Exhibitionists meet here!
By Annie
Do you like big ones? Small ones? Brown ones? Pink ones? Pokies or innies? Do you like them plain or do you like tats or piercings? Do you like the nips hard or soft? Then do you like it if your girl lets them peek in and out of a blouse for all to see? Or do you like to keep them all to yourself?
Yours for starters!! :D In all honesty I like them to be thick and long!! I like them starting off soft and being able to make them nice and hard!! Yours look perfect! Don't have a preference as far as tats or piercings but I do like my wife to show them off or let them slip out!
Yours look pretty damn perfect! :D Honestly I like long thick nipples! I like making them go from soft little puffs to rock hard thimbles!! I like it when women wear semi revealing clothes or no bra at all so you can see them poking through!
By Jbe
Annie, that is really a wide open question. There are as many likes as there are guys out there. Personally I am more attracted to small areola with hard erect nipples. The color makes no differnce to me. I also like smaller boobs... but that's not to say I don't like larger ones as well. There is just something about small boobs that turn my head. Tats are fine but piercings get in the way. :?

As far as tweaking, it's fine if you want to do it... but I'd rather be doing the tweaking :oops: :mrgreen: ... and the sucking. ;)
By Thinker
During sex: Size does not matter to me. Smaller ones do have an advantage that they are always right there where I can get to them. Larger ones end up falling to the sides and you always have to move them back to the center.

Color does not matter. I like sucking the innies to get them erect and poke out. Cannot say about piercings. Never sucked any. Imagine they get in the way. I do like seeing them peek out. Even though I see them "in person," it still is fun to spy them peeking out.

Looking at pictures: I LOVE puffies! Tiny areolas with erect nips on small to medium tits are perfect. Goose bumps on tight breasts are lovely too.
By Skumly
Annie, i have to say I like your exposed nipples the best. Your puffy nipple exposed down your blouse looked so suckable. Your hard nipple exposed above your little top is perfect for lightly bitting and dragging through my teeth. Thanks for sharing. I would luv to view more of your expose!
By JerryCal
When I'm out in public it is great to see pokies. I also love seeing women braless so I can take in the whole shape and contour of the boob. If she is wearing something even a little sheer and I can see some shading of the areola my day, no my month is made. Of course. Seeing a bare boob in the wild is even better, but so rare.

So medium shaded or dark is nice and if they get hard easily and they often poke through I am likely to be showing more bulge myself
By smithdiver
I love the fact a female has asked the question. Someone above said there are as many preferences as types of breasts, true but maybe you’d like to hear what turns some of us guys on specifically about breasts, so here goes.
This might seem coincidental but for me that photo of you in the white top has the perfect breast showing. What is perfect about it? The size, shape, color, slightly puffy indicating it would be soft and sensitive. The size does matter to me, I don’t like huge breasts because from my experience they are not as sensitive as smaller breasts and frankly huge breasts aren’t neat and feminine. And the nipples, I like them to be very long when erect, they make great toys for us guys. There is nothing like sucking on a longer nipple and it seems to give such pleasure to the woman which heightens the entire experience for both.
1.) Small nips
2.) VERY small aureoles
3.) Light skinned aureoles
4.) Pierced nips & NO ink.
5.) A & B cups
6.) Pokies
7.) Let the girls see lots of daylight....let them breath
Annie wrote:Dam I missed number 4 sorry. But 6 out of 7 isn't too bad I guess. :(
Annie.... I'll give you full credit if you get your nips pierced...LOL... One other thing... I need to taste test them to make sure they are up to my standards.....
By tugor
hey sugar…thnks for the reply…i will keep an eye out for u at the diamond mine…and as far as the question what kind of nips….if they are on a girl, i like them….if i can play or suck on them i love them…amen???? :roll: :mrgreen: :D
By Annie
Taste test? Where the hell are ya? I put some chocolate on it for you so get with the testing. You've got to lick and suck it long enough to get the chocolate taste off and get to the real taste of the nip. Oh and no piercing thanks, I'm not into pain. Getting that tat about killed me dam that hurt.
Annie,

I'm in Kentucky. I'd love to taste the chocolate on them.... especially if it was Hershey's.... Then work my way down to your belly button, then proceed further 'south' to spend a couple of hours licking away on your womanhood. Love it when you're kinda 'musty'.... yum yum.. The best is yet to come....desert..... CREME PIE!!!!!
I wish I could let you all have feel and a suck on my nips but I have plenty of friends and all right now. Besides guys I'm just a little old granny.
What does being a granny have to do with it anyway???? You are still breathing, evidently get horny, have a nice body, so bringing it on..... I'd love to cop a feel & a taste.... I'll even furnish my own chocolate syrup, maraschino cherries, pecans & whipped cream...... :lol:
By Annie
This is the nipple thread JackFlash1947 if you want to see my legs you got to look at other threads I've posted in. The thread The real us! Voyeurweb ladies in the wild. There's a pic of my ass and legs in it and in other threads I'm fooling around on there's some leg pics and I'll be posting more in time.
By soul06
Annie wrote:Do you like big ones? Small ones? Brown ones? Pink ones? Pokies or innies? Do you like them plain or do you like tats or piercings? Do you like the nips hard or soft? Then do you like it if your girl lets them peek in and out of a blouse for all to see? Or do you like to keep them all to yourself?
I like puffy ones
8th Amendment

Elkin finished in the 13th position in his high sc[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Thanks for Clowntoker for his agreement that each […]

Sorry, you don't understand intent. It isn't for […]

Karma operates in odd ways, but Schiff -- who lied[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps

Just when you thought the federal govt couldn't co[…]

Date Sexy.