Exhibitionists meet here!
By AnonAnon
My wife often brings up the idea of wearing something that is so blatant that it gets people to ogle. Where what you are wearing is so obviously to show that people don't bother pretending to look at your face, they just ogle your chest, which is presented to its best advantage, which means you're standing up, shoulders back nipples pointed straight ahead. A black polka dotted chiffon top she had was selected for the purpose and we got on our cycles and went to a local sandwich shop that usually has a winding line out the door. The winding would ensure that people in line, including me, got to face her and check her out without having to make potentially embarrassing head turns.

It worked. I got in and line and she joined a few minutes later after locking both our bikes up around the corner. As soon as she rounded the building, all eyes went to her top, which was hiding nothing in the midday sun. She stood in line busy with her phone, from time to time raising her hand to scratch at her collarbone and covering one nipple and serving to accent the exposure of the other one. Her quarter-sized areolae and erect pencil-eraser nipples on perfect display on perky breasts under thin chiffon that did nothing to squash them out of shape. It was a saliva-inducing sight and I noticed several people sucking it in. I wondered if someone would take a picture with their phone, but no one did. For a moment, I wanted to do it myself so others would feel comfortable following suit, toying with the idea of a photo going viral, but I hadn't discussed it with her so I didn't.

She's done this before, but it never gets old. The show, the knowledge that whoever she smiles at can look directly at her nipples while talking to her, the confidence she has in being comfortable with that and the risk of meeting an acquaintance as an adrenaline bonus . . .
By Annie
Wish you had pics but I know how hard it is to get pics like that without being too obvious. I'm like her I guess. I love the thought of having it out there on display and get the reactions. I've worn revealing clothing every since I was old enough to be aware of the effect it had on the boys. The little button up blouses that you could leave a button or two undone and the little short skirts we could dress like that in the 60's and early 70's. then once I realized the power of titties as the boys liked to call them it was on then.
Getting carried away here anyway I still love the reactions I get out of some guys and don't mind the ogling. More women should enjoy and have fun with their powers I call them. Some people may think you're vulgar or whatever but they're the ones that aren't any fun anyway to heck with them and what they think.
Here's a pic of a little top wear often in the summer I love it. I hate to be hot so I wear as little as I can get away with in the summer. But I not only like my tops revealing but I like the nips to peep out regular also.
By tugor
it is also a lot of fun being the guy doing the ogling..keep it up girls we love that u love us...
By Thinker
Annie, you are such a tease. Have I mentioned I love to be teased? ;)
By Annie
I like to tease I guess you can tell. Here's one in 1970. I was in a photo booth with a boy and freaked him out when I undid my shirt to flash my tits to the camera. He got hard and shot off in his shorts I think. He was hard as hell for just a minute and then went soft. We got out of the booth and went to the car and I thought he'd make a move on me when we got to the car but he didn't.
When we got to the car he said he had to go home and dropped me off at my house and didn't call me for a week. I think he was poor guy having a complex about shooting the load in his pants. He never got the nerve up to lay me down we didn't last long after that I moved on.
By Thinker
I don't doubt he was embarrassed. Later in life, I am sure he wished he acted differently. You are his "one that got away!"
By Naddy
Thinker wrote:Annie, you are such a tease. Have I mentioned I love to be teased? ;)
Yes, love this top...let's see more
By Annie
Yep I love this little top too. I wear it quite often in the summer. :shock:
By JackFlash1947
I ogle better when the ladies are naked...... :lol: :lol: :lol:
By Funstuff
I love the sneak peak! my wife likes to go braless specially with her plunging neckline dresses or tops. I find my self trying to get in a better position to catch a sneak peak. sometimes it comes so close to a nipple coming into view but then it doesn't. Of course every now and then it does :) I sometimes laugh to my self when I realize I am not the only one trying to get the same view. She also like to wear skirts with out panties. Got to love a women like that
Attachments
skirt peak
skirt peak
100_1109 (Small).JPG (47.55 KiB) Viewed 12688 times
NickHill liked this
By Annie
Nice! I'm glad someone else is posting pics. She sounds like fun. I liked to wear a short skirt like that and a low cut blouse and play pool with the guys. It'd get them going.
By Shardog
great story's! and i love the pics that go with them!!!
:D
By Thinker
Funstuff, nice pic of the wife. I think with that view, I would have to tie my shoe right about then. Kneeling down.... :D What a view!
By Thinker
I will play pool with you any time Annie. If you don't have your own cue, you can use my stick all you want. ;) Short skirts while playing pool is a great idea. Is it OK to do things to distract the shooter? :roll:
By Annie
I used to be pretty good at pool but don't play enough anymore. I would love to wear real sheer clothes or a real low neck line to make sure the nips show and that would really mess most guys game up. I would wear this quite a bit to a local bar and those guys couldn't handle it. Made a bunch of friends and enemies. Some gals would grab their guy by the arm and lead them out when they'd see me at the pool table like this. We had some fun....fun.....fun though.
By Annie
This was another way I'd go play pool. I liked wearing sexy hose with that little skirt. This was in the early and mid 90's before all the camera phones or I'd have some good pics of those times. I had some fun with the guys that was for sure. Some of them would tell me that I had big balls and I would tell them to stand behind me when I was taking a shot and look and see that I don't have any balls. We had some fun :D
By Thinker
You weren't being subtle about it! Love a bold, confident woman!
By Annie
Hey I enjoyed the shock factor I'd cause. This is me in my 40's after the kids were gone you should have seen me in my 20's before kids we were wild and had great times. We didn't take too many pics back then wish we had. Never had much trouble none we couldn't handle anyway.
By Thinker
I cannot believe that this is when you were in your 40s. You look like you are in your 20s. Even today...you just never age. You just stay beautiful!
By Annie
Yep..... all the dark brunette hair pics is before 40 and the redheaded pics are 40 and over and all the blonde pics are 50 and up. I dyed it red at 40 to hide the gray and then at 50 I dyed it blonde because just because I guess. Hubby loved the redhead and he didn't care too much for the blonde. At 50 though my face was changing and I didn't like the red and went blonde. Would y'all ogle this? Got my nips peeking out and dang my bush was long here. You can see it sticking out dang. What can I say I'm an old 70's girl we liked muffdivers and bushwhackers :lol:
By willman
Probably in those days Annie, most girls and women had a bush and were natural and maybe very few women were shaved and smooth. It would be interesting to know how many women/girls were smooth in those days, or if they are smooth now when they started to shave etc.. their kitty/pubes.
By Annie
All my friends had bush. We'd trim them a little for the bikini but not shave them.
By Thinker
I would be ogling you, then and now. Before and during the marriage, my only experience was with a bush. I always remember performing oral sex on my girlfriends and getting pubes in my mouth. Just the price to pay to give them a treat. Now after the divorce, everyone is shaved. In a weird way, I kind of miss those pubes!
By AnonAnon
My wife loves to go braless in tees with plunging necklines. They are flattering to the curves of cleavage when she is standing up straight, but provide generous views of her nipples if she bends down to attend to the dog or decides to sit down in the grass at a park. She loves to display and people are comfortable enough with it that they mention her "girls" quite freely. I'm pretty sure there are a few guys that come to our local park most evenings just because of her and, if they bring a cooler of beer that she'll have to lean into, they'll often smile as they set it down.

