Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
By Thumper
Jbe wrote:Suuuuuh-WEET!!!

Your "signature" says "you can call me Val." Is that for real or is that a play on words from the old Paul Simon song, "You Can Call Me Al"?
You dated yourself there, John!

Happy Gal Val, don't ever doubt yourself when it comes to your body! Upon close inspection,(well as close as I can get from here!), you have nothing to worry about! BTW, I'm a bit of a leg guy, and yours are awesome!

As for the whole jealousy thing, its really an individual (or couples) subject. Everyone is different. My wife and I look at the threads together, and we do fine. She knows I look. She draws the line at paying for it, so we stick to the free side. We sit in the front row together at strip clubs and talk to the girls while they dance. And she has even picked up (stolen, borrowed) some dance moves from Elise's vids, much to my happiness.

But that's us. We're not you. What works for us won't necessarily work for others, and there's nothing wrong with that. To my mind, in your case the "seeing red" is a pretty good indication that you are still crazy about him and want to hang onto him. That's a good thing. And, obviously, it works for you. So don't change it.

Just so long as he doesn't mind you posting your pics and chatting here. Because I, for one, want you to stick around! :D
By Jbe
All righty then... Val it is. You've probably seen other people refer to me as John. That really is my name and you are free to call me that or Jbe. :)

Yeah...I dated myself, Thumper. But then again all you have to do is look at my propic to see that I ain't no spring chickin'- as Grumpy would say. :lol: :lol: :lol:
By Thinker
HG Val, Haulover is part of Miami Beach. It is an official nude beach. Expect to get in trouble if you fool around. Like your last picture. You look so confident being nude. Is your screened in porch private or are your neighbors cool with your nudity?
By HappyGal
Oh thanks I never heard of it but hubby did I guess, though he never told me! He lived down in Miami but I've never been there either.

We have a tall privacy fence but there are a couple gaps where someone could peek through. It's lovely but I wish we had a pool. We do have a small trampoline that is fun for a bouncy romp. It was so gorgeous this weekend. Yesterday we went skinny dipping in a friends pool. It was not private at all to neighbors and screened from sidewalk, street by palmettos. We could have easily been seen since it was still daylight
By Thumper
Hi Happy

I had to look it up...apparently I'm a Pisces. Does that make me a mermaid? :lol:
By HappyGal
A merMAN. Darn - I don't know anything about astrology - I was hoping you would! I think Sagittarius is a centaur or faun that is also an archer. kinda kinky. fishman - goatlady

about my little green monster.I want to kill it!! ...you probably don't want to hear this...shhhh...I think its-- :| (hormonal). Seriously sometimes it just flares up...along with pissiness and a desire to each lots of jellybeans and ruffles. Deep down, the real me, is more like your wife - maybe not quite there mostly because hubby and I are lazy and don't get out much, you know, to clubs, bars, etc. But when we do and we are having fun drinking, I love to flirt and dance with ladies and other guys and he loves to watch this and flirt too. :roll:
By rockclimber
I bet you're both a blast to hang out with Happy! Long necks and pool. Play for clothing? :ugeek:
By HappyGal
Sure I would play for clothes but will someone take pity on me and give me a shawl once I lose all my garments after 3 shots....so I don't get cold?
By rockclimber
Of course, might be able to find something sheer around here somewhere...... Lol
By Turtle
rockclimber wrote:Of course, might be able to find something sheer around here somewhere...... Lol
As long as we can still see those lovely breasts. :mrgreen:
8th Amendment

Once again, when presented with an unrefutable arg[…]

"The Coming Ice Age"

"As Ewing and Donn read the evidence, an Ice[…]

"There was no intent to defraud,..."john[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Thanks for Clowntoker for his agreement that each […]

Karma operates in odd ways, but Schiff -- who lied[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps