Exhibitionists meet here!
By happyflashergirl
This just happened no more than an hour ago. I'm at home. Its late, and I'm not wearing anything. My sliding door blinds are drawn, but there's a small gap, and if anyone were out there, they could see me. Then I heard it. A sound like my patio furniture outside had been nudged against the concrete. I froze, I was sooooo scared. And then I crouched down, and reached for the light switch. I sat there trying to see if whoever made the sound was still out there. Then I heard my neighbor two houses down yelling for her son to take out the rest of the trash. She kept calling for him and stopped when I think she finally got hold of him. That's when the fear turned to excitement, knowing that he had snuck into the backyard and had been peeping. I think he's 16 or 17, but the thought of him using me for his fantasies is hot, LOL.
By beachguy60
That is exactly what happened to me when I was 15. The people that lived behind us had a 20ish year old daughter and those old houses had normal windows in their bathrooms and I would go out to take the trash out and caught her many times taking a shower . Her bedroom was on the same side of the house and she just never closed her curtains or would at least leave a gap.I know She knew I was watching and would take her sweet time getting dressed. You just don't know how much we appreciate ladies who are not so up tight about being seen without clothes. You did him a good deed.
By Thinker
Try to find a way that you can leave the room and go to some other room and peek out. That way you can see if you see him. You will know that it is safe for you to back to the main room to perform for him!
By ICU
Good suggestion Thinker! (Good "thinking") ha

I agree with Thinker, you need to be careful and know for sure. Unfortunately, there are some crazies out there. The big question is: how well do you know this kid next door? Is he just a peeper or?

Be safe beautiful lady....love your pro pic!
Yes, I'm pretty sure it's him. He's always been really attentive of me. Lately, him and his friend seem to always be around when I come home from work, or walk to the mail box. I'm very tempted to provide him some "accidental" opportunities to see more of me. I love the idea that I'm being fantasized about, LOL.
By ICU
Hmmmm, what would you say if I told you that I'm fantazing about you right now! And just from a glimpse of your pro pic...

Sooo......does that count as a turn on for you?
By Thinker
Knowing that he is outside when you get home allows many opportunities for you. Try going in and changing into a loose top. Head out to get the mail and see if he comes out to visit. Dropping your mail would allow you to bend over to pick it up giving him (and his friend) a good look. ;) Why can't you be my neighbor? :roll:
"The Coming Ice Age"

In 1958, Betty Friedan -- in her pre-feminist days[…]

8th Amendment

Elkin finished in the 13th position in his high sc[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Thanks for Clowntoker for his agreement that each […]

Sorry, you don't understand intent. It isn't for […]

Karma operates in odd ways, but Schiff -- who lied[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps

Just when you thought the federal govt couldn't co[…]