Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
By mariskacouple
Hi everyone. I hope you enjoy my post today. We had a fun time deciding how to do our first Santa post. What do you think. Would love some superb votes from you to help get that ranking up. It's harder than you think to do these photo sessions.

First time posting on this board. Let us know what you like and we'll try and do some shots for you. Introduce yourselves and we really do love the nice comments you leave on the contributions. BTW, we have been doing this for a little less than a year and have some other contri's up. Hope you will take some time to view and comment on them.

Mariska Couple
By Jbe
And here is a link to Mariska Ready For Santa to make it easier to get another look.

Mariska, I don't know if you saw my comment on your contri, but there is also a link and comment on the COFF Christmas thread.

Most of us do realize how difficult it is do photo shoots so we can definitely sympathize. You certainly have a unique way of decorating your tree... like in pic 3. :mrgreen: And your delivery method (pics 8 and 9)of the presents... heck, I'd forget all about the present if I found that under my tree. :oops: ;) ;)

Introduction- I'm Jbe also know as John. I've been on VW for... hmmmm... between 10 and 15 years. Waldo (my avatar) is one dirty dawg so please excuse him if he gets out of line. :lol:
By mariskacouple
Jbe. We really appreciate the feedback and encouragement. It's fun to do the photo shoots knowing that people like you appreciate the erotic shots. It's quite a thrill for us to know you see a side of us few others get to see.

Please comment freely and look for a new bondage set we shot. We'll submit it after the first of the year.
By Jbe
Mariska, there a lot of people here that appreciate the more artistic type of erotic shots such as this one. There are also a lot of people out there that just want to see young hard-body beaver shots and will vocally let you know if they don't like you. But here on the boards people are generally more polite, respectful and encouraging.

I hope you will keep posting and commenting here. Also, feel free to stop by the COFF Town Hall thread. There is no topic on that thread. We talk about... anything and everything.
MUGA Hat

Speaker Johnson,as more proof that you should neve[…]

Your 10,000 square foot home can easily increase t[…]

Global Cooling

In 1958, Betty Friedan wrote an article on global […]

8th Amendment

I was applauding Elkin's IQ. He was the very firs[…]

"The Coming Ice Age"

It is late April here, and April really is the cru[…]

Walk Like...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULk8-DGC7Hs

Eaten by Indigenous Natives