Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
rockclimber wrote:
honora wrote:FF, the ending does seem insane, especially when it involves a single take...I have a feeling it is real ;)
I'd go with real too, the vehicle moving to one side and the time speed up of the sequence, just looks real.
I had never seen these before, they're a lot of fun to watch. I think the end is real too. I watched a few others as well and they're very clever, I never would have thought of anything like these LOL!
Reposting here in the music thread.... Can't have enough Axel and GNR...... Oh Jeny....? Grace us with another?

:lol:

rockclimber wrote:
mandadees wrote:
honora wrote:Manda, I've always wanted a convertible...I can picture all the attention you get! Will you let me ride along too?
Honora,

Oh yes, you would be the attention grabber! Lol! This is perfect top-down weather too. Just not today, its rained all day. :(

We might have a few beach days left. :D
A little GNR for you then.... ...

Guns N' Roses - November Rain:
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Bundle up and wear a slicker....
The "Yeah Yeah Yeahs" are one of those groups that are really hit-or-miss with we. I'll hear one song and have to download it right away, and then the next two or three I'll just skip completely because they are nothing like what I want at all.

Some of their awesome tunes:

Heads Will Roll (yes... this is a spectacularly odd music video)

Y Control (great tune... disturbing video)

Gold Lion
FastFive wrote:The "Yeah Yeah Yeahs" are one of those groups that are really hit-or-miss with we. I'll hear one song and have to download it right away, and then the next two or three I'll just skip completely because they are nothing like what I want at all.

Some of their awesome tunes:

Heads Will Roll (yes... this is a spectacularly odd music video)

Y Control (great tune... disturbing video)

Gold Lion

Heads will Roll was good I thought, weird video but I like the song. Here's a little old school from REM Losing My Religion:

R.E.M. - Losing My Religion (Video):

And a little newer from Metric, I like this one a lot. Haines lyrics are ways thought provoking.

Sick Muse [Official Music Video - HD] - METRIC:

Lyrics, Marcus Mumford weaves some incredible music outside the plastic drek of radio.....

Mumford and Sons - Little Lion Man:

Voice..... Adelle has few equals... Love this one....

Adele - Rolling in the Deep:

And a little something to just make you think... This one is beautiful...... Painfully so.... But just such a great video, music and lyrics.....

Gotye - Somebody That I Used To Know (feat. Kimbr…:

Have a glass of wine and enjoy the sounds....

:ugeek:
And one last, pour some tequila for this one.......

Arctic Monkeys - Do I Wanna Know? (Official Video):

rockclimber wrote:And a little something to just make you think... This one is beautiful...... Painfully so.... But just such a great video, music and lyrics.....

Gotye - Somebody That I Used To Know (feat. Kimbr…:
Part of me feels bad for doing this... but this is just gonna' ruin That Gotye Song. :twisted:
Oh, and if you thought the Heads Will Roll video was weird... Check out this one: The Avalanches - Frontier Pyschiatrist.

(Looking for that video reminded me of another all time fave CD... "decksanddrumsandrockandroll" by the Propellerheads.

History Repeating featuring Miss Shirley Bassey
You know those songs that you hear often enough, but never really listen to?

And then one day you actually do listen and realize what it's all about... and suddenly you feel horrifically down?

I've heard this song countless times in countless dubstep/triphop mixes on Youtube... but I actually listened to the words for the first time tonight.

And now I'm sad. :|

Tove Lo - Habits
I eat my dinner in my bathtub
Then I go to sex clubs
Watching freaky people gettin' it on
It doesn't make me nervous
If anything I'm restless
Yeah, I've been around and I've seen it all

I get home, I got the munchies
Binge on all my Twinkies
Throw up in the tub
Then I go to sleep
And I drank up all my money
Dazed and kinda lonely

You're gone and I gotta stay
High all the time
To keep you off my mind
Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh
High all the time
To keep you off my mind
Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh
Spend my days locked in a haze
Trying to forget you babe
I fall back down
Gotta stay high all my life
To forget I'm missing you
Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh

Pick up daddies at the playground
How I spend my day time
Loosen up the frown,
Make them feel alive
Oh, make it fast and greasy
I'm numb and way too easy

High all the time
To keep you off my mind
Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh
High all the time
To keep you off my mind
Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh
I fall back down
Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh

Staying in my play pretend
Where the fun ain't got no end
Ooh
Can't go home alone again
Need someone to numb the pain
Ooh

Staying in my play pretend
Where the fun ain't got no end
Ooh
Can't go home alone again
Need someone to numb the pain

High all the time
To keep you off my mind
Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh
High all the time
To keep you off my mind
Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh
I fall back down
Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh
rockclimber wrote:And one last, pour some tequila for this one.......

Arctic Monkeys - Do I Wanna Know? (Official Video):

I like this one RC. Thanks for finding and sharing it.

Tove Lo is beautiful I think. Here's a really sad one, the lyrics are beautiful. We saw him in concert this past spring. It was Sooo fun!!

