A place to share your sexy stories
By marvie
Hi all im Marvie a 68 guy from the usa and ohio.
Love to here from men and women who like or would love for her man and or lover to lick her butt and butt hole, either as a prelude to fucking and or after he shoots his creampie and let it run out her pussy and lap it all up when in goes in her asshole
yum yuumy guys and gals its hot and you get a hot face fuck when you do.
so guys and gals i wanna here your thoughs and wishes
Marvie ;)
By Thinker
Learning more of your secrets DDi? I personally have no problem licking or being licked as long as we are all cleaned up. But that goes for eating pussy too. I always say, "Cleanliness is next to...my tongue!"
By Intrepid
I'm not going to lick up any semen, but I've never shied away from oral sex anywhere with a woman. Another good reason to shower together and make sure all the places are scrubbed clean. Even with women who didn't like anal sex or a finger up their bottom, I've never yet met one that didn't like a warm, soapy hand gliding between her ass cheeks.
By colmate
I always include rimming her asshole when I suck her pussy. With my lady on her back and her legs in the air or up to her chest, the ass opens itself up and just sort of invites me to it.
I'm not too fussed about having it done to me, but giving pleasure to her that way really turns us both on.
8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]