should know that.
By rockclimber
Reading the thread I would say the absence. Of libido you describe in both your partners should be worked up by an appropriate physician. Something as simple as a low vitamin D level may account for the worn out feeling your friend has in an otherwise healthy male.

Women and libido are more complicated.

Search online for hormone therapy or rejuvenation and read up a bit..

A frank discussion may be uncomfortable but necessary to move both relationships in the directions you desire for yourselves and your partners.

Seduction is really an art and an interpersonal skills. What works for some may not for others.

I have a friend who likes to be submissive. It is the third rail for her to have some pain with her pleasure. Not so much for others.

One last, a strip club out of town is quite a different proposition from one down the street from the grocery store you frequent. Nothing like getting freaky and running into the mechanic who did your alignment to dampen the mood.

Go to the next town, the four of you. Get two adjoining rooms perhaps with a connecting door? Do a pick up bar, hit some appetizers, then cab to the club and don't take no for an answer. Oh, don't let them wear panties either...... Braless, even better....
By DangerousDi
I would like to put my two cents into hormones. I was allergic 99% to the one the doctors prescribe. Did nothing to boost sex either. Turned out to be reflux was the hot flashes. Next I went on the fertility and what level of hormones in it was a fell good drug. Increase sex, nope ......I wanted a baby so of course we had lots of sex. Then the next bout was I was diagnosed with my thyroid out of order, and had the stupid doctor didn't tended to border line, I wouldn't have tried every hormone treatment in the market. Again hot flashes were from the reflux. For some women it is good and some it isn't. So beware......as for boosting sex, I can't say they it did that for me. My husband finally said if you don't want sexy I will find it some where else. Since then I have always been ready for my husband.

With that said we had date days and would reward him with sex. I mean, it is mental if you ask me in most cases. The women no longer want sex. You have to get inventive it isn't just roll over on Friday night. Date again, challenge each other. Meaning say one week you give a direction and the next week he give a direction. Thinking out of the box. If you have never done pictures, make a thing that they are your pictures and spouse is never to post them. If you want to, you can. I know I wrote that as if I thought you were a woman but I know you are a man asking the question. Then the next week, you could challenge him. If he can't think of anything, we have once had the challenge to write a resume oaky has to be sexy. Or one time we had to write up 3 different types of people and if our spouse knew us it he/I would pick the one that was really him. We would find pictures on the internet and send messages to each other during the week a lot not just as on assignment. Just to clarify that he looked at women and sent me messages. I sent him messages with pics of women too. WIth that communication comes and you ask questions......communicate about what you like, and maybe show pictures. Anther after years of doing pictures was to find his favorite. To be truthful, I couldn't have picked just one either, but the challenge was on. Husband liked video's not my thing except for a couple great one. They are kind of dumb actors.....in a lot of them.

We went to date day, reason child in school at home at night. lived somewhere that we didn't have family around. We started doing pictures, and I got to use my creativity and got to teach him what I wanted in a picture. Meaning you don't just zoom into the boob. Didn't poses I wanted, ideas I got from VW and some other sites.

A year and 1/2 have come and gone and we still have sex, but pictures haven't been done. I am 58 and stilling having sex......However like I said it isn't roll over on Friday night and have sex. There is more to it. I think people get stale and don't know how to recover. COMMUNICATE....is a huge one.

My husband got me into looking at pictures on VW by saying he say this lady Lidnsey that was hot. Then he would find someone that had my body type. As we went then I was looking for ideas, and I would find the hot women and give him the link. It is work, and marriage is work. I think people get in trouble when they think it is it and do nothing more than they have to.

Point in all this do things to make dating fun again.
By DangerousDi
Here is an easy start dress up in costumes.....go out and have fun, who cares that it isn't Halloween and you are out.
By DangerousDi
Dating Diva's site might be something a woman would be interested in for dates....check it out.
8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]