A place to share your sexy stories
By Cainsterboy
I had a long "solo" day yesterday, driving from Vegas to Ft. Collins CO by myself. It was warm (except over the Vail area, snow and rain). I had a pair of denim knee lengths on and a tee shirt, wiling the time away while driving. I had my left hand placed on my inner thigh and my fingers brushed against my "little boy" as I reached over for some pepitas--pumpkin seeds. It felt good, so after grabbing a handful of seeds I started rubbing the boy, until my fingers found my Meatus. I started playing with him and before long, my little boy was no longer little. I did this for most of the way across I-15 and up I-70. Felt sooo good and made the time go faster. Never did cum, had no desire to. Just wanted to keep my erection and luved the feel, especially when I teased my Meatus thorugh the shorts with the tips of my fingers. Every once in a while I'd shoot some pre-cum and that was a nice salty and tasty treat.

Anyone else ever done that? I'd be afraid of full on stroking myself to an orgasm while driving. :shock: I think that could be dangerous! Anyone else? Or am I a weird soloist? :D

Cainsterboy
By cfnm14420
I do this all the time! Usually I let my cock out for full on pleasure, but I don't cum either. It's like I'm hoping to get caught though.
By DangerousDi
Hope you don't end up in a wreck. Do you guys really think people are looking that far down to see your Johnson? Seriously look at a car next to you and see how much you see a person, it isn't that low.
By DangerousDi
Hope you don't end up in a wreck. Do you guys really think people are looking that far down to see your Johnson? Seriously look at a car next to you and see how much you see of a person, it isn't that low. If you are at rest stop open the door, maybe.
By luv2cnips
Truckers can definitely see. I usually watch for the ones with a female riding along - they're usually open to some mutual flashing fun.
By tugor
i do this a lot…thought i was the only one..lol…glad to hear that others do as well….once i was driving thru ohio and a lady trucker hollered at me on the cb….we talked a while on the cb and eventually stopped at a rest stop…we talked a bit but i had to get to a job so could not like a dumb ass stay around so we agreed to meet later, but i never got there…yes i am an idiot…oh well that was the only time... :oops:
By DangerousDi
Okay I thought I had to look and in a car looking at cars you can't see boobs. Unless of course you have a truck or Semi-truck. I have looked at many to see what you guys and gals are talking about.
Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

The Engoron theory was utter nonsense and the enti[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]