Political discussions about everything
By RealJustme
That's why it's fun to watch how easily you ensnare conservatives with your relentless mendacities.
I have never posted anything that wasn't truthful, you not agreeing with my posts doesn't make it so. I dare you...no I double dare you to point out "one post" I've made that can't be supported with proven factual information. Dude, you've been double dared, man up, do it, do it, do it! ;)
By Grog
Time for my weekly or so drive by.

Pretty much the only thing slightly surprising is the view count of this thread. It's either very popular or JustFreedManMe fell asleep with his finger on the refresh button, or Forbes really worked him over with a double-handed reach around and JustFreedManMe was lost in a world of spastically twitching pleasure as Forbes milked him semi-dry.

Young Brandon? If you want to learn about relationship commitment and dedication, the only example you need is Forbes' slavish adoration of ANYTHING JustFreedManMe posts. JustFreedManMe could say all kinds of terrible things about Forbes, and Forbes' love for JustFreedManMe is so absolute and unconditional that Forbes would agree and say "Thank you, sir! May I have another?!"

JustFreedManMe, enumerating your mendacities would be like trying to count AND name the grains of sand on Daytona Beach.
By johnforbes
I stand ready to furnish an affidavit to the effect that Grog is 100 percent disabled by ethanol abuse.
By Grog
Wow! Look at the view count. This must be the most popular thread in the entire history of VW!

I'd like to thank all the little people who have made this great honour a continuing celebration of my influence here even though I only stop in once a week or so!

Thank you!
By johnforbes
After giving appropriate scrutiny to Grog's petition for mercy, I hereby release him from any future obligation to post here.

Indeed, Grog is now free to leave the Internet and resume his so-called life.

Go in peace, my child.
By Grog
I suspected you were around when I heard the rustling of taffeta, Forbes. I was pretty sure it was you lurking and preening in anticipation of a pranciful evening of caressing JustFreedManMe's engorged ego and other tumescent ... appendages.
By johnforbes
Grog is one of the few grossly gay fellows who rustles both his tutu and cattle.

After giving appropriate scrutiny to Grog's petition for mercy, I hereby release him from any future obligation to post here.

Indeed, Grog is now free to leave the Internet and resume his so-called life as a towel boy in Frisco.
By Grog
Good lord, Forbes. You might need to take a day off at JustFreeManMe's boy-toy ranch where you can soak up some sun and semen to clear your complexion and mind.

No one is ridiculing you for being gay. You are what you are. You are what God made you. Don't hate God. Fill out your Tony ballot and relax.
By johnforbes
Grog lacks the educational and experiential capacity to rationally discuss different views.

He is a kneejerk leftist, and thus his ethanol-soaked cerebellum functions merely to regurgitate leftist rhetoric.

I wish Grog well as he copes with his ascites and esophageal varices.
By Clownkicker
^^^^^That's how you know johnforbes has lost. He hauls out his "I'm smarter than you, so there" canned crap.

Of course, he has yet to discuss anything on this forum.
All he ever does is say the other guy can't discuss anything as he regurgitates rightist rhetoric which he is utterly incapable of supporting with rational argument.
By johnforbes
As some sage noted earlier:

Grog lacks the educational and experiential capacity to rationally discuss different views.

He is a kneejerk leftist, and thus his ethanol-soaked cerebellum functions merely to regurgitate leftist rhetoric.

By Grog
And there Forbes is. All pretty in pink as he prepares for a perpetual evening as JustfreedManMe's figurative and literal supporter.

You can almost hear Bert Parks singing Forbes across the stage, swishing in taffeta and a curly, boyishly-tousled Rand Paulesque combover.
By johnforbes
It would take a modern Swift to fully assess the Lilliputian nature of Grog's vacuous postings.
By brandon
It would take a modern Swift to fully assess the Lilliputian nature of Grog's vacuous postings
Not really. Take this thread for example. He makes a claim that there are no posters here with a differing opinion. So the forum needs to be closed. The political forum.

Then, instead of refuting any posts or just presenting a different view, he starts a name calling contest and celebrates the amount of the back and forth. This is all qualifies as his demonstration of his superior point of view.

And he can't leave.

Good thread Dick.

:lol:
By johnforbes
After deep deliberation, I agree it is time for Grog to shut down his posts.

