Exhibitionists meet here!
By JoinUs
I was walking with my husband around an old airfield and there was this sign, it called to me :D

What signs have jumped into your days ?
By Titfreak
Love the pic!

I must admit that there's a special place in my heart for women like you that go through life looking for reasons to get their titties out. I am fortunate to be married to one such woman and she makes life sooo much more interesting for me! I'm sure your husband feels the same about you..

Tf
By JoinUs
Aww thank you Tf and a bigger place in my heart for men who make nice compliments.

My husband does love it, although occasionally he does ask me to cover up as he gets embarrassed quite easily :twisted:
By Titfreak
JoinUs wrote: although occasionally he does ask me to cover up as he gets embarrassed quite easily :twisted:
That would be where he and I differ.. embarrassment is not the feeling I get when my wife gets carried away while showing off. ;)

Love your profile pic btw.
By heartwood
Love your posts JoinUs. I'll have my man look through the pic library to see if we actually captured any images of me flashing in front of signs. (Maybe we could use that as a profle pic too. haha)

Meanwhile we hope you'll continue posting.

Speaking of which, isn't it time for something new from TitFreak and his lovely wife? (nudge, nudge) Summer has sprung and so should the girls! Sara
By Thinker
I got a picture from a nudist friend where she took a picture of her with her boobs hanging over a sign. It said something about Hawaiian Volcanos. I thought it was hilarious!
By Titfreak
Thinker wrote:I got a picture from a nudist friend where she took a picture of her with her boobs hanging over a sign. It said something about Hawaiian Volcanos. I thought it was hilarious!
lol.. that's funny!
8th Amendment

Once again, when presented with an unrefutable arg[…]

"The Coming Ice Age"

"As Ewing and Donn read the evidence, an Ice[…]

"There was no intent to defraud,..."john[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Thanks for Clowntoker for his agreement that each […]

Karma operates in odd ways, but Schiff -- who lied[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps