Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
wespen wrote:no voyeurweb, no katherine lucas pics:-(..sad sunday.

I just posted the announcement that no more posts- and then I just saw this- come and talk to me at the emails-- I cannot stay here-- I have to reactivate memberships, and respond to emails-- anywhere you click from the landing page, you will get me-- I will make sure that it will not be a sad sunday after all!
By wespen
We can wait if you have a problem, but no updates - that is not good at all katherine...please tell us what is going on...people are feeling really let down.

cheer us up with you tasty boobs! :D
By soaK
Bullshit! She is reactivating memberships manually? Let's say 500,000 memberships. Eeach membership takes 2 minute to reactivate. That would take 1 million minutes equals 700 days without any break. I guess she will be busy for a while :lol:
By Suntann
At what point do you see the hand writing and decide to go to the other site that is starting to really take shape.

I only popped onto this forum this morning to see what BS was being posted by the failed site that will never come back up
soaK wrote:Bullshit! She is reactivating memberships manually? Let's say 500,000 memberships. Eeach membership takes 2 minute to reactivate. That would take 1 million minutes equals 700 days without any break. I guess she will be busy for a while :lol:
Me likey you math!
By rugrollers
soaK wrote:Bullshit! She is reactivating memberships manually? Let's say 500,000 memberships. Eeach membership takes 2 minute to reactivate. That would take 1 million minutes equals 700 days without any break. I guess she will be busy for a while :lol:
Yeah, that part has been really bothering me too. Admittedly we have pretty clearly established that KL is not one person, but still. Anybody halfway sane would have set up an automated verification process.
By raze
Why is activating memberships so important at this juncture? It's already been said that only VW was expected to be up yesterday, with RC to follow at some point. Memberships aren't necessary for VW to come back up.

Katherine, you should come give us updates. Let your tech's get VW up while you keep us informed. Once VW is up, and the tech's start working on RC/HC/FB, then THEY can activate memberships (hopefully in an automated manner) as a part of the recovery of the pay sites, where memberships are actually needed.

Saying that you're activating memberships for VW to be up and running is absolute bullshit.
Last edited by raze on Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Stacy69
Activating memberships to a site that doesn't exist?

I've been an active supporter but the way VW has handled their relaunch lends credence to Igor's claims that the wrong people were running this ship for awhile now.
By wespen
comon Katherine Lucas, what is going on? please update us...and we are dying to see your beautiful breasts - or more, yummy!

please surprise us and make our day!!!
By BustaHymen
Well if Katherine meant that the website would consist of a message board where members would be led down a road with periodic announcements urging them not to give up hope ultimately resulting in being led off a cock-tease/blue-balls cliff, then yes...well done! If you want to really SEE tits and Vaj (and not empty promises of such), then you know where to go.
BustaHymen wrote:Well if Katherine meant that the website would consist of a message board where members would be led down a road with periodic announcements urging them not to give up hope ultimately resulting in being led off a cock-tease/blue-balls cliff, then yes...well done! If you want to really SEE tits and Vaj (and not empty promises of such), then you know where to go.

No blue balls or cock tease. Just plain and simple English that we are doing everything we can. Funbags is done. RC is done. HC is done. We are very close. You can stick around or leave but whatever you do, we will be back on live real soon.
wespen wrote:You used to write much more often, hiding now?
still waiting for some nice pics.
I feel like I have been writing all day. I have also been answering emails individually and doing some Beta testing that they wanted me to do earlier. I am still here and I am going on my 18 hours today. I have no life but this Board and VW! But I am not complaining- I have not been here very long but everyone is seriously so nice here despite all this tension ---

I did not realize that you had written this post earlier-- I thought it was tonite. Oh well-- but I guess you are not on tonite so it is a sad Sunday for me because it is always nice to hear from you! But all uploads are done. And I did do some beta testing myself earlier. So, just around the corner. I also made another announcement yesterday.

Your 10,000 square foot home can easily increase t[…]

Global Cooling

In 1958, Betty Friedan wrote an article on global […]

8th Amendment

I was applauding Elkin's IQ. He was the very firs[…]

"The Coming Ice Age"

It is late April here, and April really is the cru[…]

Walk Like...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULk8-DGC7Hs

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Thanks for Clowntoker for his agreement that each […]

Karma operates in odd ways, but Schiff -- who lied[…]