My favorite moment was when she was telling them she was pregnant with our first and added, "Don't worry, guys, I'll fix these if they start to sag." As it turned out, it wasn't necessary.
By Annie
I know what you mean AnonAnon it excites the men. I wear bunch of tops that are closed when I'm standing then when I sit down they open up. I just sit there like I don't have clue and never look down at it and watch the guys stop to talk to me and get a look. Here's a wrap-around top I wear a lot.
If more comments don't start happening I'm gonna think this place is dead and pull my pics and look for somewhere else to play. Dang :(
By AnonAnon
The wrap top is an amazing tool! My wife has one that is see through by itself, so she wears it a bit loose. It is tantalizing, because the looseness provides views, but takes away some of the see through unless there is backlighting. The part I like best is that she sets the tightness and then just wears it without thinking about it. One of my favorite happy accidents with it was at a mall when she was in the checkout lane and bent down to get something from her bag and the top gapped and caught on her nipple, which held it open. She was in line for a few minutes in full view of a lot of patrons before I pointed it out to her. She pretended she hadn't noticed, but I'm convinced she did and went with it, which to me is far sexier.

During the same outing, we happened to go into a store where the girl and guy working were a couple and she was expecting a baby. We had ours with us and the girl was naturally curious about the condition of my wife's breasts. They started up with a few questions and the guy said that it was obvious that it hadn't hurt my wife's breasts any, at which point it was really obvious how much was on display. My wife calmly continued the conversation, mentioning the small changes that the two of them were looking on to confirm with their own eyes. A fun afternoon.
By Thinker
Annie, It looks like you were at a scenic overlook. I would say you nailed it! ;)
By Annie
Yep an overlook at the Mulberry River a popular canoeing stream here. See the canoes? I'm pointing at them those boys were a ways from us and moved real close after I did this.

"There was no intent to defraud,..."john[…]

"The Coming Ice Age"

In 1958, Betty Friedan -- in her pre-feminist days[…]

8th Amendment

Elkin finished in the 13th position in his high sc[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Thanks for Clowntoker for his agreement that each […]

Karma operates in odd ways, but Schiff -- who lied[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps

Just when you thought the federal govt couldn't co[…]