Exhibitionists meet here!
By ANNIENDON
We are new to the RV scene and are planning on spending the next year or so traveling around the US. First stop will be the Texas coast and then along the ocean to the Florida coasts both east and west. Then we will be heading out west.

We have travelled the US extensively over the past few years but want to take this time to re-visit some of our favorite places with a focus on fun versus work.

We are fortunate enough to have retired early, are both straight, non-smokers that love sex. Average looks (Annie is a cutie though) but both fairly healthy.

Looking for select couples or single males that enjoy straight sex and variety.

Reason for this post is for suggestions on places to go, good beaches or other secluded locations to play at and in general connect with like minded folks.

Traffic on this site certainly seems to have declined over what it was a few years ago when we were a bit more active but thought we would give it a try anyway.

Enjoy being watched and watching, love seeing Annie as the center of attention with a group of guys and love playing in an outdoor setting.

Here is a photo a friend took of us playing on a balcony of a hotel on Oahu with others watching from balconies across the way.
Attachments
HAWAIIAN BALCONEY.jpg
HAWAIIAN BALCONEY.jpg (42.88 KiB) Viewed 17413 times
NickHill liked this
By ANNIENDON
Some college guys on a balcony across the street were yelling encourangement. The guy that took the photo performed very well ......lol.
By rogergo4x
Starting the 17th of January and some before that and after there a group of campers at Quartzsite, Arizona, that you might find fun. Very much nudist and some swingers and others in an area that allows nudity.
By ANNIENDON
Thanks for the tip! We love Arizona and have plans staying there a bit later in the year.
Attachments
ARIZONA FUN IN THE SUN
ARIZONA FUN IN THE SUN
MVC-009S.JPG (40.18 KiB) Viewed 16985 times
NickHill liked this
By Horny47
Wow! Annie is built about like the sexiest girlfriend that I ever had, more than 30 years ago.

If y'all come to the Nashville area, then I'd be glad to be your cameraman.
By ANNIENDON
We will be in Colorado this spring/summer when the weather warms up a bit. Have taken some fun photo's along Bear Creek and at Garden of the Gods.
Attachments
GARDEN OF THE GODS
GARDEN OF THE GODS
92505-1.jpg (63.26 KiB) Viewed 16648 times
NickHill liked this
By Horny47
ANNIENDON wrote:We usually go through Nashville on our way to Florida.....
When do you think that you'll be in the Nashville area?

And, what do you mean by "and variety" in addition to straight sex?
(I have no interest at all in sex with another man.)

Mostly, I'd be happy to be your cameraman while you guys fuck. It has been a long-time fantasy of mine. A few couples have told me that they would be interested, but that's as far as it has gotten.

Feel free to PM me, or to reply in this forum. I'm not here on VW as much as I used to be years ago, but still check it about once a week or so.
By ANNIENDON
sexygirlcouple that sound likes it could be fun! Do you have any photos you would care to post on here? Can't wait for the first of the year to come and go.
By sexygirlcouple
Annie N Don,

No photos for here, but we would both love to meet the two of you and find a bit of mischief to get into together. You both seem like a great deal of fun. We love the idea of the RV and move about the country. There are so many great opportunities to be had flashing and having all sorts of fun.
By ZAFUN
Oh wow AnnienDon,
I wish I was in the US to join in your adventure. Come visit South Africa, the weather is much better here (not so cold)...
Love your pics...
Rob...
By Thinker
What is wrong with Florida? I know people who are still boasting that they are still warmer than the North. Doesn't help you trying to be naked!
By ANNIENDON
We had one and a half fairly nice days here in Florida....after the ice melted. lol Yep, still better than being home where it is in the minus degrees.
By ANNIENDON
Thinker, we are enjoying meeting new folks, going to see some of the historical sites and attractions. Taking our time and just lounging around and enjoying the various restaurants and entertainment venues. That is what we do no matter what part of the world we are in.

We like the feeling of seclusion some of the state parks offer and are at a really nice one right now.

A temperature that is 50-60 degrees warmer than that at home and the lack of 6 inches of snow (which fell at home Friday) is also refreshing.

We have fun no matter where we go.
By Thinker
I'm sure you do! Would love to have an RV parked next to yours! I am sure I could continue my sight-seeing after dark! ;)
By JackFlash1947
A few years ago we were headed to FL for our vacation, going through Birmingham, AL I passed a RV that had a full glass drivers door on it. There was a naked woman driving it. So I slowed enough to match her speed and held that position for about 20 miles......talk about distracted driving. She would stick her finger in her pussy then lick it dry. My wife finally caught on to what was happening and I had to move on down the road..... that was a great experience.
By 2X8
Love the balcony Pic.

You sound like a fun couple. If you are ever in the OH, KY, WV area let me know.

email in profile...
By ANNIENDON
Sitting around the camp fire in Texas, one guy must have walked his dog by 10 times! lol
Attachments
CAMP FIRE-3.jpg
CAMP FIRE-3.jpg (119.92 KiB) Viewed 12930 times
By scar123
rogergo4x wrote:Starting the 17th of January and some before that and after there a group of campers at Quartzsite, Arizona, that you might find fun. Very much nudist and some swingers and others in an area that allows nudity.
when will yoube coming back through as.,would like to have some fun,maybe me and my gf can join you two,if you like young sexylatino guys,we can make love like no other
By Annie
Y'all will have a good time going around the country in an RV. Looks and sounds like you two are just a fun loving couple. Annie you are like me about not minding showing tits and ass and your hubby is like mine was he enjoys it. I love it when guys are trying not to be obvious but are so obvious it hurts. You didn't tell him his dog was cute or anything? Y'all have fun this summer and enjoy life.
By ANNIENDON
We had to make a run for home for some family stuff but will be back on the road in a couple of weeks. sexygirl, wish we had known you were heading that way! We spent a few days at Tyler Lake State Park and it was really nice.

Thanks the other Annie, yes, you two might be sisters or something!
By sexygirlcouple
Next time you are headed this way drop me a line. I am sure there is all sorts of fun we can get into together. You are a lucky couple to be able to get around like you do. Don I think is the luckiest with a hot girl like Annie!!!
8th Amendment

Elkin finished in the 13th position in his high sc[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Thanks for Clowntoker for his agreement that each […]

Sorry, you don't understand intent. It isn't for […]

Karma operates in odd ways, but Schiff -- who lied[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps

Just when you thought the federal govt couldn't co[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife took advantage of a cold snap to pull out […]