Zac Brown Goodbye in Her Eyes
Started my early morning workout with Weezer If You're Wondering If I Want You To I turn this song WAYYY UP and I can't help but start to feel good and sing along. Early meaning my days are beginning to blend into each other again :cry:

The video to the song is NOT what I expected AT ALL but still so hilariously funny! :D This and a few other songs are my "go to" when I want to feel happy and cheerful!

What are some of your favorites that you listen to, that make you instantly feel happy or upbeat?

Blind Melon's [url=httphttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qVPNONdF58]No Rain[/url] is another that I just LOVE to turn the volume up on! One of many that (even unconventionally) put me in a good mood!
honora wrote:Started my early morning workout with Weezer If You're Wondering If I Want You To I turn this song WAYYY UP and I can't help but start to feel good and sing along. Early meaning my days are beginning to blend into each other again :cry:

The video to the song is NOT what I expected AT ALL but still so hilariously funny! :D This and a few other songs are my "go to" when I want to feel happy and cheerful!
The vid was great... but the YouTube ad just prior to it was Nickleback. What a way to put a bad taste in one's mouth. :roll:

That said, who's the hottie in the yellow dress? I love the vintage look! :geek:
What are some of your favorites that you listen to, that make you instantly feel happy or upbeat?
Babymetal. Absolutelym unequivocally... Babymetal every time! Not surprisingly, they topped the list of the "Top 15 Metal Albums of 2014" on MetalSucks.com LINK which is awesome... but completely expected, of course. :lol:
Blind Melon's [url=httphttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qVPNONdF58]No Rain[/url] is another that I just LOVE to turn the volume up on! One of many that (even unconventionally) put me in a good mood!
That's one of those songs I didn't really like at the time... (found his voice utterly irritating when I first heard it) but over time it kinda' stuck in my head, and now when I gear it I'm reminded of all sorts of things from back then... friends, nights out, parties, trips, graduation, my first car, etc etc.

Also, "Melons" remind me of Pumpkins (1979) and Peaches (POTUSA).

It's a fresh produce thing. :lol:
Dangerous lol ok, sure....but I'd be giving everyone the finger in the beginning of the video. No tears from these eyes

Fast, I think that's another reason why it puts me in a good mood - Ive got most of the same memories as a teen.
A little unconventional for this thread, but...

Beautiful World by Utadu Hikaru

Evangelion (first the TV series, then the remastered movies) is probably one of the greatest animes of all time, and this vid is a great little slice of all that awesome... a few clips from the previous movies, and some images from the upcoming final Eva film. :ugeek:
FastFive wrote:
honora wrote:Started my early morning workout with Weezer If You're Wondering If I Want You To I turn this song WAYYY UP and I can't help but start to feel good and sing along. Early meaning my days are beginning to blend into each other again :cry:

The vid was great... but the YouTube ad just prior to it was Nickleback. What a way to put a bad taste in one's mouth. :roll:

That said, who's the hottie in the yellow dress? I love the vintage look! :geek:
Babymetal. Absolutelym unequivocally... Babymetal every time! Not surprisingly, they topped the list of the "Top 15 Metal Albums of 2014" on MetalSucks.com LINK which is awesome... but completely expected, of course. :lol:
That's one of those songs I didn't really like at the time... (found his voice utterly irritating when I first heard it) but over time it kinda' stuck in my head, and now when I gear it I'm reminded of all sorts of things from back then... friends, nights out, parties, trips, graduation, my first car, etc etc.

Also, "Melons" remind me of Pumpkins (1979) and Peaches (POTUSA).

It's a fresh produce thing. :lol:
Muse in yellow....

http://blog.lulus.com/beauty/weezer-muse/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Yer welcome...
8-)
Attachments
IMG_20141205_094426.jpg
IMG_20141205_094426.jpg (33.59 KiB) Viewed 20694 times
Just discovered today:

Beats Antique...

As an example: their remix of We Swarm by The Glitch Mob.

And yes, that easily qualifies among the top handful of coolest album covers ever!

(Very ERB... "Warlord of Mars"-esque)

Everything else they do that I've heard so far is very slick too!
Jbe wrote:I don't get on this thread much mostly because I don't really follow music much these days. But I saw this video on Facebook today and loved it.

Santana- While My Guitar Gently Weeps

I always liked that song and thought George Harrison was under-recognized and under-utilized in the Beatles. Carlos and India Arie do a wonderful rendition.

So beautiful!! Thanks John! xo
mandadees wrote:Fast, how do you get the whole picture to post? I can't get mine to??
I use the [img] tag with the image URL. It's not actually the whole pic though. I'm not sure why the forum software does that, but it cuts off the right side of any large images instead of resizing them (which is what forums normally would do). Weird. :?
Like this?

[img]largeOXNL0O3U%20%20manda.jpg[/img]
Attachments
largeOXNL0O3U  manda.jpg
largeOXNL0O3U manda.jpg (63.74 KiB) Viewed 20606 times
For it to work with the [img] tag the pic has to be online somewhere. If you're uploading your own pic from your computer you have to use the normal "upload attachment" box below.

