Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
By honora
Elise is a dream; I especially loved the pic where she smiles real big. She seems to have a lot of fun with it and that makes her even more beautiful!
By Jbe
A treat indeed! Hey, JagDoc, please feel free to add a link and comment to the COFF Christmas thread as well. It's kinda turned into an annual tradition.

I'm with you, Honora. I don't think I've ever seen Elise smiling like that before. She does the sexy sultry come hither look so well, but that smile brings a whole new look to her. My brain has totally turned to mush. :D :D

Ohhhh... to be a candy cane.... :oops: :oops: ;) ;) ;)
By Thinker
Such a treat for Xmas! And one that won't rot your teeth even though she is so sweet! While I am not wearing out my teeth, I am wearing out something else! :oops:

Honora, I was going to make a comment about that picture too where she was smiling so big. When I saw that pic, my first thought was that Elise looked 22 yo. I know she is not since she said that she is 36yo this month.

Happy Birthday Elise!
By Jbe
Happy almost your birthday, Elise.... in mumble mumble days I have it marked on my calendar from years past. :D
By trinityxxx
I agree 100% she is lovely... And when talking with her today I told her how much I loved seeing her beautiful smile in the pics as well.
Elise you know how I feel beautiful. Thanks for sharing your sexy moments and have a very happy birthday. Xoxo
By Thumper
Yup...that is one killer smile! It just adds to the already incredible sexiness.
Did she mention her age? Funny...I'd consider her to be timeless!
By Paulbrx
Thumper, I love the smile she makes whenever she is making a video and is afraid she is going to get caught. It is a mixture of fear and sheer delight! :mrgreen:

Paul
MUGA Hat

Misspelled it? I just copied what's on your own d[…]

Global Cooling

I'm not a millionaire like you Clown.. :( It take[…]

"Your 10,000 square foot home can easily incr[…]

8th Amendment

I was applauding Elkin's IQ. He was the very firs[…]

"The Coming Ice Age"

It is late April here, and April really is the cru[…]

Walk Like...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULk8-DGC7Hs