After soiling the Internet community for the past 49 years, everybody has had enough of Grog.
By Grog
Young Brandon sounds like he woke up grumpy from nap-time. He was cuddled and snuggled up with his Hot Wheels binky-blankey dreaming of vroom vrooming at some NASCAR event.

Will JustFreeManMe extract The Pacifier (you KNEW he had a name for it) from Forbes' mouth long enough to let Young Brandon have a comforting, pacifying suckle?

Frankly, that's already waaayyyyyyyyyy TMI for anyone other than those three.

Long live The Tea Party! (They're fucking up the GOP and vice versa [supra, for Forbes] and that's a good thing.)

BTW, Forbes: That five o'clock shadow on your legs and "man-region" is the main reason JustFreedManMe has been looking around for a "fresher" sycophant. You might want to see a professional stylist to get yourself more in line with 21st century norms.
By johnforbes
I've ordered Grog to visit the bulletin board on a weekly basis.

Grog serves as a reminder of just how wacky a leftist can be.
By Grog
Yep, it's that time again! Gather the wives and kids and your pitchforks.

Forbes will be donning full-body trachten socks to remove any few remaining doubts about his botched circumcision.
By johnforbes
At long last, the second appellate tribunal of the bulletin board has rendered its ruling:

Its order permits Grog to leave the forum.

Long after Grog is gone -- or for 10 seconds, whichever comes first -- I shall remember Grog.
By Grog
Ah, the ruffle of taffeta and the preening prance of typing with a discernible lisp of effete and effeminate effrontery can only mean Forbes is in the house once again seeking out JustFreedManMe's minuscule scepter to validate their co-rule of the clueless conservative cadre.
By johnforbes

By Grog
Updated:

Ah, the ruffle of taffeta and the preening prance of typing with a discernible lisp of effete and effeminate effrontery can only mean Forbes is in the house once again seeking out JustFreedManMe's minuscule scepter to validate their co-rule of the clueless conservative cadre. Hopefully Forbes won't get his satin slippers too dirty as he rounds the bases and heads for JustFreedManMe's nappy dugout in the circular reading room.
By johnforbes

By Grog
Thank you, "newbie" Malcom.

Maybe you can keep this thread near the top or at least on the front page.

Thanks in advance from Forbes and everyone else!
By johnforbes
Pursuant to my command, Grog posts here at least weekly.

And always weakly.

Grog is a kneejerk leftist. He is also a kneejerk jerk.
By Intrepid
GROG! News of the most urgent variety!

Your ancestral homeland is in dire straights! Now is the time for all good Jews to come to the aid of their country!

Yes, Israel is under constant bombardment from Hamas, the Law of Return is in effect and all good Jews are expected to heed the call.

What's that you say? You have no military skills?
NO MATTER!

All armies facing the foe have constant and urgent need for cannon fodder and those talented individuals who test the marksmanship of the enemy sniper.

Until such time as you can be integrated into one of those units, your special writing skills can be put to good use authoring threatening missives to the Hamas terrorists. When the IDF intelligence units detect the Hamas boys rolling around on the floor laughing uncontrollably, they will know they have received your messages and the time is ripe for the attack.

Now, put down your Molson and your gefelte fish, hearken to the waving flag, the call of the bugle and the rattle of musketry! Shoulder your rifle and march to the sound of the guns! Oh yes...they don't allow you weapons in Canada. Hmmm....well, a broomstick will have to suffice until you arrive at the front lines.

We will hold the fort here and tie a yellow ribbon around the dog's favorite fire hydrant as we eagerly await your return, or at least the receipt of your unviewable remains.

Now, let's all sing for Groggy!

When Groggy comes marching home again HURRAH, HURRAH!
When Groggy comes marching home again HURRAH, HURRAH!
The men will sneer and the fags will shout!
The Shiksas they will all drop out,
And we'll all bash gays when Groggy comes marching home!
Eh?

Mazel Tov!
By johnforbes
I've ordered Grog to post here weekly.

Given Grog's ignorance, he posts weakly.
By Grog
I'm sure Malcolm is pleased. I know Forbes is thrilled by the attention and it gives Insipid yet another opportunity to display his OCD for me.

Good stuff all the way around. :lol:
By johnforbes
The processing is complete. My staffers have now completed all the paperwork relating to Grog's request to leave the forum.