Sorry, I didn't realize what you'd meant. :geek:
FastFive wrote:
mandadees wrote:Fast, how do you get the whole picture to post? I can't get mine to??
I use the [img] tag with the image URL. It's not actually the whole pic though. I'm not sure why the forum software does that, but it cuts off the right side of any large images instead of resizing them (which is what forums normally would do). Weird. :?
Actually it is just cropping the photo for display. The full picture is still "behind the scenes." To prove this, right-click the picture and save it. Then look at the saved image. You will see the right part of the album.

I do agree with you that most sites will give scrollbars if the image is too large. This is usually an option, which, it seems, is turned off in the forums...sometimes.
mandadees wrote:So I can't get the whole thing to show?
I like your test image. Could you keep trying to get the whole image to show? We will all let you know when we think you can stop! ;)

P.S. Try not to do it in such a warm room. Chillier give different results! LOL Cum up north to my "studio!"
Manda, that is one SEXY image!
I can just see you duplicating that shot with a Santa Hat over each boob and posting it in the Christmas thread! :D (Hint hint!)
LOL, Thanks guys, If I can get some me time and prepare I'll try and do one xo
Here's my contribution to this thread for tonight:

Beats Antique - Egyptic

The fact that the dancer looks a lot like Tori Black certainly hurt.... but damn... her moves! :shock: I won't lie and say my mind doesn't wander. :geek:
A little dance music.....

Tom Cruise Dances to Ludacris for 15 minutes - Tr…:

Carry on.....
rockclimber wrote:A little dance music.....

Tom Cruise Dances to Ludacris for 15 minutes - Tr…:

Carry on.....
Thats a funny clip, LOL!
Good morning post Christmas COFFettes and COFFers,

Here's a little twist, music to entertain special guests.....

Some of these are actually pretty good. Any AC-DC works for me anyways.

I thought this might fit if you were in the exchange asle at the third ring of hell called the mall the day after Christmas......

http://www.punkrocklibertarians.com/see ... detainees/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Shop on!!!

(I'll be just about finished installing the new sound system when you get done.....)

Attachments
IMG_20141226_093655.jpg
IMG_20141226_093655.jpg (8.73 KiB) Viewed 20392 times
As I sit hear sipping my 2nd cup of Jo...I was thinking what a gorgeous day yesterday was with it's blue sky & sunshine...yet today seems to be gray & much cooler...so "Bitter-Sweet" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1u6OYg4TmrQ
Attachments
BreeOclaireSunkist.jpg
BreeOclaireSunkist.jpg (379.61 KiB) Viewed 20375 times
I tear my heart open, I sew myself shut.
My weakness is that I care too much,
And my scars remind me that the past is real,
I tear my heart open just to feel.

For those of you asking what my ink says, that's it. ;) figured this was an appropriate place to post it considering it's lyrics to a song. Lol
Love it, could you post a you tube link to the song baby?

Bree.... I've had a bad cold and just now beginning to feel somewhat human again... Your link above Really got into my mood when I saw it. Have another cup, I'll join you.....

Baby,

Worked fine, thanks!

Nice song.... Ink should be meaningful to the wearer. Yours is perfect IMO.
Natasha,

Would you like a glass of wine for the last lazy Sunday of the year?

Seems like a good time to have a slow dance and play some quiet, romantic or thoughtful tunes......

Whose got a few good songs or videos for Years' end?

I brought something to nibble on whilst we hunt, Christmas Dots, what could be better?
Time for a steam to nurse away my last days of convalescence, the doors' unlocked if anyone cares to join me? Ha!
Attachments
IMG_20141228_175241.jpg
IMG_20141228_175241.jpg (36.02 KiB) Viewed 20363 times

This song.... :shock: I am so obsessed with this...I don't even have words. Figured I'd share with you all. :) such a beautiful, haunting sound to it. I've been a fan of Ed for awhile but this just took him to a new level for me.
rockclimber - Glad to hear it...sorry, I missed another cup with you.

Natasha - Fun toe tappin` tunes ;)

BabyCakes - Ed sure is a great writer...Matt McAndrew from The Voice did a really good version of that one too.

Hmm, it's Monday again...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQoijFax5Ic

Hope everyone's week is starting off well ♥
Sorry I missed that glass of wine and dance, Rock. I was just listening to an old romantically sad song byToto
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IImQmjj-Hs

Baby Cakes, I can see why you're obsessed with the song. It's a little on the dark side for me though.

Bree, You're right country music usually is toe tapping. Guess that's why I've started to listen, it's uplifting most times.
8th Amendment

Once again, when presented with an unrefutable arg[…]

"The Coming Ice Age"

"As Ewing and Donn read the evidence, an Ice[…]

"There was no intent to defraud,..."john[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Thanks for Clowntoker for his agreement that each […]

Karma operates in odd ways, but Schiff -- who lied[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps

Just when you thought the federal govt couldn't co[…]