A place to share your sexy stories
By duner2
I have for a long time now suspected my wife of having an affair. I have asked her in the past and of course she denies it and will most likely take it to the grave with her. I haven't pressed the issue but something happened recently that fires the suspicions up all over again. We went to a party the other night and my wife's gf Sandy was pretty shitfaced and talking to me in private and told me that everyone in our group of friends confide all to her. She said someday she could/should write a book. She told me she could tell me whatever I need to know just ask her. So I called her on it and said ok, tell me about my wifes affair(s).....well now all of a sudden Sandy had nothing to say. She said people confide in her privately and trust her etc etc etc....on the one hand I respect her loyalty to her friends and my wife but on the other hand it pissed me off that she went shooting off her mouth and when I called her out on it, she takes the 5th and clams up. So my thought is if my wife had never told her anything of the sort, wouldn't Sandy tell me not to worry cuz my wife had never told her anything like that ever? I think so. I don't know why she didn't lie to me and defend her friend. So I called her out on that one and told her, her silence speaks volumes about what she knows and what has happened in the past. Well then she just smiles, stretches her arms out, waves her hands out likes she's presenting something and sort of gives the impression of "tada, you've got it"....but she wouldn't divulge any info at all with words anyway. I don't think there is much doubt that something did indeed happen but it's driving me nuts. All I can think about is my wife naked on her back spread legs and some dude buried balls deep in her. I will admit that is something I've always wanted to see but that's a different story for a different post. I guess be careful what you wish for huh? If it was in the past, I can get over that and put it past me but I would seriously like to know if it is going on currently. Anybody have any ideas about what Sandy knows for sure and how I could possibly get her to spill that info to me? This is making me crazy.
By DangerousDi
A couple ideas come to mind. One is to act like you know, and say someone told you when they were shitfaced. That will screw up the relationship with her so called friend that blurted out ask me and I will tell you. Next your wife won't know true from false. So keep prying.

Next do you and your wife work, just you, or are you retried. My thought would be to follow her. She will make mistakes along the way.

Then if you really want, tell her that one of your fantasy is to see her being fucked. That might shock her to death (pun only).

Check her phone, check the computer and emails. There are lots of ways to find out, if you really want to.
By duner2
Thanks for your response. First off though, I don't really want to confront her yet because she will only deny and that would alert her that I am suspicious and they would then raise their guard thus making it harder for me to catch them.
Yes we both work and not sure if I could pull off following her because I'd probably get caught doing it and then couldn't explain wtf I was doing following her. So, there are other ways for now though, I loaded icloud onto my computer so I could track her ipad but today when I looked, it wasn't on the net so it couldn't locate it. It is not a cell ipad so she has to be connected to the net via wifi I guess in order for it to track. This morning I tried to get onto her iphone and activate the icloud on it but she has the keyboard locked. Didn't have time to try and figure out the passcode but will keep working on that.
I've also contacted a company to order up a GPS device so I can track her that way. Then if I see any abnormalities, I will do the live in person tracking and bust her. I will keep a watchful eye out and you're right, eventually she will make a mistake, they always do. thanks again
By Thinker
It could be that Sandy wanted you to ask her if she (Sandy) lusted after you. Or which gals loved to deep throat or love anal. You know, fun stuff where no one really gets hurt. Affairs are another story.

Ask her again if you can ask questions. Then ask her who loves a little B&D. If you can get her to answer these type of questions, you will realize that she just wants to divulge sex things. Then ask what she likes to do!
By DangerousDi
Duner2: Start asking her things about sex and see what she comes up with. Say you found a new position. I think if you look up on google there is a site that does daily positions. Start that way and see what she says. If she asks why, say I am interested in doing something different. I have read that it keeps a marriage new again and I really need this. That way you have a way out, but it is true if she looks herself.

My point on asking her up front is I was wondering what level you were with your sex. Wondering is a 3 some would be an option for your or not. That was why I mentioned that. It could be fun. However, if you aren't into that....well oh well. Keep checking...

I would say she has her phone locked so no one can see what she is doing. Don't you think so?
8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]