When they placed it on my desk for scrutiny, a tear formed in my eye at the very notion that this august body would no longer be exposed to the raw, egregious idiocy of Grog's postings.

But I dabbed that tear away and signed my approval for Grog to leave.
By Grog
Just to keep it properly updated for Malcolm, and others, let us say that... The ruffle of taffeta and the preening prance of typing with a discernible lisp of effete and effeminate effrontery can only mean Forbes has arrived in his pink Mustang and is in the house once again seeking out JustFreedManMe's minuscule scepter to validate their co-rule of the clueless conservative cadre. Hopefully Forbes won't get his satin slippers too dirty as he rounds the bases and heads for JustFreedManMe's nappy dugout in the circular reading room.
By johnforbes

By Intrepid
It has come to the attention of the administrators that Grog has been attempting to claim this as some sort of a tribute thread. A close examination is in order.

Grog originally started this thread in a pique of PMS (Pansy Man Syndrome) all pissy pants and in a girly snit, stamping his little foot and shrieking, "NO FAIR, NO FAIR!" The same way he reacted back when the big kids stole his lunch money. He had suffered another in a long string of epic beat downs and humiliations and he was intent on shutting down the source of his pain. He thought he could use his influence as someone who had been previously banned from VW (along with his buddy Lucky and the late, not so great James) as being an incorrigible asshole and guilty of felony annoying.

Far from being a tribute thread, this thread exists as a testament to Grog's humiliation and surrender.

Grog is someone who feels no self worth and needs to piss someone off in order to feel relevant and significant. He is a shit stirrer of the first rank. As Grog is in no way relevant or significant, he is in constant need of someone, anyone to insult, disparage, tear down and sneer at. After suffering a particularly harsh beat down, Grog will disappear for a few days or weeks, as he did after he started this thread, but he will soon reappear after he realizes nobody is paying attention to him and the dawning that he is insignificant and small once again rears it's ugly head, as reality tends to do.

His obsession with Sara Palin and the Queen of anal sex and beer farts, Tori, shows that he lusts after hot Shiksa women that he could never hope to meet, let alone satisfy. So he self medicates with Molosn and raves.

There you go Grog. Hope you don't dislocate your shoulder as you furiously jerk off to a woman who wouldn't even notice you if you passed her on the street.

But, from now on, this thread will be a testament to your failure and frustration.

Mozel Tov you Shikker Nebish Zhlub.
Attachments
sara palin.jpg
sara palin.jpg (133.84 KiB) Viewed 13524 times
By Grog
Another insipidly belabored yada yada yada post from Insipid who probably thinks that's a real picture of Mrs. Palin and has undoubtedly rubbed his grub to it countless times.

Anyway, lest we forget... The ruffle of taffeta and the preening prance of typing with a discernible lisp of effete and effeminate effrontery can only mean Forbes has arrived in his pink Mustang and is in the house once again seeking out JustFreedManMe's minuscule scepter to validate their co-rule of the clueless conservative cadre. Hopefully Forbes won't get his satin slippers too dirty as he rounds the bases and heads for JustFreedManMe's nappy dugout in the circular reading room.
By johnforbes

I wish Grog well as he copes with his ascites and esophageal varices
By Grog
Who knew you didn't have to use actual chum? :lol:

The ruffle of taffeta and the preening prance of typing with a discernible lisp of effete and effeminate effrontery can only mean Forbes has arrived in his pink Mustang and is in the house once again seeking out JustFreedManMe's minuscule scepter to validate their co-rule of the clueless conservative cadre. Hopefully Forbes won't get his satin slippers too dirty as he rounds the bases and heads for JustFreedManMe's nappy dugout in the circular reading room.

Forbes? Just leap or dash or prance out of the Foley/Craig vestibule and embrace yourself and lifestyle! You are what you are! Wipe JustFreedManMe's stringy smega from your receding chin and throw off his pistol grip on your ears to proudly proclaim: "LET GO! I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING!"
By Intrepid
A bump for Grog's humiliation and surrender thread.

And, just for you Cannuckistanians so you may rest easy, from Roll Call:
Dan Coats, R-Ind., was asking about how prepared the military was to act in Iraq. “Based on my previous service in the Senate and some service now, I’m totally aware that the Pentagon has a contingency plan on the shelf for just about every possible scenario, everything from nuclear war to an invasion by Canada, and everything in between,” he said, per the transcript by CQ.com.

Answered Gen. Martin E. Dempsey:

“Let me first assure you we do not have a plan on the shelf for the invasion of Canada. I want to make sure that our Canadian allies, who may be watching…

(CROSSTALK)

(LAUGHTER)”

The Obama administration has previously denied any secret plan to invade Canada, but this is the first public admission that it has no blueprint to be able to do so if needed.

If Dempsey is to be believed — and some Canadians have assumed that the U.S. military has just such a plan on the shelf — he is ignoring military history. The United States found cause to invade Canada in 1775 and 1812, then developed War Plan Red in the 1920s and 30s, which contemplated a potential invasion of Canada. And as recently as 1999, a bloody, near-apocalyptic (fictional) war with Canada broke out.

No word on whether the United States has a plan to defend itself should Canada invade U.S. soil, so there’s no need just yet for American citizens to emotionally brace themselves for a stampede of moose-riding, maple syrup-guzzling Mounties to become our new overlords.
It's not the guzzling of maple syrup that is worrisome. Rather, apparently it's the guzzling of Molson that rots the brain, if evidence seen here is to be believed.

OY VEY!
By johnforbes

Of course, we all wish Grog well as he copes with his ascites and esophageal varices.
By Intrepid
Bump for Grog's pissy pants, sissy bitch surrender and humiliation thread.

It has come to the attention of the administrators that Grog has been attempting to claim this as some sort of a tribute thread. A close examination is in order.

Grog originally started this thread in a pique of PMS (Pansy Man Syndrome) all pissy pants and in a girly snit, stamping his little foot and shrieking, "NO FAIR, NO FAIR!" The same way he reacted back when the big kids stole his lunch money. He had suffered another in a long string of epic beat downs and humiliations and he was intent on shutting down the source of his pain. He thought he could use his influence as someone who had been previously banned from VW (along with his buddy Lucky and the late, not so great James) as being an incorrigible asshole and guilty of felony annoying.

Far from being a tribute thread, this thread exists as a testament to Grog's humiliation and surrender.

Grog is someone who feels no self worth and needs to piss someone off in order to feel relevant and significant. He is a shit stirrer of the first rank. As Grog is in no way relevant or significant, he is in constant need of someone, anyone to insult, disparage, tear down and sneer at. After suffering a particularly harsh beat down, Grog will disappear for a few days or weeks, as he did after he started this thread, but he will soon reappear after he realizes nobody is paying attention to him and the dawning that he is insignificant and small once again rears it's ugly head, as reality tends to do.

His obsession with Sara Palin and the Queen of anal sex and beer farts, Tori, shows that he lusts after hot Shiksa women that he could never hope to meet, let alone satisfy. So he self medicates with Molosn and raves.

There you go Grog. Hope you don't dislocate your shoulder as you furiously jerk off to a woman who wouldn't even notice you if you passed her on the street.

But, from now on, this thread will be a testament to your failure and frustration.

By Intrepid
Just because it feels so good....

By johnforbes
Any VA doctor from India or Pakistan would declare Grog, a non-veteran, to nonetheless be 100 percent disabled by serious stupidity.
By Intrepid

By Clownkicker
^^^^Looks like Insipid is slowly turning into johnforbes, vying for the "King-of-copy-and-paste" title.

When you have only one stupid thing to say, it saves a ton of time. :lol:
By johnforbes
What I do is search the electronic forum for serious, salient commentary.

When I do, I often find that the golden words of a fellow named "John Forbes" seem wise and wonderful.

So I do quote him, but then we all should.
By Malcolm
"What we've got here is... failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach. So you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it... well, he gets it. I don't like it any more than you men."
By Intrepid
Bump once more for Grog's surrender and humiliation thread. Lest he forget....
8th Amendment

Once again, when presented with an unrefutable arg[…]

"The Coming Ice Age"

"As Ewing and Donn read the evidence, an Ice[…]

"There was no intent to defraud,..."john[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Thanks for Clowntoker for his agreement that each […]

Karma operates in odd ways, but Schiff -- who lied[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps

Just when you thought the federal govt couldn't co[…]